You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Attacked by a Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Attacked by a Ghost

 

It was the middle of the night, 3am and I'm not sure why I awoke. I turned the TV on to pass some time and suddenly got a headache and felt sick to my stomach. I ran to the bathroom to get sick. I just wanted to lay down and sleep at that point so I turned off the TV and went back to bed.

As I was on the verge of sleep, I heard a low level frequency sound in my left ear followed by a whisper. I opened my eyes and above me, I saw a shadow. The shadow began to attack me. It came after my head and chest area and each time it hit, it would resound through my body. I began to shake, like I was having a seizure. I turned my head to try and yell for my daughter who was sleeping in the next room. No matter how hard I tried, I could not produce any sounds. I tried to tell it to go away, but nothing would come out. Finally, it left, the whole thing happened within a couple of minutes.

This has never happened to me before and I live in a new house.

I was more freaked out than anything and have since taken a few precautions and have a couple of prayers that were recommended to me to say nightly, psalms 71 and 91. It has been 4 nights since the attack. Hopefully it is over now, but the help that I seek advised that the entity is probably just waiting for me to let my guard down. I will pray that is not the case. It really felt like it was trying to get inside my body.

Just wanted to get my story out. Thank you.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, freakedout, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Nthn45 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-23)
I ve had a similar thing happen to me. I was stationed in Germany and I had a terrible feeling about my house the whole two years I was there.

One night at around 3 in the morning I had the same thing happen to me. I had no control of my body I couldn't scream or move. Until I finally shook free and I wake up totally freaked out. I do understand the whole sleep paralysis thing but not all things can be explained by science and by man.

I haven't any experiences like that since, but I ve always been open to the paranormal and have seen and felt other things. I'm a very religious person and I do believe good and evil are always pulling at your soul. I keep a cross in my room and always have a bible in my room.

I just stay faithful and know where my soul belongs and not worry.
starke_mamoru (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-28)
I want to tell you something go to a sleep clinic cause you could be surfering form a disease in wich you stop breathing in your sleep causing the hollucantions (exceuse my bad spelling) and bad or werid dreams. The reason you can't move is when you're in deep sleep your brain makes a hormon that stops you from moving and acting out your dreams. The hollutiantions agian could be cause by eating bread made by wet wheat this has happened may times in 1700's thus the Salem witch trials (which they suffered from about the same things you have) so what you have need to check out by an doctor or a psycologist
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-09)
I have heard of 3:00 AM as being the 'dead' hour, or the 'paranoraly active' hour. That is what struck me as interesting, your stating this happened at 3:00 AM. You seem very adimantly about this not being sleep paralysis, so, I must believe you know.

Try placing a cross, at least one, in your bedroom. Keep a Bible near by and pray.

If this does not work within your belief system, there are very powerful resolutions with cleansing ceremonies and I have heard that burning sage and/or lavender can be very effective.

Please keep us posted if this or any other events continue to occur.

God Bless!
freakedout (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-28)
Gracea, you said that these attacks happened after you accepted Jesus? I'm just curious. Thanks for your comments.
gracea (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-28)
Hi I remember getting attacked like this in the past after I got saved and asking Jesus Christ to be Lord of my life. One day I laid in bed and all of a sudden I felt like a fever with a headache and my head throbbing and my body so cold I could feel my hairs coming out fast. But usually my body gives me signs that I'm ganna be sick and this came out of no where. So I wanted to get up from my bed and go to my mother to either go to the doctors or do something about it. But I knew it was an attack from Satan and his demons so I told myself that I'm going to put my trust in the Lord Jesus Christ and after about thirty minutes of pain and praying it left. God is faithful. There are also times in the night they would come to chock me and I couldn't speak or get up and felt like I was almost dreaming but real and it was but I prayed in my head and ask for help through Christ and the demon had no choice but to leave. Hah! Who is greater than God... No one! Trust me ask Jesus Christ into your life and ask him to forgive your sins. Trust him in everything you do and you will have the authority in Christ to rebuke these enemies.
Ephesians Ch 6 - AMOR OF GOD
12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-26)
I totally agree with freakedout on everything you said! I am never in the chat room but once I read Whitebuffalo tell someone to go to the chat room if the wanted to discuss something further rather thtn take up room on someone's story. Also, it takes a few minutes, from what I understand, for another YGS member to get a message/post.
I am also a Mother of three. I am married though. It's tough being a single Mom with three children let alone one child. It was just my oldest daughter and I until she turned nine and that is when I met my husband. My oldest daughter from my first marriage is going to be 15 at the end of February. I have a step-daughter who will be 12 at the end of January. My husband and I have two children together, one is a boy and he will be five at the end of March and my littlest girl just turned three. My husband is a police officer and he works A LOT of off duty and over-time so I can stay home with the kids so it is ALMOST like being a single parent in the doing everything for them! I sort of feel what you are going through. My ex-husband doesn't pay child support, only when he feels like it. The last time he paid was in July of this year. It has always been VERY spuradic. Nothing new there! Then my husband has to pay $700 a month for an eleven year old girl and is always threatened by the mother for more money in child support if she does not get her way!
Anyway, sorry for getting so personal. It kind of just spills out sometimes. Look I don't even know you and I teling you personal things.
By the way, I have family in Illinois (Lake Villa, Lakeville and other other cities). Well, I am done yapping! For now! =P 😜 Have a nice one! Talk to you soon! ~Shelby ❤ 😊
freakedout (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-26)
Hi Nat,

I did read Wilkipedia's info on sleep paralysis. All I can really say is I don't believe this is what happened to me and I wonder if sleep paralysis really happens to anyone. It just seems too coincindental that so many people experience such similar 'dreams'. BUT - I know that I was not dreaming. It would definately be something you would have to experience to understand. This thing wanted to get inside my body. I wonder why it is so easy for people to accept that there is a God, but anything else paranormal is questioned. Doesn't church teach that there are spirits and angels? If a spirit were to attack someone, what do you think that person would experience? Maybe it happens at a certain part of sleep because there is a channel that our mind is more susceptible to for these spirits or entities to communicate with us. I definately felt like something like this occurred as the first thing that happened wss hearing a low level frequency sound - like something had been turned on... Then everything started. I don't think we will have the answers either, but for me, I definately believe that there are spirits/entities among us now. Not that I didn't believe that before, but you know what they say... Seeing is believing!

Shelby - to answer your question - I am a working mother, not single, but not with my spouse, so right now doing it all by myself.
And I don't ever see anyone in the chat room either.

Take care!

Cathy
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-26)
Hello again freakedout. Although I agree with, Luvparanormal, it makes me wonder what makes someone see an entity, usually of a black nature, rather than say... An animal, person, an Alien, etc...?
Yes, the mind is powerful but what makes people, that experience this, see different things? Is it just something in our head! That is, the being, object or what have you, that we see?!
😕 I guess "The World May Never Know"! Hee, Hee, Hee... 😆 For those TOO young, this statement is from the Tootsie Roll Pop commercial.~Shelby ❤
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-26)
Hi Freakedout,
I found this info that might be good for you.
Sleep paralysis is a condition characterized by temporary paralysis of the body shortly after waking up (known as hypnopompic paralysis) or, less often, shortly before falling asleep (known as hypnagogic paralysis).

Physiologically, it is closely related to the paralysis that occurs as a natural part of REM (rapid eye movement) sleep, which is known as REM atonia. Sleep paralysis occurs when the brain awakes from a REM state, but the bodily paralysis persists. This leaves the person fully aware, but unable to move. In addition, the state may be accompanied by hypnagogic hallucinations.

More often than not, sleep paralysis is believed by the person affected by it to be no more than a dream This explains many dream recountings which describe the person lying frozen and unable to move. The hallucinatory element to sleep paralysis makes it even more likely that someone will interpret the experience as a dream, since completely fanciful, or dream-like, objects may appear in the room alongside one's normal vision. Some scientists have proposed this condition as a theory for alien abductions and ghostly encounters.
I got this from Wikipedia and here is the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

In case you want to read it.

My comment on this is that burning lavender in your room before going to be is really good not only to remove any bad energy or spirit, but also to relax you and help you sleep. I was recommended this by a few here on my own experiences and it works.
Also read Psalms 23 you out loud you will also find it very encouraging.
Good luck, Wish you the best.

Nat
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-26)
Hi freakedout. Excuse me for a sec.
Hello again Whitebuffalo!
I very much agree with you when you say that we will not find out what ghosts and spirits REALLY are in our lifetime. In that case, I personally do not think that our children, nor our childrens' children will know the facts/truth! That's just my opinion! I think, just like the Gov't is hiding 'Alien' phenomena and what happened to A Lot of people, they will hide this, Maybe?, As soon as we get close to the truth. This is just MY opinion, and you know everyone has one... 😆 I am in one of those moods (mature), NOT 'MATURE' RIGHT NOW! Another one of 'MY' opinions. Is that life would be a bit boring if you acted 'MATURE' all of the time! But I am trying to be. =P =)
Anyway, yes, I am one of the 'ones' that are looking for answers! Talk to you soon. Hopefully! Hey quick note, we need to go in the CHAT ROOM! I don't know if I'm doing it right but no one is ever in there! By the way, are you a stay-at-home mother? I am. I'm sure that I have mentioned that though. ~Shelby ❤
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-25)
Hello again, freakedout. Do you know what makes a great investigator/researcher? An obsession for the truth in any given situation. Do not apologize for wanting to know the absolute truth in this situation. The only way you are going to have your peace of mind is to have all the theories laid out for you and you choose what it is that is your truth. If you can not find your truth in the ideas that have been laid out for you, keep looking. We are all on a quest here (well, most of us) and that quest will hopefully answer some of our questions. I unfortunately do not think we will have all of our answers in our life time, it may take until we are walking hand in hand with our loved ones on the Other Side. Good Luck! Thanks again for sharing this with us. 😁
freakedout (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-22)
Thank you all for your support and comments. I don't want to be over obsessive about all of this and it has really helped to learn about what scientist label as sleep paralysis. It's a good excuse for attacks that happen on thousands of people - it's so easy to blame your mind. Because of my experience, I know that these attacks are real. I am determined to beat this and not have to experience this type of attack again.

Bless you all and peace to you. 😊
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-22)
Exactly. That is why I made sure to mention that emotions were not discussed in this research. I feel that the only thing that separates something "only in the mind" from something "physical" is the lack of emotion. I guess I looked at what I had down already and felt that it was too long to explain that part, sorry.
But THAT research DID show that sleep paralysis was a connection to another realm. If you get connected to another realm, are your chances of encountering an entity eminent? I think it is a possibility. I do not know enough yet to say no. I am on your side. These feelings are REAL, and only you know what was felt.
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-22)
Hello again freakedout, I was just reading the comments between you and whitebuffalo and just wanted to say that just because your experience was labeled as sleep paralysis, it doesn`t mean it wasn`t real. Sure the scientists says it`s all in your mind but what do you use to perceive reality with. Your MIND, not the Body is who you are. Your body is just another tool that your mind(you) uses to experience your present enviroment. Soothe the mind and everything else will fall into place.
Tust your own instincts, remember that the ones(scientists) that says they are in your mind and it`s nothing to become alarmed about, have never experienced them their ownselves. Bless You.

❤ FRAWIN 😊
freakedout (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-22)
Very interesting indeed. It almost seems as though science must put an 'answer' to the unknown. It's so hard for me to believe that my mind would have done all of that, but the mind is a powerful thing. Still yet, the attack on me felt so real that I feel that I do have to take precautions to avoid this happening again. I still feel it was an entity, I don't know that there's anything that will make me think otherwise as the attack was so real to me. But...who's to say really that SP isn't really entity's visiting people while they are in a realm they are able to contact them in? Again, science cannot explain it other than to say it is the mind doing it. It just seems awful strange that so many minds would make up the same thing. Personally, I'd never even heard of it before this 'attack' happened to me.

Thank you again Whitebuffalo!
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-22)
I have done a bit of research too, on sleep paralysis, though as I stated before I have not dealt with this in my personal life. I have been trying to locate the link on here, but I seem to have lost it.
According to this researcher in a "sleep workshop" about one third of the people who actually were fortunate enough to have this occur during observation (I can only imagine how difficult it would be to document these as they do not leave a warning before they happen) felt physically drained or altered immediately following the episode. Thus leading to the belief that this may be where some people think they have been abducted by aliens.
Also, out of the one third (I have no idea how many people participated and how many people got to "donate" to the testing) approximately half of those people felt physically ill.
Some of these symptoms were headaches, sensitive eyes, pounding ears (or the sound equivalent to static or a "rush of wind" or whispering), elevated body temperatures, nausea, heart palpitations, weakness of limbs, thirst (this next one is intriguing) and a pressure or pain in the part of the abdomen where the belly button is. There were more, but as I can not locate the link at this moment, I can not, and will not try to guess at them. To the casual observer it would appear as if someone were waking out of a nightmare abruptly.
See, the problem with scientific backup is that it does not show the FEELINGS of those observed. The researcher did not seem to document the emotions of the participants. But the researcher did go one step further.
It was the researchers belief upon the findings of this workshop that during sleep paralysis a connection is made to another realm. (Well, duh, we knew that) But that after such occurrences some of the participants (did not give percentages this time, I do not think) actually showed signs of having slight traces of ESP. Some apparently had prophetic dreams and feelings of imminent danger.
Almost immediately afterward the participants were able to do all the normal things they would after waking. Some of the occurrences woke up the participant, some of the participants were just waking and a few of them were on the verge of falling asleep.
Interesting, don't you think?
With all that said, I believe you should do a smudging. Bless your home. Try to take the anger, frustration and fear out of the environment. Occasionally you may have to repeat the process. Burn a lavender incense in the bedroom to release the negative energies and fill you with peace. If you look under the article section on this site, you may find a few more answers. I am but a simple researcher.
Thank you for putting questions in my mind and making me research this further. And thanks again for sharing this with us.
freakedout (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-22)
Thank you everyone for your comments. I have been researching SP quite a bit and I find this in itself fascinating - so many different people experiencing the same thing.
I will continue to look for answers, but not sure if I will find them, especially in the area of SP.
My main questions around are: do people with Sleep Paralysis usually get sick to the point of vomiting before their episode?
Most I have read say something about pressure beging put on them making it hard to breath, whether someone is sitting on them or choking them. Mine felt more like I was drained of enegery. I really didn't have the desire or thoguht to move or strength to move. I felt physically drained as well afterwards. I also did not notice anyone saying they went into some sort of seizure. I'm not sure what to call it, but this is what freaked me almost the most. If entity related, what did this seizure mean?
One last thing, most with SP said they could move after the attack. Although I was able to call out to my daughter, she did not respond and again, I was physically drained of energy and just too weak to even try. I ended up going back to sleep. Which is when I had a premonition vision.

Thanks again for the comments!
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-21)
Freakedout,
i think that you are ALL correct. Sleep paralysis in some instances is just as Shelby and Shane stated... Someone trying to make logical and rational explainations for paranormal attackes or possesion. I believe that if you tryed to talk with a so called expert, they would probably classify your attack as sleep paralysis and anxiety becasue they do not know how else to categorize these occurances and are far to frightened to deal with reality.

This is a terrifying account of what happened to you! I was and would be just as frightened and upset as you are.

Please do not think that just because Shelby and Shane stated sleep paralysis does not mean they do not believe you. I am not speaking for the others except to say that all regulars on this site have a very open mind and have dealt with the paranormal and the terror and uncertainty of dealing with the paranormal, therefore, we try to help by suggesting many types of explainations and offers of ways to maintain control of your environment and situations.

Please try placing a cross in each of your rooms, especially your bed room above your bed and if possible on your night table. Place a Bible there as well, read aloud from your Bible before going to sleep, I know you mentioned some passages and those are great. I also love to read John 3:16 aloud. Let this 'entity' know you mean business, it is not welcome in your home, your bed, or your dreams. Tell it, even ifit is not visible that it is not welcome in your home in the name of the Lord. Tell 'it' you will not give it energy by being afraid, you are taking the fear back!

There is also a theory that 3:00 AM is the 'dead' hour, or another words is highly active time for the paranormal. It could be that there was SOMETHING that caused you to wake in the first place.

Please try some of the solutions that Shane, SHelby and I hav suggested. I am certain they will help to give you some peace of mind and regain control over your surroundings once again.

Please keep us posted,
God Bless!
freakedout (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-21)
I just know that the house which is in a subdivision was built on what used to be a cornfield. The night before I went to a casino. I definately had a lot of energy around me as I was winning and was pretty excited. I was told that there is a lot of negative energy surrounding Casinos, which I would never have thought of prior. I was told that it attached itself to my energy. I was also advised they believe that the entity was Lillith. Not sure of anything more.
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-21)
Hi freakedout, I too lean toward sleep paralysis because I used to have some very frightening episodes with them, complete with voices, Psychical attacks and more. Since you seem convinced that they are not,(it`s your experience and you have to be the one that decides if they are real) I would do as Shane has said and find relief where I could. If you can find peace of mind, then it doesn`t matter one way or the other. I(and others I`m sure) will be praying for you.

FRAWIN ❤
siddharth (4 stories) (37 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-21)
Hi Freakedout,
I wonder why it happened to you. I want to ask you few questions. Do you know the past... History of your new dwelling? Have you purified your house? I think purification of houses is very common in every culture. Even we, Hindus, have "HAWANS" that means purification only.Oops!...I went far away from the story. Lets come on it. I think you should purify your house. That will help a lot. Thanks for sharing your story.
Enjoy
And I pray that it won't happen again.
Blessings be with you.-Siddharth
SchizoSephy (74 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-21)
I had a similar experience... A pitch black humanoid figure attacked me but once I could see it clearly it had already disappeared.

PS. Three o' clock AM is the devil's hour, three o' clock PM is the lord's hour...
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-21)
Once again, follow what your belief system allows. I would have the home smudged and or blessed just to be certain. If you don't feel comfortable performing the smudge ceremony yourself you could contact a local paranormal research group and see if they have some one available to do so. Also if you have a local Native American tribe you could contact their Medicine man/woman and see if they could do it for you. I know that it is hard sometimes to get the clergy involved as the majority do not want to believe in the paranormal or they believe it is evil in nature. My personal experience (Attacked by a dark Entity) of which you have already read, was in dealing with a lower level entity that was acting as a familiar to another, sent, I believe to try and get me to be quiet against the person it was attached too. That being was rather weak in comparison to others that are out there. Stay strong and do not give it the fear it needs to continue the attacks, take back that power and use it against the entity. Good luck and keep us informed.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
freakedout (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-21)
This was not sleep paralysis. I know I was awake. I did not say in my story, but I texted a friend after it happened. They did get my text. I also went into some sort of seizure, I've never found that to be a symptom of SP. I really would have just been content on falling asleep, but this entity woke me and immediately attacked me. Also, shortly after, while I was trying to make sense of it, I had a vision of a black and white kitten walking in my room followed by my dog, followed by my cat. The very next day, my daughter runs upstairs, yelling Mom, we found a kitten. I looked at her and said, is it black and white? She said yes! How did you know?

I have been researching a lot and have read a lot on sleep paralysis. I understand that the mind can be powerful and be misleading sometimes, but I know that I was attacked.

If it happens to you, you know. There is no question in my mind that this was an attack.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-21)
The only real reason I have for leaning towards sleep paralysis is the sentence you have that said the whole thing happened within a couple of minutes. In most of the stories I have read, sleep paralysis seems to be just a momentary thing. Some people have said the Lord's Prayer (or even another prayer) in their heads (as apparently vocalizing the words is next to impossible) others have just waited it out.
I have not read a story (I think) that was accompanied my a whispered voice, however. So I am a bit indecisive on this one. I am sorry, I can not offer advice as I have not been through this myself, but the prayers seem to help. I do not know if they calm your spirit and therefore "cancel out" the feelings of panic, or if they release an entity that may or may not be there. I do not know. I do know, only by reading, that prayer seems to be the common denominator in ending these occurrences.
Good luck. I hope this was your one and only experience with this as I understand it is quite disturbing.
Thank you for sharing your story with us.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-21)
Shelby, You reading my mind again. 😉You all know me too well.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-21)
Hello Freakedout. I know what you went through, and believe me I know just how you felt. There are several things you can do to protect yourself from these attacks.
One is by placing cleansed charged clear quartz crystals in your room. To cleanse them, you place them in a clear running stream or river and say a prayer over them. To charge, you place them in the sun during the day.
The next thing you could do is burn some lavender incense in your room before going to sleep as this repells any negative energies that may be in your room and is quite relaxing.
You can also perform a smudge ceremony on your entire home. Directions for one are here on this site in the articles section.
You could also try having the home blessed and placing crosses in each room of your home. Just do what your belief system will allow and keep us informed of the results. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-21)
Hi freakedout. I would like to say that I definitely believe your story and it could have very well been an entity attacking you. However, on the other hand, I would like to give you another answer as to what it may have been since I have had something similar happen to me but in the morning. It could have been sleep paralysis. When you are just falling asleep or just waking up this can happen to you. For the longest time I always thought that I was attacked by an entity until I saw this program a week or two ago. I think that I still might have been attacked by an entity but also I have a second explanation for it. Maybe I'm just trying to make myself feel better about it, by saying that it could have been sleep paralysis. Let me tell you my story so maybe you might find similarities.
It was a Saturday morning and I was home alone. My daughter was at her dad's house for his weekend with her and my boyfriend was at work until noon. I woke up to what sounded like my bedroom door opening and then shutting. I was not facing the door but the other way. My eyes were still closed and I didn't bother to turn over because I assumed it was my boyfriend coming home from work. I didn't say anything, just was tired still and laid there. I didn't hear anything else. Then I felt something kneel on the opposite corner of the bed and then crawl up rather quickly and spoon behind me. This is when I opened up my eyes and saw that it was only 10:30am. MY BOYFRIEND DIDN'T GET OFF UNTIL NOON! I turned over and fell into nothing but this buzzing feeling through my body and my head. My eyes kept fluttering trying to open but like they didn't want to. I felt like I was dying. I couldn't yell or say anything, not that anybody would be there to save me from my crisis or anything. I, at this point had read a lot about entities, and was thinking to myself, am I feeling the death of whatever this being felt. I thought that whatever was spooning behind me, when I turned over, that I somehow made this entity connect with my body. Kind of like I rolled into it. I kept trying to fight this thing off of me which felt like forever but finally defeated what ever it was. I did not see anything like you said, but like I had said, my eyes wanted to stay shut while I was fighting to open them.
That program that I watched, talking about sleep paralysis, said that during these times your brain creates illusions. They were trying to connect Alien visits or abductions to this sleep paralysis. It makes since, but maybe it's another cover up so people don't discover that it really is REAL. Sleep paralysis can happen more than once or twice, some people have it happen often. Or, it may never happen to you again, UNLESS it was an entity that attacked you. Just in case I would burn lavender incense in your room at night before you go to bed like Shane says to do, and put a cross in your room like KimSouthO says and pray, pray, pray like most everyone else does and says!
Keep us updated. ~Shelby ❤ 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: