You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Strange Noises And Movements? Continued (part Two, Update)

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Noises And Movements? Continued (part Two, Update)

 

So a while ago I posted an experience about my encounter with the supernatural and I have updates if any of you are interested. (I would recommend reading my previous "story" to understand everything I will mention later on.) *Link to previous story provided by editor http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=24134

As I stated in my previous story the paper was tampered with. So I decided (with advice from a member) to leave this pad and pen on my desk to allow the "spirit" to test their human world interactions. I have politely asked the entity to continue to test their boundaries and have got some interesting results.

The first time I left the pad, after a few hours I returned to see the results. The paper had been crinkled and slightly torn. The tear indicates to me that their interactions to our world is stronger than I had imagined. I spoke politely to the room, hoping it would reach the spirit. I said some things like "Please stay", "Don't be afraid" and "Take your time". These are my attempts to communicate and to allow the spirit to feel comfortable around me.

I also went out to buy more desk toys. I bought a larger Newton's Cradle, one of those metal balance rockers (I have no idea what they are called) and a plasma ball. These range of toys have given me more information of which is very interesting.

The pad always has the same results until a few nights ago but I will return to that. The Newton's Cradle has been used once but due to it's larger size, the force behind it was weaker and it seemed to go back to the smaller one.

The metal rocker thing was interesting as the man riding the horse had fallen off the pedestal and remained that way until I returned it back to its original position.

The plasma ball was VERY interesting and has sparked the most thought out of the three toys. I left the ball on and kept an eye on it whenever I was around. On multiple accounts I have seen very small, yet noticeable disturbance in the ball. It was like it was reaching out with on finger and the beams were attracted. I'm not sure if this scared the spirit but it was a long time before they braved the ball again (as far as I know).

The last thing I wanted to update you with is that I left a pencil with the pad and after some time, there was a small marking of graphite on the page along with its usual "damage". This intrigued me as wild thoughts came to mind like "Is the spirit attempting to communicate with me?" I really hope this is the case but relations seem to be good with each other (although I say this because nothing bad has happened) and want to see how this goes.

Your comments are more than welcome and thank you for your time.

Other hauntings by Experience-PaS

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Experience-PaS, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-06-16)
Greetings, PaS:

Last time you posted, I didn't contribute because everyone else had stated the most reasonable courses of action. I upvoted the comments that made sense to me and proceeded to the next person's narrative. Upon seeing that this was an "Update," I went back to the first narrative and copied the part of Randy's reply that I thought most helpful. At the risk of repeating Tweed, people seldom bother informing us of their progress, but --IF they do-- they've not bothered to follow the more reasonable advice given the first time around. A tip of my hat to you, PaS, for taking the sensible advice others provided, and then telling us about it! THANK YOU!

I don't recall anyone suggesting the energy-ball desk toy to you, so I'm presuming you took the initiative there, and -again- took time to record the phenomena associated with it.

As for the graphite pencil, I wonder if crayons would be easier for a spirit to manipulate? Perhaps if you were to doodle on one sheet of the drawing paper, tear it off the pad and either 1) use a thumb tack to stick it to the wall or 2) leave it on the desk next to the pad, you may get a more coherent drawing/doodled response. If the spirit creates an image that is pleasant, benign, peaceful, etc., then put the spirit's drawing next to yours (i.e., use a thumb tack to place it on the wall next to yours, put them both into a scrap book so the spirit can see them, etc.).

From what you've described, this may simply be a disembodied person who feels a bit lonely or bored. He or she is probably delighted that you've provided some diversions.

While it is highly unlikely that anything particularly upsetting or sinister will occur, given all the data thus far, I'm going to add one note of caution. If the drawings are disconcerting, upsetting, or seem to be "off" you'll need to start thinking about asking this entity to leave. As I said, this is unlikely, and you've probably got a listless earthbound entity milling about; however, I didn't like the notion of the humming noise you mentioned in the first narrative, so (as usual) I'm advocating a "curious but cautious" approach.

Best,
Biblio.
babygoatpuller (4 stories) (432 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-06-12)
PaS-

You'd probably get a LOT more feedback if you "participated" in the discussions. We've had a LOT of stories on here that needed feedback from the poster and unfortunately, they refused to participate. So now a LOT of readers not only won't comment, but won't read the account.

Tweed's right. We don't get a lot of "bloody updates" on here. 😆 I'm glad I did read it, I always forget to check the "participation" status, but I appreciate the update and agree with Tweed and Force. You're making progress and it seems to be okay to go forward with more tech gadgets.

I find this very interesting so please do keep us updated.
Experience-PaS (3 stories) (2 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-06-11)
Thank you both Tweed and Force for your comments. I will take on board the idea about the camera and will inform you about the results. I know it said that I probably won't respond to the comments but I do read each one over and over so I don't miss anything.

Thanks again,
PaS
ForceAwakens81 (2 stories) (8 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-06-11)
Hi- this is very interesting! Have you thought about maybe setting up some sort of video camera?...
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-06-09)
Ha I remember you! Cool stuff, thanks for the updates. No one bloody updates on here. So thanks again! 😊 I don't have much to add, but to say that all you've described sounds like cool progress.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: