You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: My Cousin's Guardian Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

My Cousin's Guardian Ghost

 

This happened to my uncle's family a year ago. My uncle was a businessman (now he had left his job) and he had all sorts of relations with people. Some were his true friends while some others were the untrustworthy ones. He had a son and a daughter who was blind and deaf by birth. She had never seen her own parents or ever heard their voices, yet she was adored by everyone in the family.

There was a guy, named Shivraj - one of my uncle's true friends. My uncle thought that he was so faithful that he could never cheat on him. But it was one of the biggest mistakes that my uncle thought of him like that (He was worldly-minded and the aim of his life was just money, money and money. My uncle realized this when he lost his son because of his greed for money). The story was something like this...

One day my cousin, i.e. My uncle's son, was playing outside. Just then Shivraj saw him (I'm not sure what really had happened. It's just a guess). My cousin was kidnapped for ransom. Mr. Shivraj was the culprit. He was behind the property that my uncle was owning.

We all were shattered when after 2 or 3 days, we came across the news that my cousin was no more. He was murdered and the murderer was Shivraj (God knows why he did that). My uncle-aunt were broken. But they were unaware about the deceitful plans of brutal Shivraj.

A month passed. The matter was settled. Uncle-aunt somehow managed to cope up with the loss. Everything was fine. But then, strange things began to happen. We noticed that their daughter began to smile at herself. She clapped as if she was seeing something. She showed very strange behavior. One day, my aunt even caught her holding a pencil in her hands and writing something. She was amazed. We also heard her saying "Mummy-Daddy" very often which she had never heard before. Uncle thought that she was recovering her weaknesses but she was seeing the spirit of her brother - that's what my grand mom said.

The most freaky incident took place when my uncle was going to sign a deal with Shivraj. It happened when his daughter came to knew that her dad was signing a deal with Shivraj. She just cried aloud and started shouting. All were confused. Just then she took a marker out of the cupboard and wrote on the wall, "Don't go father... He will murder you just what he did to me". Out of horror and bewilderment, he didn't go. He was saved by his daughter rather his son (that's what I feel).

Today also, we all believe that his soul lives in their house and protects everyone from difficulties and sometimes makes his sister possessed just to have some fun. Thank you all for reading this lengthy story and I have some more to share.

Other hauntings by siddharth

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, siddharth, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Sakie (1 stories) (23 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-19)
Very sad that a little life was lost to the greedy man's devilicious plans!
spookspirits (9 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-12)
This is a hear touchimg story. Well described and not at all lenghty Siddharth. I am going to read your other stories too. I have already read that ghost afraid of yamraj experience of yours. I have never heard this kind of experience anywhere else. Must have been a very scary eperience encountering a ghost who was afraid of the yamraj... By the way coming back to this story... I feel very bad for your cousin brother but very happy to know that he is protecting his family
My love and regards to you
Spookspirits
soundofwhite (12 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-11-01)
how come he wasn't put in jail if he killed the boy? I'm having trouble believing this one
harneak (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-20)
siddharth I am a ghost stories hunter and collect proofs of it. Can I contact you some way. You can contact me on my email id
harneaksg [at] gmail.com
TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-27)
Funny,a ghost possesing a person for fun, never heard of this once in my life. This story is making me laugh about the part that your uncle's sister is possesed, but I don't like it because the person who killed his son wanted to sign a deal with your uncle, this is not good because Shvraj killed his son and was not put into jail.
siddharth (4 stories) (37 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-28)
Hi Annie and Whitebuffalo,
After reading your comments, my confidence and faith were restored. I got freed from my anxiety that my cousin was not mad. I’ve already told my whole family about your views and opinion on her-having some kind of "Sixth Sense" or she being a "seer".
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT...
But I would also like to mention that sometimes she still shows strange behavior even they are not so unusual as they were before.Anyways...I’m very grateful for you all.
-Siddharth ❤
Annie (202 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-27)
Siddharth, I echo whitebuffalo's statement. She is not suffering from any mental disorder. I too, think she is a "seer". Just because one is blind and deaf, doesn't mean they can't "see" things. I have a niece who is blind. Her other senses are at least, 10 times what others are. I think your cousin may be tapping into her other senses, and then some. She is "gifted". Her parents, as well as the rest of your family, are blessed to have her.
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2007-12-27)
Hello again Siddharth.
Based on the information that you have shared here in your story and comments I would have to say NO! I do not think she is suffering from a mental disorder nor do I think she has gone mad. I believe that your cousin, though deaf and blind has become a vessel. Before you jump, I do NOT think she is possessed, I think she may be a person into whom some quality has been infused. In this case, the quality of being a "seer". She has done no harm to herself or others, and has blessed your family with her ability to communicate THROUGH her "disabilities". Combined with the spirit of someone who has SO much in common with her she has been able to express herself in a way that she was never before able to.
That is a MIRACLE girl, not a calamity. I can see why the townsfolk would think otherwise as this is probably the first time that they have witnessed such a thing. Unless there are other experiences that have not been addressed here, I do not think there is anything to worry about. I would take it as the blessing that it was meant to be and leave it at that. I try not to question the miracles of life. It may take a while for the others in town to see that it is all innocence here, but with the support of her family, I think she will be alright.
Thanks again.
siddharth (4 stories) (37 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-27)
I'm very grateful for the support that I got from you guys. I would like to thank everybody at YGS from the bottom of my heart for trusting me. 😳
I would like to ask all those who had read this story if you think my cousin was gone crazy or she had some kind of mental disorders? Because all people in our locality and our neighbours believed that my cousin was mad. They thought that beside being deaf and blind, she suffered some mental illness too.
Please tell whether she was really suffering from some illness or as we believed, it was my cousin only? 😳

(If you believe that there was some illness then I'm seeking for it's details. I want to know more about it and you can mail the information on my yahoo mail ID which you'll find on my profile page)
Anna12 (1 stories) (44 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-26)
I am terribly sorry for your loss. What a horrible tradegy! I very do hope that Shivraj will be prosecuted for all the pain he brought to your family. It is interesting in this story to see how best friends could be mortal enemies. I find it great that your cousin is able to keep you all away from danger. Your cousin must have been very close to her brother to have him be able to take over her body or communicate with her. Do not be afraid, embrace him and make him welcome into your homes, even if it is uncomfortable. I understand.
Best of luck, dear. Thank you for your story ❤
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-26)
Wow! I am so sorry for your loss. Thanks for sharring that was trully sad to hear that your so called "best friend" turns out to be "your worst enemy" I am so glad that he got his. Thank you so much for sharring your story!
I trully believe that he is the one comunicating through his sister. He is there to protect your family and how great can that be.
PrincessOfPunkBlackrose (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-25)
I'm so sorry for the tragedy. But it seems that your cousin really is trying to make sure you guys don't get hurt or that anything happens. Wonderful story. I hope things stay safe for you and your family.
siddharth (4 stories) (37 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-25)
Hi Frawin and Bellissima,
Thank you for reading my story and commenting on it. By the way, a MERRY CHRISTMAS to both of you and everyone on "Yourghoststories" site. May all your hopes and aspirations get fulfilled.
-Siddharth ❤
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-24)
Hi siddarth. I'm so sorry for the tragedy that befell your family. That is so sad that someone your uncle trusted was so cruel. I also think that your cousin is watching out for the family, he sounds like a joker. I'm glad that the 'friend' was found guilty and will pay for his greedy and cruel acts.
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-21)
Hi siddharth. I truly enjoyed reading your story, thanks for sharing it with us. Some things defy explaination but it`s reassuring to know that we have "people' looking out for our welfare. Bless You.

FRAWIN 😊
siddharth (4 stories) (37 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-21)
Hi Kimsouth and Mustang.
I had already mentioned in my previous comment that Shivraj was prosecuted after investigation.Mustang,I would like to tell you that my uncle-aunt never taught their daughter how to write. It was a miracle when we found her writing. We even heard her saying few words that she had never listened before. I feel it was my cousin only who did all this. All members in my family consider him to be the protector. Thanks for commenting.
Enjoy!
-Siddharth
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-21)
Thank you, Siddharth for that update. What your family must have gone through. Hopefully this had brought them closer together and they are able to love each other through this grief. Also, I hope the playfulness of your cousin brings them joy, even if it is frustrating that it is coming from the Other Side.
siddharth (4 stories) (37 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-21)
Hi whitebuffalo,
Yes...You've guessed it right. Shivraj was prosecuted although I had not mentioned it in the story. After the tragedy, my uncle called up CID etc for further investigation. On investigating, Shivraj was found guilty. By the way, thanks for commenting and enjoying my story.
God Bless 😁
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-21)
Oh my Goodness, Siddharth, how horribly sad. I do hope, as the others here, that this Shivraj will be prosecuted. If not here on earth, he will be dealt with in the Holy realm. (Though I hope it comes swiftly and severely here on earth first.)
How fortunate that the automatic writing caught the attention of the people it was supposed to. I believe the family has the son to thank too. My daughter was once allowed the opportunity to use this to help us too, and it is amazing.
Thank you for sharing this story with us.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-21)
Thank you for sharing your story with us. How sad, terrifying and interesting. I do hope that this Shivraj is or will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law!

Keep us posted with more stories!
God Bless!
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-21)
Hi siddharth. WOW! That was really sad and interesting. How did your cousins know how to write if they were blind and deaf? I know that you can teach the blind and the deaf many things, maybe writing is one of them. 😕
I do believe that it is your (male)cousin who is staying around the house protecting the family. Especially against his own murderer. Does your Aunt and Uncle know that Shivraj was the one who killed their son? Did he ever get arrested and charged with the murder?
Thanks for sharing your story. ~Shelby 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: