You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Supercharged Guest

Real Ghost Stories

Supercharged Guest

 

This event is true. I will try to describe what I saw felt and heard on this night the best way I can.

Back in May 2009 I was living in a town north of Dallas TX with a longtime friend and his dog in a nice house in a nice well kept neighborhood. At this time we were also babysitting a large German shepherd for a friend at the house for a week while she was on vacation. I can't remember what day it was but it was a work night which meant basically same routine as usual. My friend would go to bed around ten and I would hit the hay around eleven. My routine was always change into my bed cloths, turn on my small bedroom TV, turn off the lights, get in bed and watch the late night show at very low volume until I fell asleep. Routine.

Well this night was different almost immediately after I laid down and covered up. I heard a knock or a bump against my bedroom window which was behind my dresser that had my small TV set on top of it. From my head the window and TV were around 5 to 6 feet away on my right side bedroom wall. It was loud enough to make me jump, being unexpected. I looked at the window which was half way covered at the bottom by my dresser and thought that wasn't a knock that a friend would do like when we would sneak out of the house at night in our teen years. This sounded like either a big animal or a human was outside the window and fell into it with it's face around 5 feet or so up on the glass. Maybe some psycho peeping tom I thought as I stared at the mini blinds, then probably 10 seconds after the first bump against the glass it happened again except this time it made it through. Right after the bump against the glass suddenly my whole room became supercharged. This is the best word to describe it.

Every hair on my body felt like it was standing straight up as I looked at my left arm then at the left side of my bedroom which had colorful currents or waves flowing throughout in a 3D type atmosphere. The currents were bright fluorescent white yellow green red purple blue crackling and jumping like a seismograph or heart machine. I want to say it was similar to the matrix movie scene but not exactly. Hope you get the picture, it was supercharged.

Then from the corner of my right eye I saw movement coming through the window dresser and TV. At this point I was frozen in terrified amazement as turned slowly to watch an invisible being walking through my TV and dresser headed toward the foot of the bed where my feet and legs were in the path it was headed. Yes it was invisible about 5 and a half feet tall and somewhat broad shoulders. The only way I can say these descriptions is because as it move through the currents waves they did not go through the being at the area it was in. It was kind of like sand moving when a crab is underneath walking around, you can't see the crab but you see the outline in sand where it is and how it moves. Also in someways like the predator movie invisible. Now I'm trying to move my legs to my left slowly but fast as I can without moving my upper body while watching this thing right in front of me. This all happened in probably 7 seconds and then the fear really kicked in as I was saying to myself, please keep walking keep going please don't stop. The being got right to where my feet were at the end of the bed and stopped, then slowly turned and faced me.

This is the most fear my body has ever felt in the 42 years I have been living. Shock where my heart was about to explode. This is it I said to myself, it's my time to go. We were in a stare down which felt like lasted forever and I thought I should just get up and run out of the room but I felt petrified so I asked myself, I wonder if it can speak? Softly I said, ' I see you, why are you here? No answer. Honestly, I was shaking so much during this that I could barely say the words. Then I said, who are you looking for? What do you want? No answer. Then it turned back and continued its path through the wall in front of me which was a linen closet then the hallway of the house. As soon as it disappeared into the wall the room instantly went back to normal like someone unplugged it.

What the hell just happened staring at the wall still shaking then at the exact same time both dogs went out of their minds. The Shepherd slept on one end of the hallway and my friends dog slept at the other end, so it walked right in the middle of the dogs and they didn't sound like dogs anymore. They sounded like lions or bears attacking it. A fight happened somehow because one of the dogs was thrown or pushed into my door with a lot of force then for the next 10 minutes they would circle the house looking everywhere for it, through the doggie door to the outside back in over and over barking to each other while searching and even when they laid back down they were still barking to each other. Having a conversation about what just happened.

So I might have slept for an hour that night and had to go to work. Not a good idea because everyone noticed that I looked dazed and confused. One of my coworkers who was a close friend actually came up to me and said, what did you see a ghost last night? I turned and looked at her in the eyes and instantly she says oh my god what happened to you, you look pale and frightened. I lifted up my arms and said I am, look at the hairs on my arms standing straight up. I decided to go home early.

I thought about this event constantly questioning myself did this really happen and every time my answer was yes. I got back to the house and my roommate walked in about 2 minutes after me to get some lunch. The first thing he says is what the hell was up with the dogs last night? This event took a long time to get over the fright felt every time I thought about it or told the story to someone, the hair on my arms would stand up always even over a year after it happened. What is also interesting is that I tell lots of friends and others my experience and was shocked to find out that probably 7 of 10 people average also had a strange event of some kind happen to them.

That is my super charged guest experience, has anyone else seen this thing walking into their world?

Other hauntings by kixrox

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kixrox, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-07-21)
Whereas having the author's input would be lovely, it is not entirely necessary for a relevant discussion by everyone else - consider discussions on history... No one involved in the discussion was there to witness the event but still a meaningful conversation can go forward. I know it is frustrating when authors elect not to participate but as it persists an option, we have to deal with it. I have just grown tired of the constant bemoaning of the fact and comment after comment complaining or those comment threads being used for nonsense, which gets us nowhere. Better that we discuss amongst ourselves if we find the story interesting - if we get off base, perhaps the author will elect to correct us... If not, who cares? We will have all benefited from the ideas and thoughts generated by the group.
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-19)
AugustaM - I agree that most of us would like to know more - in fact I personally would like to know much, much more.

The problem with everybody speculating on the OP's experience is that many of us will go way off track, which I know that I personally tend to do, especially when there are so many question marks!

So, after having made a number of irrelevant comments on the accounts of non-participants, it's far better for me to remain silent rather than trip over my large lower lip 😆

However, I'll certainly read the comments.

Regards, Melda
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-19)
What an interesting experience! I would love to know more about the similar experiences the author learned of from their friends.

I wondered about the roommate's lack of reaction to the dogs' behavior too, Rook...but, then again, some folks are just lackadaisical pet owners. I would assume its the same mind set that leads some to leave their poor creature out in the yard to bark for hours on end to the aggravation of their neighbors... Tuning it out instead of tending to their pet.

I do hope the author chooses to respond. I would love to know more about this account. And, if they don't - I still hope that the regular posters will weigh in with their thoughts on this entity of not for the author's benefit for that of the active community here. 😊
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-19)
ShySgaile - Thanks for your response.

Your husband is your number one priority and that is where your attention needs to be focused at this stage. I don't believe anybody on this site will disagree with that.

By the way there are a number of YGS members who don't comment regularly. They only leave a comment now and then when they feel so inclined or when they feel they have something of substance to add.

Perhaps when you do decide to publish one of your experiences, just state that you will participate in discussions but might not be able to reply immediately because of your personal situation.

I trust that your husband's recovery will be speedy so that you can return to your normal lives. I know how difficult it is for the entire family, not only the person who is suffering from the illness, when these unexpected and traumatic events occur.

Regards and best wishes to you ❤

Melda
ShySgaile (2 stories) (11 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-07-19)
Melda-
I appreciate your taking time to say hi and inform me of things! Oh, I have many experiences to share. And enjoy commenting too.

Excuse my not checking in regularly, my husband is recuperating from a brain tumor journey started on Dec 23rd- its been a surreal experience. Everyday is different though its been months now. We are hoping no more radiation and no more new growth (main surgery was 1/4/17 to remove the large tumor)...and seizures are lessoning - which is good.

I do look forward to exploring this site, but hope my irregular checking in isn't judged as not caring.
:)
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-07-17)
kixrox,

You invite interaction with your last question...

"That is my super charged guest experience, has anyone else seen this thing walking into their world?"

So I hope you either managed to 'check' the wrong box OR you change your mind concerning the discussion.

Yours is a unique experience to be sure, but without feed back it's very difficult to ascertain just what you may have experienced. Was this truly a spiritual encounter or an intense 'acid flashback'? The dogs reaction seems to point to spiritual encounter but your roommates 'lack of reaction' to the dogs barking and not even asking about it until lunch the next day makes me go 'HUMMMM' 😕.

So many questions and no one to answer them. Oh well.

Respectfully,

Rook
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-07-17)
ShySgaile - Firstly, welcome to YGS. I know that your comment was directed at lady-glow and I have no doubt that she will respond with her opinion.

I'm quite new to this site as well and I can tell you what I have learned here. If you can manage to muster the courage to have your experiences published, then you should also have the courage to reply to questions and provide clarification when requested to do so.

I know that we are not compelled to participate but I assure you that that choice is not appreciated by the majority of the members.

Personally, I have been on tenterhooks with each of my accounts which was published because there is no way of knowing what the reactions are going to be. However I decided that, for the simple reason that each of them is true, I have the ability to reply to whatever queries are thrown my way. Of course everybody won't believe everything I say, or they'll find reasons to debunk my experiences. That's fine, we're entitled to our opinions.

Anyway, that's my take on it. Participate in the discussions or expect people to to be sceptical.
Some non-participants end up being very hurt by comments and jokes on their story thread but there is only one way to prevent that.

Regards, Melda
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-17)
Okay then - Once again this page is left open to all sorts of comments.

Does anyone have anything to say about abbykay's remark that some members of this site in the year 2006 might now be on a spiritual journey? I must admit I've wondered the same thing myself.

If I suddenly stop posting on YGS, how will any of you know when you see an unexplained shadow in the night that it might not just be little old me paying a passing visit?

Jokes, jokes - I know I've been pushing things too far over the past few days and soon all three mods are going to get their canes out and tell me to bend over for a few well deserved whacks 😆

Regards, Melda
L_Melb (220 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-16)
I know what you mean lady-glow - especially when the piece ends with a question to the readers 😕
Is a response really wanted?
abbykay_luv (4 stories) (43 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-16)
I made a mistake there...
"... Get delight IN" not is...
Regards
abbykay_luv (4 stories) (43 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-16)
Nice narration, trust me, that'd be super scary. Not going to bother asking any questions cos I know you wouldn't answer (I wonder why some people do that, do you guys get delight is keeping people wondering?).

This has got nothing to do with the story but it's something I've been wondering about. This site was started in 2006, 11 years ago... I can't help but feel not all members are still alive, it's just sad... So I guess they log in from the other side using "spiritnet", read, and say to themselves; "well, that's a good scare, I wonder which ghost did that, he should be awarded" Lol
Damn, life is too short
ShySgaile (2 stories) (11 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-07-16)
lady-glow, hello! Iam new to this site so hope Iam posting within correct requirements! I think maybe the experience was super frightening for kixrox, and maybe leary of anyone sharing more scary ideas or perhaps being judged by others.

I know another site Iam on (but sort of backing quietly away from) was VERY anti-paranormal. (Why have a site about sharing experiences when a huge portion of people on it talked down to a poster-as if almost every ghost experience was imagination?... Oof.) I understand some folks do write a bit of fiction, but if they arent-they are trying to figure out what happened, or what they saw!

It feels thoughtful here, and Iam glad to have found this site! I hope too, that kixrox will feel comfortable or safe to keep us updated on how its going. Hope to read some of your own experiences or comments! I will! ~ ShySgaile:)
ShySgaile (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-16)
Goodness. I understand the fear (but will share my own experiences in a post~) but, the fear is real as far as how our bodies respond to something extremely frightening (I got an almost PTSD type condition myself... But I tend to be a sensitive nervous type anyway)...

1, I hope you are feeling a bit less traumatized. It is wearing on the body.
2, I (excuse my use of the word 'feel'), but I do feel the presence knew you would see it.
3, its great you confronted it - that's hard to do when super scared and something is right in front of you and both feel and see it. In a sense it may be good it didn't respond; sometimes when opening a connection, 'it' knows it can return and expect more interaction with you.
4, I wish I could have answers for the whole thing... But such is etheric or paranormal-like a riddle so often.

So much energy around it;I have an incling you are becoming aware. Or 'sentient'. As in, its always been you- its just that now is your time to blossom. It may have been an irrelevant presence personally to you (as in a past loved one), but you indeed experienced this.

I appreciate your detail, and am glad you seem to have some folks around that support you - that's a blessing. Its hard when you know what you experienced, but no one relates or understands how much an impact it does to a person.

Though you may have already, perhaps a book or two on 'spiritual awakenings' can be of help, if even a paragraph in a book resinates with you. I would say buy books on apparitions and ghosts... (but do if you feel it right for you, and not scare you more)...but you don't need to know 'how' to see- you have! You need to feel safe and comforted and perhaps pick up a few coping and personal boundary skills, so you don't have to be afraid worrying of another experience. You may not have another. But if you do- you are more ready or prepared when or if it happens.

Hope all has been well since your post. Iam new here, so just starting to explore this thoughtful site.:)
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-16)
Am I being biased? This is a long story but the OP won't participate in the discussion. 😢

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: