You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Uneventful Days

Real Ghost Stories

Uneventful Days

 

This happen on an uneventful day when I would go out with my neighbor to run some errands.

I went with my neighbor Mrs. Linda to her doctor appointment. I usually walk out of my house and lock the door. Then I would walk across the street to Mrs. Linda's house. Then I proceed to knock on her front door or sometime I would let myself in her house. But I would announce to her by saying " I'm here or it's me, Linda." And I proceed to help her in any way I can. I usually would help walk her to her car and once she is in her car on the driver side. That is when I go back in her house and get her wheelchair and take it outside to her car trunk and put inside. Then I will go to the passenger side and get in the car put my seatbelt on and close the door and then we drive off.

Finally we're at the appointment place. I would go out of her car after it's parked. And then go to her trunk and get her wheelchair out for her because Mrs. Linda has limited mobility. And she would get out of the driver seat and close her door. And walk towards her wheelchair and then I would be pushing her to her appointment area.

After her appointment, while walking back to her car. I would be so preoccupied in my own thoughts. And out of the corner of eye I would see that sparkling light that come and goes so quick every time. I repeat my same duty in helping her get back in her car and start the same process over. And again the same sparkling light would come and go.

Still to this day, I still do not understand why I keep seeing it every once in a very long while.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Georgia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Shizuka_Hio, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Spockie (8 stories) (203 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-09-20)
Honey, if I were you, I would see an opthalmologist just to be sure there is nothing wrong with your eyes. There are certain eye conditions that start out that way. And, thank you for your kindness toward your neighbor.
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-09-19)
You are definitely a very good neighbor but you may want to have your eyes checked - what you described could be a symptom of a medical condition.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-09-19)
Jellybean,

What a good neighbor you are.

A couple of things could be happening here.

First: As has been pointed out this may be the 'Powers That Be' letting you know they approve of what you are doing. Just a quick 'twinkle of lights' as a thank you for your 'good deed'. Which leads to a question... Do you get a 'warm fuzzy feeling' when you see this light? Maybe a better way of saying it is, when you see this light, do you feel 'uplifted or comforted' somehow?

Second: These 'lights' may (MAY) have a natural cause... Do you always see these 'lights' in the same direction/same general place? It may be a timing thing with a reflection off of something OR lights for something turning on/off at a certain time of day.

My vote is for the first one. 😉 But only you can figure out the truth.

Respectfully,

Rook
echosmithrocks (16 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-09-19)
Jellybean you sound like a fantastic neighbour to have! My relative has some form of medical condition called retinal detachment that started off by seeing flashes... Perhaps you could get it checked out? Wishing you all the best.
JellyBean12 (guest)
+1
7 years ago (2017-09-17)
Wardo My first thought it was why do keep see this? And then I think my eyes are play tricks again because I'm so busy that don't have time for it.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-09-17)
Jelly Bean, I get the feeling you know, or have a suspicion, what it is, but your own self-doubt keeps you from accepting. Most folks already know the answer, but doubt themselves and seek out advice from those they think wiser.

Sometimes that is a good idea. But sometimes, you already know the answer.
Wardo (8 stories) (171 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-09-16)
Maybe it's an approval of your good works from beyond. I believe that angels are around us not only in times of need but when we do genuine good things. What is your first thought on what it could be?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: