You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Tower Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

The Tower Ghost

 

My grandparents told me this story. There was a girl who checked in a hotel in california, Salvang, with her parents, this wasn't any ordinary hotel, it was a tower hotel. Well they walked up a couple stair cases because it was the tippy top, when they arrived The parents said "Uhh... We have to go get dinner!" so they ran out of the room leaving the girl standing there crying.

They went through a drive-through and went back to the road, there was a man who was driving a car, but he wasn't young, he looked like he was in his 90's and well, the lady totally LOST control and took the wheel from her husband and crashed into his car, they both died, including the old man, but that is just life, you live and die, but this occasion wasn't, she meant to crash in the car damaging the right front car door. Anyway, you ask about the girl?

She was waiting and waiting for her parents to return but they hadn't because they died and they say the girl died of a broken heart, and from now on you can see her looking out the window waiting for her parents to return, of course that is in the suite she stayed in. Time you can see her: Around 12:00a.m.-2:00 a.m.

I know this because my parents checked in that certain hotel and got teased because these teenagers checked into that room, they were telling them, "Watch out! The ghost will get you!" as they walked up the stair cases and they say they were so scared they ran out of that room and demanded a refund, they had never returned. They said the girl looked like a shadow moving in slow motion with sound effects: Crying, moaning, and screams.

This is a warning to all of you, don't check in the top of a tower hotel in california, Salvang, there might be an unexpected guess.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, yorkster1234, has the following expectation about your feedback: I won't be reading the comments.

yorkster1234 (1 stories) (23 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-18)
according to my calculations, water evaporates,right?
So the water could be forming into fog...
Or if the tempatures change really fast it is a ghost,
I believe my house is haunted and I might write a story on what happened 😁
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2008-01-12)
Hi Yorkster!
I thought I would come on over here and talk to you, dear.
I thought I would ask you a question as you have been studying ghosts for ten years. I am pretty new to this whole "sight" thing, as you may have read over there on FRAWIN's page.
The fog out there in my yard, well, actually on my back porch, I do live in close proximity to a State Park. I have not been inside of it, but I do believe there may be a body of water that runs through it. Could that have something to do with the fog? The beginning and the end is on my porch when it does occur.
yorkster1234 (1 stories) (23 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-12)
I'm glad you guys posted...
it was getting kind of lonley...
to lonley and to quiet

What?
Who typed this?
I didn't!
i saw a bookmarked page so I decided to click on it!
And it showed me to this story!
Maybe my brothers were putting revenge on me from when I embaressed them at dinner (lol) 😆
My grandparents told them that story while I was in the other room barely listenning to the conversation I got bored and decided to go ride the horses!
How did I write this?
I don't even know the whole story to this!
Now I do...
This is serious I'm not kidding!
I will get them back (I have 2 brothers!)
haleybug (10 stories) (89 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-10)
Ok curoiosity killed the cat, there is a Solvang Cali but no reports of any hunted hotels. So I'll just stcik with my first comment, of she watched a certan movie and tried to run with it.
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-10)
Darling Brooke, assuming you DO check back here one day, I have two comments:

1) This is a site for TRUE ghost stories. Those being, incidents that actually happened to YOU. Even stories on here that are stories passed down from grandparent to parent to child are met with much skepticism. There's an air of authenticity expected here that can only be achieved through first-hand encounters. I have even submitted stories on here from my own grandmother, but feel sheepish for doing so. The best stories are the ones from YOU, you know?

2) The proper grammar is to place the city then the state. For example, "San Francisco, California," not "California, San Francisco..." So I suspect you are referring to Salvang, California. Just a tip for future writing.

Thanks and good luck!
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-10)
Sounds like a homey twist to an all to familiar urban legend. Not to say the story isn't entertaining, well... It was until I discovered that you choose not to participate. Maybe the decision to not be involved is because you are aware that this is an urban legend of sorts?

Talk with your parents about your feelings regarding the paranormal, then find a sight more suited to this type of story. I am sure there are many others to share.

God Bless!
haleybug (10 stories) (89 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-10)
I'm really skeptical on this one as it sounds similar to a movie that I saw last week, and it is a pretty recent movie 🤔
Ramzey (9 stories) (130 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-10)
I want to check into this hotel! I stayed in a haunted hotel in Myrtle Beach! Oh my gosh! Wish I could post the story! It was exciting! Thanks for sharing this story!
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-10)
Thinking all the same things here, with some additions.
No offense meant to you, Brooke, if you do end up reading these comments. I understand being a bit on edge as to the response to your story, but I do not understand why someone would write a story, put their name on it, but not even CHECK the comments and helps. The point being, you already have ownership of the story. If your name tacked to something is not enough reason to have pride in that something and to defend the stand that you made in writing it, then it makes things a bit sketchy for us, see?
I would like to know what parent in their right mind would take a child up into a tower, freak out and say "we have to get supper", sprint out of the door leaving the child behind with no thought as to her safety and her comfort in this foreign place where obviously she does not live. I can not imagine closing a door on my crying child for something as mundane as a meal. If she was that scared, at that much unease, I would think she would be in the car with her parents. Either that or one of the adults in that situation should have called room service.
Also, I am not going to try to pretend that I know all of Cali. Yes, I spent a few years there and did a bit of studying into the hotels as I was living just miles from the Hotel Del Coronado (oh, the stories I could tell) but... What was the name of this tower hotel? How about the city? Your parents heard the story and decided to check into the same hotel in the same room as this supposed occurrence and took off, demanding refund after being told the story?
I have a suggestion for you. Look into the teen magazines that have the writing contests with the winners earning college scholarships. I think you would have an awesome shot at the top ten, at least.
And if, by any stretch of the imagination this happens to be true, I am sorry that my hackles are up. It is just that, when I sign my name to anything it is with my word that what I have written, what I have checked and what I have witnessed is the absolute truth as I see it and in no way has it been embellished. My word is my bond, and other than my personal belief system, it is truly the only thing that is mine and no one else's.
Thank you.
alanon80 (5 stories) (7 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-10)
too true. Its a sketchy story at best, and lacks any concrete carisma. How can people create such garbage. Also why would her parents tell her that they got scared or that
some kids mocked the room they were staying in. She is gullible! 😆 🤔 😆
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-01-09)
FRAWIN, Yeah, I agree. The first thing I thought was urban legend. Maybe draw some business for the hotel? Brooke either got bored and submitted for something to do, or she's very gullible. 😉
FRAWIN (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2008-01-09)
No I don`t guess Brooke will be reading the comments because this sounds more like a campfire tale than a true experience. I`m sorry but my "skeptic meter" has pegged out on this one.

FRAWIN 🤔 🤔 🤔

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: