You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: A Scary House Near Me

Real Ghost Stories

A Scary House Near Me

 

This is a real life incident happened to all of My family members not just family neighbors too...

I'm from a remote village near ernakulam (kerala) . My house is not haunted it is a house next to me. That house is build according to the vaasthu and all. An old lady have died without finishing her wish about living in the new house with her family. This is a story I had heard before I was born. Now I'm going to say what is happening now on that house.

That house is closed for many years now. We used to hear many sounds like someone crying and lights keep on going on and off (The house power connection had been cut off for years now).

One day me and my cousins gone to that house to check what's inside. We collected the key from my Uncle (he had spare key of that house) and opened the house. We all were scared and surprised because the house was closed for 9 years but it was neat and clean like it was used for daily use.

Our village does not have a single robbery because village peoples are active. And one day I had seen some one hanging in a tree close to my house. But now we don't have any sort of problems because all of our village persons have done some spiritual activities and solved it.

Now the house is given for rent and the family living there is living peacefully and happily.

Stay tuned for next submission of mine thank you.

Im looking forward for discussion if anyone have same issue I had about this. If there is any mistakes please forgive because I had typed this very fastly. Because I'm a very busy man.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Nightlord, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

jahnviamz95 (3 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-06-29)
Nightlord,
Can you tell me where exactly is your village in Ernakulam? Because even I belong to the same place. Just curious to know.
freakedoutfreddy (1 stories) (77 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-08-02)
This is a story I had heard before I was born.
Roflmao. Bro you mean your mom told you this when she's pregnant? 😁 😁
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-06-04)
Nightlord

Although, it is bit late for me as everybody has already putted their thoughts regarding this submission. But yes, should have atleast invested some time to provide adequate info in it.

Regards
rbasireddy (11 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-05-29)
Hi Night Lord. Sorry to say this but it is you who is in need of help, YGS is not in need of Stories. You should have submitted the story when you have TIME. This group here is to help those in need, you should understand that they are spending their valuable time in reading the incidents and giving their advice.
girl25 (5 stories) (28 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-05-19)
I have a scary house near me. For no reason I would go there to investigate. There are no details in your story about the scary part. Someone must used the house without anyone knowing it.
abbykay_luv (4 stories) (43 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-05-16)
I can't help but laugh. When the whole thing ended, I was like WTF!?... This is the worst narration ever.
RANDYM (2 stories) (266 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-05-14)
Nightlord

It almost sounds to me like living people such as squatters were staying there without anyone seeing them or knowing about them.
I'm sorry But I just don't see anything paranormal here. Maybe because as others pointed out there is just too much missing.
Also. How does seeing someone hanging in a tree close to your house fit in? Was it someone who just committed suicide? Or do you mean a ghostly figure hanging in a tree.
Perhaps some details would help

If your a busy man you may want to wait until you have a block of time to sit down and tell of your experience

Thanks
Randy
AzraelX (8 stories) (115 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-05-14)
What was the Scary incident that happened in that house?
I couldn't make head or tails from your narrative.
Please try to have a cohesive flow in your narrative.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-05-14)
Nightlord: this is just my opinion but investing a little more time in your narrative would had made it easier to understand it, the way it.
Details add quality to any product.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: