You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: What Are These Dark Things In My Home

Real Ghost Stories

What Are These Dark Things In My Home

 

I'd like to say thank you in advance for any help I can get from this site. My wife and I recently had a baby. We decided to leave our small apartment and by an actual home. We bought an old two story house. Now I am not one to believe in spirits ghost etc.I'm a very logical thinker but what's going on in the new house defies logic. When we moved in for about a month nothing.I'd hear a scratching in the walls I attributed it to rodents. I'm a doctor and work night shifts.

One night at about three thirty in the morning I got off work. When I went home everything was normal had a late dinner and was about to go to bed. I don't know why, but I got this weird feeling I looked behind me I saw as best I can describe a shadow darker than the darkness around it. It came closer the first thing I noticed was its red eyes it had a wide brimmed hat and what looked like a trench coat.

I immediately thought someone broke in and I grabbed a knife from the dish drainer. I told this man to leave, it kept coming closer. I realized it couldn't be a man, it was up to the arch way in my kitchen. I gave one more warning then it was gone I mean gone no trace or anything. I stayed up the rest of the night with my pistol in my hand.

I had my father come over and measure the height of the arch he's in construction work. He said boy that arch is seven feet and seven eights tall. I was shocked but kept the experience to myself believing I was imagining things due to lack of sleep. A few nights later my wife called me and said she believed some one broke in she could hear heavy footsteps in the kitchen. I told her to call the police and I'd be there soon. The police searched and couldn't find anyone. For a couple days everything was quite. Sheila, my wife, went in to see why Jasmine our daughter was crying. She saw the same figure standing over her crib. She called me and the cops again. Nothing was found like last time. She told me what she saw and I told her I had seen the same.

Two nights later I come home from work pop my head in to check on Jasmine. I saw theses inky black vines/ tentacles things climbing up the sides of her crib. I grabbed her and she's slept with us every night since.

That was a month ago. I have no explanation for any of this if sheila hadn't seen the same figure I'd swear I was losing it.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, blackfang, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

nalchen (9 stories) (58 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-05-15)
Hi blackfang,

That must have been really very scary to have gone through this. Just to help me provide a suggestion, would you be able to clarify a few things.

You said you had bought a new house, do you know anything about the history of the house? That might help solve most issues.

Did you experience anything similar in the old house that you were staying? Just check with your wife as well (the reason being, the spirit maybe attached to any of the furnitures and not necessarily the house).

From your experiences and description, I could infer that this is a spirit.

Does you kid cry a lot when you are not around her? Or looks scared sometimes looking at an empty wall? (These are some signs that you should not be ignoring especially with a kid around).

Lastly, If you are personally convinced that what you saw is no human, I would definitely suggest you to follow rooks cleansing method.

Please find the link below:

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155

Stay blessed. Hopefully, we can help you with this.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: