You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Angels to the Rescue

Real Ghost Stories

Angels to the Rescue

 

About 5 years ago my sister Cha Cha, called me and told me she had been involved in a car accident. Apparently she had lost control as the streets were wet and crashed unto a guardrail. Upon arriving at the scene she was okay but visibly upset and shook up. Her vehicle had damaged to the front of the car, the grill was bent up, the left front fender was dented and the hood was bent and would not close.

We had the vehicle towed to my other sisters' house (Alice), which was not far from the site of the accident. I told Cha Cha not to worry as I had a friend that owned a body repair shop and would contact him the next day for an estimate on repairs.

The next day I called Cha Cha, and told her my friend from the body shop could meet us at Alices' house and look at her car and he would give her a good price seeing how I was a good friend of his.

Cha Cha, told me that the night of the accident she was trying to figure out how she was going to pay for the repairs on the car as she had no insurance. She told me that at about three o'clock in the morning she felt something shaking her bed. She sat up on her bed and saw six people young and old standing in front of her bedroom doorway smiling and motioning to her to follow them. She said she got scared and tried to wake up her husband up but he would not wake up. She said she began to pray and covered herself head to toe with the blanket hoping they would go away. I told her not to worry, probably the stress of the car was getting to her and I would pick her up after I got off from work to go meet my friend and see about the car.

I picked Cha Cha up after work and on the way to Alices' house Cha Cha kept talking about what she had seen and could not get it off of her mind.

We arrived at Alices' house and lo and behold the car was sitting on the driveway, there were no dents, the grill was intact, the fender had no damage what so ever and the hood was tightly closed. We looked at each other and could not believe our eyes there was absolutely no damage to the car. Now there were several witnesses to the damage we saw before, my father, my sister Alice, Cha Cha, her two sons, and myself.

I called my friend from the body shop and told him we did not need an estimate after all, but did not tell him why, who would have believed me after all?

I told Cha Cha that maybe those smiling people she had seen earlier and wanting her to follow them were probably angels letting her know they had fixed her car. And apparently they did. Cha Cha got in the car, it started up without a hitch and safely made it home.

Other hauntings by rafa19

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, rafa19, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

soundofwhite (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-03)
mm hmm?
Im having trouble believing it...
I believe most stories on this site. But this one...mm...
yorkster1234 (1 stories) (23 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-18)
Cool,
I have never heard of that but I will continue my researches and see if that happens again,
I write stories for my home about REAL ghost and happenings...
I will check to see if this story is true because speacial people usually can do this
I do believe in god and angels, usually guardian angels or angels can't be seen,
curiosity killed the cat
(Expression) I like your story in all but I don't think that Cha Cha saw an angel,
Maybe it was her imagination,
i see things all the time
In fact I do have a story, a true story one day I will publish
The title will be
Angels in Texas
rose (9 stories) (92 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-07)
chalemos= Really? I agree with whitebuffalo in the last statement. Someone saw her need and helped her as a surprise. But yet, I wasn't there, but she was.
Take care always, and it's a very nice story.
Rose
Annie (202 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-06)
Yikes! Are you kidding me? I can't even begin to believe this story. Sorry. IF there was an accident, I'm sure that someone fixed the car for your sister. And even then, I think it would take more than one night to fix.
QueenTas (4 stories) (43 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-05)
I have to agree with most of the people that have commented on this story, I do have to wonder why angels would choose to fix a car rather then to save starving children, but I guess in most cases I am a skeptic deep down, and some of the things that happened in this story were a bit hard to believe, I'm sorry, if this story is infact true, than I am truly sorry for being skeptical.

Anyways, thanks for sharing this.
Tricia
Anna12 (1 stories) (44 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-05)
Hello!
Hm. Well honestly I'm not too sure what to make of this story. I've never heard of anything similar, nor do I think this is possible even with Angels helping out. I am also not sure why Angels would be more interested in fixing your sister's car then helping make miracles for those in serious need (disease, starvation, homelessness)...
Thanks
jwhitfi (2 stories) (10 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-04)
I've got to go with the general consenis here, it's a nice story but not paranormal. Sorry to disapoint... 😢
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-04)
Gee this sounds like the movie "Christine".Can a car be haunted and repair itself? Would be interesting to see if this has happened to anyone else. I for one have never heard of such a thing outside of fantasy movies.
FinanceMajor (1 stories) (64 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-04)
WhiteBuffalo/Shane
I agree; I want some of these Angels, I believe there is a possibility that angels could help others out.

As to why they chose to fix a car and not save thousands of lives in another country where people are starving or dying at the hands of renegades confuses me as it probably does with everybody.

Chalemos accept the miracle, it was a Great thing that happened to you. I like to hear of good things happening instead of bad/evil, since there seems to be no shortage of this. V III.
FRAWIN (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2008-01-04)
Hey chalemos, do me a favor - send them angels to Tennessee I`ve got a 1977 Chevy Nova that needs some body work 😆. Sorry this one is too far out for me to believe and I`ll believe durn near anything. 🤔

FRAWIN 😊
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-03)
This is honestly a first for me, chalemos.
I like to think that there is a multitude of Angels around all of us at any given time. I have lived a life that many would shy away from. Not of choice, but of chance, if you believe in chance. I work with people who are in dire need of a miracle just half of this magnitude. Very devout, honestly good, "saved" people who are going through hard times. Some have mental illnesses, some have no family, some have no way of getting groceries, some do not have even the bare necessities of life. I have seen and talked to enough people (not near as many as I plan to before passing on) who have had miracles occur in their lives that I have to say that there is some other explanation here besides a gang of angels fixing your sisters car.
I am sorry, this is just too hard to believe.
Know what I think happened? I think one of the earth bound angels in human skin that your sister or someone from your family knows showed only their wings to you all. I think if this car was truly fixed over night someone knew of the direness of your sisters situation helped out and wished to remain anonymous.
And if the group of angels did come to your sister that same night of this miracle, perhaps they were there to point out her benefactors. Perhaps they wanted her to know that there are good people around who believe in being silent support to those in need.
Those people, the ones who do things in secret for people who are needing things, in my opinion ARE angels. So maybe this is an angel story, just perhaps it is not the angel story the way you were thinking it was.
Thank you.
melonlover (3 stories) (50 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-03)
That's shocking, have you asked everyone around if they fixed it or something? If not then it could well have been those people 😁 ❤ Melonlover
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-03)
Do you think you could ask these angels to fix the car-wreck that is the US invasion of the sovereign nation of Iraq? That's a huge mess that ONLY a band of angels can fix. Please let me know because I know thousands of American troops and millions of Iraqis who are tired of dealing with repair shops...

Just kidding, of course, but thanks for sharing this story!
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-03)
Sorry my skeptical side is up on this one. I have been into paranormal research for a very long time and I have never heard of anything like this. Sorry!

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-03)
I am not sure about this as everyone else not that I don't believe but I don't see how there were so many witneses and I'm sure even a police report and then the next day the car is fixed? For a minute there I thought that the "angels" were calling her to go with them to cross over but guess not. If this would have happened to me I think I would have called the News reporter and all.
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-03)
Hi chalemos. I have to agree with jeann and Kim on this story. Not that it didn't happen but don't you think that there is another explanation for the car being fixed. I have never in all my years of reading and researching the great beyond have ever heard of something like this happening. This is a first for me and probably for everybody on this site and elsewhere. I'm not sure about this one. 🤔 Well, either way, atleast her car got fixed! Thanks for sharing this unusual story. ~Shelby ❤
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-03)
hmmmmm, have there been any other experiences for your sister or anywhere around the house or place where the accident occured?

Not saying that it didn't happen, just have never heard of anything like this before. I would like a few more details.

thanks !
God Bless :)
JPing (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2008-01-03)
Amazing story. I think it can be safely assumed that the beings were there to fix the car and inform your sister, Cha Cha (odd name 😁 ).

However, I'd be hesitant to call the beings 'angles' as it implies a heavenly presence and brings up the age old question - why does God help some but not others?
jeann (19 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-03)
WOW! That is one hell of an experience... I am just wondering why these "angels" helped out your sister? And I am just wondering what really happened? I find it to be very mysterious...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: