You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Obese Entity In The Corner

Real Ghost Stories

Obese Entity In The Corner

 

This took place in my apartment in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania. It was almost 7pm, and I had to go get my boyfriend from work at 8. I planned on cleaning and finishing the laundry for the next 45 minutes, so I put in my headphones and started cleaning. I was listening to a song called "Demons" by Tech N9ne, (which really isn't a demonic song, you have to understand that artist to understand his music.) Anyways, I bent down to pick up one of my kid's toys and as I was standing back up I saw as clear as day, a very obese white man with a white shirt and dark shorts just sitting in the corner of my hallway outside my daughter's room. I only saw him for a split second. I even second guessed if I was seeing things, but it was just too real for me to conclude that it was my imagination.

I grabbed my daughters and we went to get my boyfriend from work early. I was freaked out, but not too scared because the man didn't really look scary or threatening, and he wasn't doing anything but sitting there.

About 2 hours later, my boyfriend and I are laying in our bedroom, and my daughters are sleeping in their room next door. As I'm telling my boyfriend about what happened, all of a sudden there was a boom and all the power cut out. This woke my daughters up, and my boyfriend went out to investigate... What happened was that the breaker had tripped, and the box was wide open, and the breaker box was in THE EXACT spot that I saw the man sitting earlier. This freaked my boyfriend out, and we basically just laid in bed the rest of the night.

Other hauntings by felidee623

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, felidee623, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-08-21)
Seems to me like it may be time for a bit of research on your property. Perhaps you may he able to discover who this fellow was. Maybe he intentionally threw the breakers. It would be interesting to see whether anything in your research might indicate one way or the other.
RANDYM (2 stories) (266 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-08-17)
felidee623

Thanks for sharing.
That very obese white guy you saw. That's my doppelganger.

But seriously, it does seem that the presence of spirit activity
Is often tied to electricity. I remember the one time I felt a
Spirit was in my area I felt what I can only describe as a very mild,
Non painful electrical hum in my body.
It is often said that a spirit close by "drains" batteries for energy. I don't believe that at all. I don't think they need it.
Spirits have been around long before batteries.
What I do think happens is that in some way they influence the electrical fields and anything containing electrical charge.
In other words, they don't drain batteries for the energy, the batteries just happen to get drained as a by product of them being close by.
Perhaps the same type situation occurred with you.
The very obese guy messed with the electrical current somehow.

Thanks again for sharing
Randy

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: