You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Friend's Wedding

Real Ghost Stories

Friend's Wedding

 

This is my second real life experience which I wanted to share with you all...

It was May 2015, Me and my friends were going for one of my college friend's wedding. She is also in my college gang. The wedding is in Nasik (place in India). My friends family booked a lawn for the guest.

We catch train one day before the wedding from Dadar Station (One of the railway station in Mumbai, India) for Nasik (Place in Maharashtra, India). All my friends enjoying the journey and I was also enjoying with them. It was 6 hours not so far journey. Even my boyfriend came with us so I was really very happy.

After reaching Nasik we visited the lawn. We saw the number of guest and decided to take a room in a nearby hotel. Lawn has less number of rooms and dirty toilets too. So after reaching there, we met our to be bride friend and spent some time with her. Everything was going normal.

In the evening time we went out to search for a hotel room (Actually a cheaper one, which cannot give heart attack to our pockets). We found one hotel which is bit costly so we decided to look for some other. We were 6 in number so we decided to buy a single room for 1 night and one day. After searching for some time we found one. It was not so expensive, non AC room.

After getting rest for 2 hours we all went out for food. After getting out stomach tight we quickly went for my friends Sangeet and Haldi Ceremony. We all enjoyed there, dancing, drinking and enjoying every moment. All are drunk now and wanted some rest.

We moved to our hotel room and started resting ourselves. As you all know that friends cannot be keep quite together. We started gossiping too. Then suddenly my boyfriend started ghost stories just to tease us. Around 1.30 am all my friends slept.

One of my friend went inside the toilet and didn't came out. Around 2 am I got up to use toilet but he was still inside. I waited for 2 hours. When he came out he was looking disturbed. Then I went inside the toilet and felt some odd happening around the building. There is one window in the toilet through which you can see back side of the building. In the back side there is one broken old building and it was all empty. It is a kind of disturbing place for me. When I came out I was also feeling disturbed or say feared.

I took a nap of hardly 1 hour. The next morning I asked my friend what he was doing inside the toilet for so much time, he said he saw one man wearing white shirt in that broken building and he was smoking only one cigarette for two hours. How can anyone smoke single cigarette for two long hours?

I got scared. At the same time we have to leave that place to attend marriage ceremony. So one by one we went for a bath. I was the first one to take bath. I opened the water tab suddenly I heard someone singing and calling my name. I thought it was my friends. I shouted to stop calling my name. But when I closed the tab it was completely silent. Then again I open the tab; again I heard my name and singing. This is something worst for me. I quickly took a bath and came out and said this to my friends but they started laughing. Second one was my best friend to go inside the bathroom. She also heard the same thing. Whenever she opens the water tab someone calling her name.

Then my boyfriend and one of my friend started roaming here there in a different floors, looking for receptionist or someone who can take the keys. They saw one lady changing her clothes in the opposite room without closing the door. They even saw that white shirt man and he vanish after few seconds. Later we got to know that there is no one in the hotel, all rooms are vacant. Even there is no one in the reception which we saw last night. There is no one to hand over the room keys. So we called the person who have arranged the room for us and handed the key to him. That person also got feared after hearing this entire incident. He was a localite and helping visitors to get hotel rooms and favour of small amount.

We were all feared and were looking worried in the marriage ceremony and never wanted to go back to that place. But I don't know why my friends left their luggage's to that room and after the ceremony we again reach to that hotel. We called that localite man for key but he had already left the key outside the room and switched off the cell number.

I did not step inside the building. My friends went to that room and took the luggage. We faced many difficulties after getting out the room. We missed the last train for Mumbai. There is no bus car available for Mumbai. Finally we got one private jeep for 4 people. 2 people adjusted their seat and came back to Mumbai after so much of struggle.

We saw that man again in Mumbai the very next day. That man was following us. We saw that man at my friends place. We all went to temple and started wearing holy lockets.

He never followed us again after that.

Thanks for reading.

Other hauntings by SheetalDharia

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SheetalDharia, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

VivekThekote (1 stories) (105 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-05-12)
Hi Sheetal, It was a scary story also the man followed you until Mumbai was stranger. Just like to knew how your friend spent 2 hours in toilet watching that man smoking or whether your friend was freezer looking at him did he tell why he spent 2 hours. Please reply.
God Bless All.
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-05-11)
Hi SheetalDharia

Thanks for sharing this adventure. Can I say that I found some of your expressions very amusing, such as:

"...Actually a cheaper one, which cannot give heart attack to our pockets..." That's brilliant; a heart attack to our pockets!

And: "...After getting rest for 2 hours we all went out for food. After getting ou (r) stomach tight..." I think that's a great way of describing being "full" as we say in NZ, or "I'm totally chokka!"

There's a couple of interesting points for me. One is, you must have a bladder of pure STEEL to wait patiently for the toilet to come free for 2 HOURS! I assume you thought your friend was having a particularly difficult bowel movement? Personally I would have politely knocked on the door after 30 minutes But that's just me... 😆

I'm curious as to why you didn't talk to your friend after he emerged from the toilet, just to see if he was ok. So was he in the toilet, watching a guy in another building smoking for 2 hours? Yes, I agree; weird that someone could smoke one cigarette for 2 hours, but who on Earth would want to WATCH someone smoke a cigarette for 2 hours?! From inside a TOILET?!

I have a theory about the bath singing. Was it one of those dodgy plumbing issues where you turn the tap and all sorts of weird noises starts coming out of the pipe work? I have a cold tap at home and if I leave it turned in just the right (or wrong) place, it sounds like Beelzebub's army of minions is directly under the bath about to appear through the plug hole. I really should get a plumber to look at that...

Now this hotel you found... Was it abandoned, deserted, linen and towels provided? Was it in disrepair? I don't understand the bit about the guy who didn't (?) own it / run it but kept the money for the rooms?:

"...Later we got to know that there is no one in the hotel, all rooms are vacant. Even there is no one in the reception which we saw last night. There is no one to hand over the room keys. So we called the person who have arranged the room for us and handed the key to him. That person also got feared after hearing this entire incident. He was a localite and helping visitors to get hotel rooms and favour of small amount..."

So how did you get the key in the first place? From this mystery man who was hanging around in the reception area of an empty hotel with no guests? 😕 This part, in particular, I'm struggling to understand.

Thanks for sharing! I enjoyed reading it 😊

Regards

Mack.
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-05-11)
SheetalDharia - It seems that you had quite an entertaining experience at the hotel, apart from the wedding. If this man was indeed a ghost he certainly did not seem to intend any harm to any of you 😊

Perhaps you should have approached this man and tried to strike up a conversation with him. How can you be certain that he was not a human being? He might not have been the one doing the name calling!

Your remark about expensive hotels amused me! I must admit that every time I reach the payment point at a supermarket, I too feel a heart attack coming on, never mind hotels! Even everyday groceries just seem to increase in price at a rapid rate.

Regards, Melda

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: