You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The White Lady In Tierra Verde

Real Ghost Stories

The White Lady In Tierra Verde

 

It was way back in 2004 when I ran away from home and stayed at my friend's large 2-storey house in Tandang Sora with four bedrooms owned by his older sister who lives overseas. There were 4 of us staying there including my friend's 3 year-old son. That place has become a safe haven for most of my friends whenever we have troubles at home.

One night, my friend, Archie, and I were playing video games in the living room (I still remember it was Resident Evil 2 and Silent Hill 4: The Room) when we heard footsteps going down the stairs. It was my friend, carrying his kid who headed straight to the couch and they started to watch us play. I found it very strange for him to behave that way because I know he never allows his kid to stay awake late at night. They were sitting there for five minutes without saying a word when I started to ask him what's wrong. He told me to ask his kid instead. He was just a toddler, and he uttered 2 words, ''babae puti'' (lady white). I already know what he means and it pisses me off furiously.

I immediately run upstairs. His kid followed me weeping and saying ''Eymer wag'' (Homer don't) over and over. I took him into my arms and came crashing into their room. I began yelling ''I don't know what you want, just don't scare this kid again or else I'll take drastic measures and mess you up''. I even then said that if she wants to talk, talk to us grown-ups instead. We went back downstairs and they only went up to their room and went back to bed when dawn comes.

After a few days, while I was talking with someone on the phone I saw Archie running hastily down the stairs. After the call, I went and asked him what happened. He said he heard a woman's voice whispers his name in his ear while he was playing the guitar on the balcony. The same thing happened to me the following day. While reading a book in the garden, I heard a woman's voice clearly whispering my name in my left ear, as if it passes by along with the wind. I don't want to be bothered that time so I just shrugged it off.

Other hauntings by Hommie

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Hommie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-06-16)
Hi Hommie: Interesting story, though I find the information a little too vague.

Do you know if this was the first time the little boy saw the white lady?
Do you know if your friend have seen her before and/or after this day?
Did your friend ever consider that his son had a nightmare?
Why do you think the kid was so terrified about you going to his room? Did he say anything about the white lady doing something bad to him or having a frightening appearance?
Why did you react in such a violent way? Have you had a previous encounter with this particular white lady?

I have read all of your experiences and, to this point, I'm not sure if you are a sensitive or just very lucky going to haunted places.
You seem to enter in contact and/or attract different entities but they never try to ask for help or deliver a message even if they have been following you for some time.

Your feedback will be highly appreciated.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: