You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Portal Or Wormhole... Or Haunting?

Real Ghost Stories

Portal Or Wormhole... Or Haunting?

 

When my son was younger he always saw a lot of beings. He no longer does we had the pastor came to bless the house, along with a group of 4 others (and my son never knew the pastor came to bless the house, because he came when my son was in school. And we never mentioned it to him). During those few years we would always have something being missing, sometimes reappearing when we leave and come home. But other things just never to be found. It was so bad that it came to a point where my husband and I would blame each other, and argue about it.

One day we decided to put some things in the first room closet, because no one uses that room, so that closet has the most room. When I went to look in, bam, all the missing things were right there. I asked the whole family, everyone was just as shocked as I was. And it was clinically impossible for the kids to open the closet because it was those heavy sliding ones. Of course things continue to go missing, and one day I thought to myself "it can't be in the closet, can it?"... I hesitated to open it, fearing it might actually be in there. But I opened it anyway... And there it was. The missing items, sending chills up my spine. After that, every time something went missing and we can't find it, we would go to that closet, and there it was - the missing item.

I do have to mention, during this time was when both my kids were consistently seeing things. Especially doppelgängers. And our kids were much younger at the time, 6 and 2.

I just never understood this. One of our friends mention it might be some sort of portal. But we never knew what it really was. Any insights from anyone would be great.

Other hauntings by justmenoname

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, justmenoname, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

justmenoname (3 stories) (14 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-29)
[at] miracles51031 thanks for reading:) unfortunately I don't know how to search up history. And Google doesn't show anything: (
justmenoname (3 stories) (14 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-29)
[at] melda
Haha thanks for taking the time to read and reply. Yes I just find it so strange though that it's always found in that one place!
Lotus29 (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-28)
justmenoname what an interesting story and kind of funny too - a ghost hoard. It sounds like you have some sort of spiritual activity on the site. You could try white sage smudging and blessing the house yourself - it is relatively easy to do. If you know of any mediums you might be able to find out who it is and why they are there, and they might be able to persuade them to move on to somewhere more favourable.

In future when things go missing ask aloud (and politely), if you can have whatever is missing back.

My grandmother told me that things used to go missing and reappear in a cottage her family lived in when she was a child. They just accepted they had a tricky spirit.

My younger son has been talking about seeing faces and people in his room since he could first talk.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
7 years ago (2017-07-27)
justmenoname - what a great story! I wonder what the deal is with the closet, if maybe it was something else before the home was built. Or maybe it just seemed the best place for your items to be stored 😆

I truly enjoyed reading this, thanks for sharing 😊
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-27)
justmenoname - It's quite amazing how things simply disappear and then reappear in the most unexpected places. I've had items which have disappeared, some of which have reappeared and others which remained missing.

At least you discovered where your ghost stashed his loot!

If you haven't already done so, read the last two accounts published by Miracles. I'm sure you'll find them very interesting. One of the posters there also mentioned a portal.

I'm afraid I'm flummoxed. I wish I knew the reason for these "thefts". Perhaps I can convince my long-fingered "guy" to replace my missing things in the linen closet.

Regards, Melda

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: