You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Uneasy Around This New Little House

Real Ghost Stories

Uneasy Around This New Little House

 

I came to the point where I pretty much believe in paranormal and supernatural, although I haven't had very much experiences.

To make my experience much clear, I have to give a little background. Ok, so I went to my boyfriend's house for a few days.

In the same yard there are two houses. The first one is older and contains a kitchen, a little hallway, his parents' room, a bathroom and his old room.

The second one is new built, they just finished it half a month or so ago. You enter the front door which leads to a living room, to the left there is a kitchen, to the right a door to another little yard where there is the bathroom because they didn't make it bigger and made a way from the inside of the house to it yet and a small wood construction where they keep their tools.

In the living room there is a staircase to the second floor. The second floor is more little. The stairs lead to a little space where there are two chairs and some pretty huge windows and a little bedroom. I like it even though it gives me an uneasy feeling because it is decorated very nice.

The first night, after watching some boring movies, we decided to sleep in that little bedroom from upstairs instead of going into his parents' house to sleep in his old room. All night I could hear some small noises, the floor being scratched or the walls being scratched as well. At one point I thought I saw something at the foot of the bed but didn't pay attention.

I thought that maybe a little mouse entered the room and was making those noises so the next day, as a rational thinker, I checked the stairs. I don't know how to explain how the stairs are, but I will do my best. There are spaces between the steps much bigger than a mouse. The railing is sustained by thin little pillars, each one on different steps. Nothing between them that a mouse could climb on.

The second night, we were still in that little house in the living room watching television. His mother wanted to bring us some food so came to us but she entered the living room really scared. She said that she almost yelled and when we asked her why, she said something like a person's shadow was lurking near the wall of the house. We didn't discuss it any further, another random subject came in our attention.

After a while, she went to sleep so we, as well, went upstairs to sleep. As soon as I entered the bedroom, a weird feeling embraced me. The same small noises and then, all of a sudden, there was a loud bang coming from downstairs. I looked at my boyfriend and asked him what that was. He said 'I don't know' and I almost yelled at him 'Go check!' I actually went with him. There wasn't anything that could have made that sound, nothing fallen, nothing out of the ordinary. We went back to sleep.

Even though the house is not old, like I said, it gives me an uneasy feeling. The third night, we decided to sleep in his old room. Nothing weird happened, the uneasiness didn't exist here.

And I don't know if it is related but today I got home and at one point, I went to the bathroom. The bathroom and the living room share a wall so as I was in the bathroom, home alone, I could hear my TV running and when I got out, it was closed.

These are not terrifying events but I have a pretty strong intuition, it never tricked me and usually when I get an uneasy feeling about a place, there's something happening in that place. That's the main reason I shared this.

Thanks for reading and sorry if it was a long, boring post.

Other hauntings by CreepyWednesday

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CreepyWednesday, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

aedelberth (1 stories) (6 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-06-22)
Lady Glow, in Romania is customary for the host to serve the guests no matter who they are... In that case the mother was the host so, she served her boy's guest... If the mother was the guest in the girls's house then, the girl would have served the boy and the mother...
CreepyWednesday (4 stories) (5 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-06-11)
We had already ate. She just considered we didn't eat enough and that's the reason she came to us. We are not little kids. 😜 Anyway, as far as I know, they did not experience anything extrordinary. His mother used to feel uneasy in the house when they first bought it but as time went by, this feeling went away. One of my friends told me that she knows, I din't know the source though, that there are spirits who don't like new things or people in their 'homes'. Before them, the house was occupied by an old lady who also died there. Maybe the uneasiness me and his mother felt are connected. Maybe at first ut was because his mother was new here and more sensitive and now, maybe it is because of the new house... I don't know. I understand the supposed spirit though. If I was her/him, I don't know if seeing my house used by somebody else would make me happy
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-06-08)
Hello CreepyWednesday: the most disturbing thing I find about your experience is your boyfriend's mother bringing food for both of you body-able young people!
Call me a bad hostess, but if any of my children bring a friend home, it is their responsibility to attend them.

Have they experienced any disturbances in the old house? Perhaps the family should consider to perform a blessing or a cleansing of the new house before moving in.

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: