You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Following The Fog & The Mysterious Man

Real Ghost Stories

Following The Fog & The Mysterious Man

 

One day my boyfriend and myself were out for a walk and I wasn't too far from home, maybe three or more blocks, but we were by a hospital area crossing an open field when all of a sudden we notice the field is now full of fog, no where else just this field, it also hadn't rained recently and had been sunny.

Then after talking for a bit we noticed it was moving down a road right across the street from the field, we are both curious so we follow it up until it disappears in front of this house that was just beautiful.

This was a year or so ago and maybe there was a logical reasoning behind it, but it was magical to both of us. After that though, we went back to the field but of course it wasn't there. It wasn't scary or unpleasant but more like it wanted to show us something. Weird but what it felt like. Just wanted to see if this may be happened to other people?

It's not the first time something like this had happened either, but I can talk about that another time. Weird things also happen to my boyfriend, I could also talk about the things that happened to him as a kid and growing up.

I just recently joined and have read a bit of other peoples stories, since this is also kind of short I want to talk about another experience, the first one I've ever remembered and never forgotten:

I was maybe around eight years old at the time, I had fallen asleep on the couch but unlike most kids who felt like they teleported to bed, I woke up for maybe half a minute, the hallway wasn't completely lit but I would have seen a face...

I woke up to some one carrying me up the stairs, it looked like a man in a black hood but everyone else in the house had gone to sleep before I did, I'm sure it was the weekend and I was probably watching a movie before bed but tuckered out. I always slept on the couch, so why would some one move me upstairs?

Just thought I'd share these two instances. Since I could never make since of them myself.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, RaveyHope, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

rebycedaj (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
2 years ago (2022-06-11)
Hi Raveyhope - Just happen to start reading stories here again. I had an almost similar experience just like yours, but it was inside our office. The fog was just in specific spots, then it moves as well from one spot to another, sometimes it stays to people or group of people. One time I noticed it moved to one of my colleagues and she started feeling scared she claims someone touched her, from her back to her thighs, to her shoulder. I was a bit scared since she looks like she is about to get possess. Note: this person didn't see the fog. I honestly don't know what it was. Apologies for my English, not a native speaker.
trentinray (3 stories) (67 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-05-21)
Raveyhope- I have seen similar fog like yours. We had an old field in our town, it used to be a football field. I have seen it covered in a fog a few times, no where else just the field. I don't know the science behind it. We also get a pretty awesome fog by the beach that rolls through on some hot sunny days. I don't think I can give it justice by explaining it, but it starts rolling down here and there, through one street but not another, and the way it rolls though is pretty cool to watch. Anyway, thank you for sharing your story. 😁
-trentinray

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: