You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Spirits: The Corner Man

Real Ghost Stories

My Spirits: The Corner Man

 

Me & my family seem to attract ghost wherever we go, we moved into our current house eight years ago and we have had consistent spirit activity. I have more stories than I can count, but I'll focus on one for now. This happened about 3 weeks ago, I've been feeling a presence for a while but it never showed itself until then. I had a relatively normal day except the spirits in my house love knocking things over, and I kept sensing non human spirits. Here's where the story begins:

I went to bed around 12 am, and woke up at 3:20 am. I felt something staring at me and when I looked in the corner of my room I saw a man. He was a shadow person, and just stared at me but I didn't feel threatened so I went back to sleep. I told my mom about it the next day, and she told me she saw an apparition of a man too. I contacted one of my friends that is a psychic healer and she told me that the man is one of the spirits that is/was attached to me.

My friend also told me that there were five other spirits 3 of them non human that were attached to me and that while the human spirits mean me no harm they are causing me to be depressed and lethargic because they naturally take energy.

I've known for a while that there were 5 spirits around me but I assumed hat they were all human. I've heard the apparition call my name multiple times, also he was one of the spirits that will knock things over to get my attention. My friend recommended that I get rid of hem because of them taking so much energy. I hope that they passed on to a better place.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Georgia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ghostygirl222, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-05-20)
Ghostygirl does not seem to be responding. Why not Ghosty? Don't offer to participate in the discussion if you have no intention of doing so!

We all offer our opinions to assist. Perhaps you have been too busy?

Regards, Melda
BeagleMom (3 stories) (84 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-05-19)
Ghostygirl222,

I enjoyed reading your post. As a retired medical professional, I always urge a visit to the family doctor. They will be able to refer you to the type of therapist that would suit your needs.

I assume your psychic healer did cleanse your home and was able to rid you of the attachments. I sincerely hope you are coming out of your depression. The reason I suggest seeing a doctor is that sometimes we need a little medication to help us resolve these matters. I also recommend Rook's cleansing for your home, if your psychic didn't do a cleansing for you.

Wishing you the best!


Mother of Beagles
nalchen (9 stories) (58 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-05-10)
GhostyGirl,

Interesting account. But have a few questions. Would really appreciate if you could clarify it further.

You said your friend is a psychic healer. When a pscychic healer can tell you that you are attached to spirits, didn't that friend suggest ways to get rid of it?

You say that these entities are causing you to be depressed. Are you under any medication that has side effects related to hallucinations/depression.? (Please do not mistake me for this, but jsut trying to learn more).

WHen you say the spirits are attached to you, how come your mom was able to see it as well.? Was it the same man that your mom saw? Has your mother ever tried to help you on this regard?

What do you mean by non-human spirits here? Demons?

Sorry for many questions. But just trying to help my little brain understand the incidents happening around you so I could offer any help if possible.
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+4
7 years ago (2017-05-07)
Ghostygirl,
Have you been to a medical doctor to be sure that your depression and being lethargic do not have physical reasons? Those can be by products of some illnesses. You need to rule out the mundane before assuming paranormal.
Although, there are times the two seem to walk hand in hand. That is to say, you can have experiences while developing a medical disorder, but that does not mean the spirit (s) are responsible for the illness.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-05-07)
"My friend recommended that I get rid of hem because of them taking so much energy. I hope that they passed on to a better place."

Did your psychic-healer friend do something trying to send the five spirits away? Did your friend say what kind of "non human" spirits are they​? Do you where is a "better place" for non human spirits? 😕

Have you always feel lethargic and depressed? If so, have you been to a psychologist?

Personally, I think your narrative is lacking some information, it is not clear to me if you have done something to get rid of the spirits, though the fact that you expect them to have passed on to a better place makes me ASSUME so; neither you mention if your mood has changed after that.

I will appreciate your feedback.

Thanks for sharing.
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-05-07)
Ghostygirl - How experienced is the psychic healer who gave you this information? You mentioned that it was a friend. As you are a teenager, is this friend also a teenager or has she gained her experience through regularly assisting people who have supernatural attachments?

I am not suggesting that teenagers do not have these abilities, only that they might not have sufficient experience.

I agree with spiritwaiting that you should have your house blessed and/or do a cleansing. If you are interested you will find an excellent cleansing method on Rookdygin's profile page (as also recommended by Spiritwaiting).

Regards, Melda
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-05-07)
Ghosty,

Did the psychic healer tell you what these non human spirits are or where they came from or how they initally became attached to you?

Its best to know all that you can in order to get rid of the attachments.
As far as the human ones do you know who they are? Where they became attached to you etc etc?

Knowledge is power in this case.

If they are cleaning you out of your energy, its best I would say to rid yourself of them. Or at least tell them to back off and give you space.

Maybe a cleansing and shielding on yourself would be best.

I recommend Rooks, worked for me.

Thanks for sharing
Spiritwaiting

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: