You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Story About An Abandoned House

Real Ghost Stories

A Story About An Abandoned House

 

This is my second ghost story and I experienced this 17 years ago, when I was only 8 years old.

One day my mother wanted to by some stuff so she took me to the supermarket. We live in a road with couple of bare lands. I remember it was around 7.30 pm and I was holding my mother's hand and walking.

There was a big bare land with an old gate and a huge mango tree. I remember that land was like a little jungle with many many plants and it was very dark. So me and my mother was walking next to that land and I suddenly saw a hanging man on that mango tree branch. He was wearing a white shirt and a white pant. It was not clear because he was little transparent and I didn't see his face clearly. He did nothing but hanging there. Surprisingly I didn't get scared at all so I told my mother that I saw a hanging man on the tree and she looked and said there's no one. So I looked back and it was disappeared.

And I didn't even care that much about the hanging ghost (maybe because I was really young and didn't know much about ghosts) and we came back home.

So after few months I totally forgot about this incident. Then 5 years ago a very nice family came and built a huge beautiful house in that land and they cut down the mango tree. There was a little baby too. Suddenly the owners moved to another house but they didn't tell us anything. Another family came in and even they moved in two months. But nobody told anything to anyone. Like this 4 or 5 families moved every 2 or 3 months. So this house was totally abandoned. I think that hanging man is still there. That is why nobody can live in that house.

The interesting part is I saw few people cleaning this house few days ago and they painted the house. Looks like a new family going to move in. I hope they will do a paranormal investigation soon. After this incident and my previous story (Saw Him For The First Time), I started to studying and reading about ghosts, paranormal activity and afterlife. I don't think there is such thing as pulling from your leg, following you or running towards you, or killing ghosts. Because I saw ghosts three times and they did nothing but just appearing and disappearing.

Thank you very much. I will come with my last experience soon.

Narmada.

Other hauntings by Narmada

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Narmada, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-08-17)
I love your story! Can someone say Hangman,. 😜 Sorry, had to. Thank goodness you did not know much about spirits then. Your mom must know you have the gift of seeing, do you think she does too? Anyways, thanks for the fun read.
Narmada (2 stories) (3 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-08-12)
miracles51031 Thank you so much for the comment friend and yes. I am trying to find the backstory. And your story sounds interesting. I think it's very possible. The house must be haunted.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
7 years ago (2017-08-11)
Narmada - there is a house close to where I live that has burned at least 3 times that I know of. It never burns to the ground, just part of it burns. Each time it has sold and the new owners renovate it. I have always thought there was something strange about it.

Thanks for sharing your story and I hope you find out if the hanging man is what is causing the families to move. If so, maybe one day someone will help him find peace ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: