You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Can It Be An Incubus?

Real Ghost Stories

Can It Be An Incubus?

 

Before I begin telling you my story, I want you to know that English is not my first language so there may be some errors and this is my own experience. I don't post this for attention or stuff like this, I post this for some help from people that went through similar things as me, that can give me some advice. I know my account is new on this site but I started to read stories of other users from here and compare it to mine but I didn't found anything similar. (By the way I'm 15 years old female).

My family and I moved to Germany 2 months ago due to my stepfathers work. I'm originally from Romania... And there is where everything began. One night I was lying in bed and I couldn't fall asleep. I was very stressed because I had many tests in that period of time and I also had insomnia. As I was staring at my closet thinking about the next day, I fell asleep somehow. I woke up and next to me was a black figure and his chin was resting on his hand. I couldn't see its face but due to the shape of the body I could tell it was a male figure.

I was so scared that I instinctivly wanted to get up and get out of the room but it pushed me back on the bed. I wanted to scream but no sound was geting out of my mouth and I couldn't move my body, Suddenly he started to approach me and touched my cheek but in my mind I started to pray to God and I closed my eyes. When I opened them, he wasn't there anymore. That night I couldn't sleep anymore. The next day I was sleepy and tired and I told my mom what happened but she didn't believed me. She said that it was only a nightmare. I thought that she may be right because it happens, and I also searched on the internet about it and about REM (rapid eye movement) so I was thinking that this is something naturally that happened to me so I didn't payed too much attention to it.

Then after 2 or 3 days I was watching TV cause I couldn't fall asleep again. I felt asleep but I woke up because I realised that I am being pulled out of my bed. I couldn't move and a strong pressure was on my chest. I started to pray in my head and it immediatly stopped. My feet could almost touch the floor. I got out of bed and turned the light on. I can't explain how scared I was.

Of course my mom didn't believed me, but I knew that this time was real.

From that time, I felt hands touching me, even in the daytime. It was touching me in a sexual way. I started to google everything that happened to me and I found stories about Incubus and Saccubus but I didn't thought it could be one of them since I don't remember having any sexual dream.

My grandma reads a lot about paranormal stuff and knows many things about it so I asked her. She did a tarrot card reading (I don't know if that's how it is called in english) and it said that this is a spirit that protects me. She believed that is like my guardian angel or something because I didn't tell her about the way it touches me because I was ashamed...

Anyway I searched and searched and finally found a way. Someone said that basil leaves keep any kind of negative entities away. So I have a pendant and I put the leaves in it and I never get it off. I put some of them under my pillow too.

A year past and nothing else happened. I started to believe that this was all finally over but I was wrong. Here I met a guy and we really fell in love with each other. He is sweet and nice, different from other guys, but ever since he asked me if I want to be his girlfriend, everything changed. I started to doubt my feelings for him and I don't know why. I feel like I find all the reasons just to break up with him. Also I feel very uncomfortable around him. I don't know what's wrong with me.

Recently the touches came back and I'm scared and I don't know what to do. I don't want to go through what I went before and also last night I had a dream where me and my brother were talking " Me and Luke are together " I said, then my brother replied " Oh, believe me, I know that from a very long time" and he had this evil kind of voice. My stepbrother is a cold type of person that is hard to talk to and we don't talk much, even though we know each other for 3 years.

I was thinking that wasn't just a dream but probably the same spirit. I believe that, because when I wasn't wearing my pendant I could hear his voice and feel his touches, so whenever I was into a guy, he was telling me that I don't need that boy and stuff like this, that I have him and I don't need anything more. So when a guy liked me, after a short time he wasn't showing any interest in me at all after a few days.

Also when I was angry at someone, he would hurt them. For example I argued with 3 of my classmates and the next day all of them didn't come to school and my friend told me that they all got into hospital for different reasons. I argued with my mom and she got into hospital as well and I told the spirit to stop hurting the people around me and it stopped.

I think that this spirit or whatever it is, is trying to make me break up with my boyfriend, and it kind of works. I don't know what to do, I thought that if I move to another house it will stop but it seems that it followed me.

When I wasn't wearing my pendant I used to wake up extremely tired as I didn't even sleep. One of my friends that believes in supernatural stuff told me that it may be a posibility that it is an incubus and it may make love to me when I sleep and make me forget about it. I tried not to believe that since I never had sex with anyone before... But I read that there is a type of incubus that can erase your memories about the love making part.

My friend told me that I should contact the spirit somehow and she was thinking to use an ouija board but I don't really want to do it since I believe that this is a sin to use it and you cand attract negative spirits etc. And I don't want more problems then I already have.

Thank you for your time... And if you have any advice for me, please write it in the comments.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MyStory15, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

FART-EXTERMINATOR (24 posts)
 
4 years ago (2020-05-02)
Hello Madam. Mind you, your use of the English language is very good, so don't worry about that. I found your real-life experiences with the paranormal interesting; kind of reminded me of the original (1984) A Nightmare On Elm Street movie; if you haven't seen this movie I highly recommend that you watch it, you might find the female lead character Nancy Thompson inspiring when it comes to you dealing with your Freddy Krueger.
CoveredByTheBlood (1 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-12-17)
Hi sweet girl, I am praying for you in the name of Jesus. This is very dangerous & the spirit attached to you is evil. He wants possession of your life. Do you have any Christian friends who can pray for you? If not, would you mind me calling you and praying with you. The name of Jesus is powerful and able to save!
Discipleship (4 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-11-27)
Oh yea I forgot to say in religion or being religious what do u see the most division and hate towards others Because one class thinks they are better than the other or have been saved or what ever the reason is! Lots of ifs in my option so it's better to be spiritual sound and mind so you aren't moved that's all! Ok enough talking later 👋👋😂
Discipleship (4 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-11-27)
Lady-glow I understand u very well and I will refrain from putting much about faith and what I think 🤔 u all should call on so I'm sorry 😐 for that! About religion or very religious I'm either! It's more than that it's very complex and hard to explain! As u understand the power of spirits or spirit has nothing to do with being religious! For we all know the supernatural world surrounds us all! It's a reason to tread with caution that's all! But anyway have a great day 😘
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-11-26)
Discipleship: welcome to YGS.
Although it is great to be a religious person, it is important to keep in mind the variety of faiths and background of the members of the forum. Very religious comments might seem like you are trying to force your point of view on every one else.

It would be a good idea to read the "Comments Guidelines" as a reference for your future postings.

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/comments-guidelines.php
Discipleship (4 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-11-26)
Well u have opened doors by the tarot card reading and also by the talking board! I also heard u said that u were praying to God which is good! I would fall to your knees and ask Jesus Christ to close the doors by his blood and repent for your sins! If u haven't confess Jesus is your lord I would do that to! Remember sin has block God from us but through Jesus blood and his grace towards us gives us power to talk to God! Turn to Jesus and let him lead u since the demons are close to u so is Jesus call out to him for all will confess Jesus is Lord of Lords God bless u
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-11-19)
notjustme,

I agree 100% that there are entities that are attracted to individuals who are... As you put it...

"weak or vulnerable beings. Some are better now, some not. These people were or are easily guilted, easily influenced, felt very little love for themselves. That is when it started for them."

I think the question is 'Are they Incubi/Succbi'? The 'attachments' you mention... Were they strictly 'sexual' in nature or was 'sex' mearly a way the spirit/entity attempted to break them down for possible possession.

It is MY understanding, based on my experience, that Incubi/Succubi want an individual as a possession, a physical thing to OWN and use until they no longer meet the entities needs. The entity is not interested in 'taking over' a physical body they simply wants to draw a certain type of sexual energy from the individual they are 'attached' to.

This seems to be a good example of where Researchers NEED common definition's that describe what 'spirits are' and what each type of environment each is looking for. Just because 'sex' is involved does not mean the 'spirit/entity' is an Incubi/Succubi.

Respectfully,

Rook
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2017-11-19)
Can't say I agree with you on the strong individual part Rook. The people I knew that had been affected by were weak or vulnerable beings. Some are better now, some not. These people were or are easily guilted, easily influenced, felt very little love for themselves. That is when it started for them. Again, these people are my friends that I know personally, can't speak for the rest of the world.
I have had some stuff happen on my life, and quite surprised I never attracted one to myself. I strongly feel it was due to the protection of my guides and my own beliefs. Growing up I was taught to respect Buddha and then I was taught about Jesus. I never once lived without a faith. And since I believed in my guides and always just believed in my intuition, I had a very strong faith. I truly think I never gave it a chance even though, dark times, I know a thing or two about.😉

I guess what I am trying to say is, anyone can attract it, but it depends on the person to allow it a chance. I don't believe it takes a lot for a normal human to break for a moment, and in that dark moment, we are vulnerable. Some enjoy it and let it stay. Some fear it and feeds it power. Some find faith and rid it. Something time has taught me is most things in life is an opinion, like the definition of strong 🤔 😉
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-11-18)
Actually it has been my experience that Incubi/Sucubi are attracted to very Strong, Virile individuals because the type of energy/environment they 'thrive' in or around seems to be 'sexually' charged.

I have had 3 friends 'involved with this type of entity... Two recovered, one ended up taking their own life because of the 'dependency' that develops with this type of entity.

If...IF...this is a real incubus... The time to stand up and tell it off is NOW... Banish it yourself or find someone who can do it for you. Say your prayers (if religious... Any religion) and get protective of yourself, raise your mental shields...meditate...get rid of this entity.

If...IF...IF...it's a real world thing that a paranormal 'fantasy' is covering then shake off the 'dream' and report it to the proper authorities.

The sooner EITHER of these is done the BETTER things will be for you and others involved in your life.

Respectfully,

Rook
MyStory15 (1 stories) (22 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-11-17)
Hi everyone,

Ok so let me tell you something.
Yes I have issues home but I thought that this things happen to me because of them, because as you know, incubuses take interest in traumatised people. I have no reason in hiding my issues behind my paranormal experience.

Lady-glow, after your comments I went and checked my last posts and I'm sorry for the confusion I made... 😐... I usually make my accounts with the name MyPada15... And here I put it as MyStory15 and I made a mistake in writing it here and I believe I made you confused. No worries, I am the same person.

For those who think I'm making a big deal out of it, well if you think I'm making it up or something, let me tell you that I have better things to do with my life. Instead I write here everythig that happends to me because it became a problem in my life.

With all my respect,

MyStory15
EmmalineTexas (10 stories) (163 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2017-11-15)
lady-glow - I clicked on the link in your comment and read the original story and comments. You're responsible for some very Snidely Whiplash wheezing and laughing. Thanks 😁
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-11-15)
As mentioned I have had a conversation with the O/P via E-mail...this was all based on the original submission and details provided as per the e-mail...I have lurked sense the e-mail exchange and watched the comments here...'snowball' is a good term... So I am beginning to wonder about how much of this is actually 'Paranormal' and how much may be... And I hesitate to say this...

How should I say this? What is the best way...

Is the O/P using the 'Paranormal' as a cover for REAL WORLD ISSUES in the home? Or is this just 'BS'?

Denial and 'ESCAPE' are things that individuals use to cope with really bad stuff...

I hope I am way, way out in left field but the comments on this experience over time have made me wonder...

Respectfully (and with crossed fingers that hoping I am wrong),

Rook
roylynx (guest)
 
6 years ago (2017-11-15)
Hmm... About this story...
I mean not to insult or to be prejudice against Incubus and Succubus believes, I just want to ask the OP if you really know the cultural background of them... Spiritual sexuality could happen! But if I am not misjudging, the OP is just trying to make things bigger and bigger like a piled up snowball...

What made you do that or think that way? Fear? Or did you really need someone just to comment on your story? No, really. Just get with it.

E.Lynx
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-11-15)
Rookdygin, I found your lack of comments on this story not only out of character, but suspicious.

MyStory15 or, is it... MyPanda15?
Have you tried a protective toothbrush?

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=24445

Best regards.
Jon Santa, with spicy guacamole and a bag of nachos.

😀 😁 😂
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-11-15)
lady-glow Plus One.

505050505050505050

Respectfully,

Puff 😉
MyStory15 (1 stories) (22 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-11-15)
Hi lady-glow,

I have been using different methods but after a period of time it still comes back. I can notice differences, I mean is better than before, but I have been traumatized by it and that's why I keep writing every day. I am so very afraid that this might happen again so I keep posting in any case, so if someome notices someting can tell me.
Sometimes I can feel touches but I shield myself with prayers and it works for me.
The truth is that maybe the methods are not working for me for a long period of time because I have some trouble home with my stepdad and when I cry because of him, that's when I feel weak an d my shields also become weak.
I still try to keep myself strong so it won't come back.
I can say that I'm a bit paranoid... I can't explain what I went through this past year... And I wish with all my heart to get rid of this thing once and for all. I still won't stop using the methods.

With all my respect,
MyStory15
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-11-15)
MyStory, I have been following this thread of comments with great interest. You have gotten all kind of advice... Sound advice.
But your problems not only have't stopped, they seem to be getting worse, or so you say.

What happened after using rook's shielding method? Did you notice any change? Do you still keep in touch with rook?

Have you asked if your school offers counseling to the students?

Do you take the site and the advice given to you seriously? Could you explain WHO THE HECK is MyPanda15?

From one of your comments:

MyStory15 (1 stories) (20 posts) 2 weeks ago (2017-11-02)
Hi everyone,

So, this week, was pretty fine but... After I recorded it... It became worse.
Right now is night here in Germany. I did my usual prayer to God and Archangel Michael before bed...
...It told me to submit and obviously wanted to scare me just to accept but even thought it was tempting, I still said no, that I don't belong to anyone, that I only dedicate all my being to God. I will try to fall asleep now... I will keep updating.

With respect,
MyPanda15
MyStory15 (1 stories) (22 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-11-14)
Hello everyone,

Hi jester, thanks for the advice and I keep doing it but I'm sure is nothing aboht gypsy.

I just wanted to add some more things...
Since that incubus touched me, my body became very...sensitve... Even a light touch make me respond to it... Some guys made fun about my sensitivity but anyway... I suddenly became physically more mature and I don't know... I'm just scared. Isnt it like... Transforming me in something he wants so after he is done with that he can... You know... Take advantage of my body? This is the only answer that came into my mind after asking myself why it didn't make love to me... I'm just scared, I don't want to go through what I went before, and I just want to know with what I'm dealing with.

With all my respect,

MyStory15
jester (3 stories) (24 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-11-14)
If Basil is working, keep using it.

Why not keep a small potted Basil plant? It looks great and it is known to repel negative energies.

You should understand why Basil is called the "Holy Basil" after all. In Hinduism Holy Basil is a goddess herself and all auspicious rituals require Basil leaves.

Since you are from Romania, I can make out a far fetched connection.

Did you ever came across the Gypsy community? I think they still follow some of the spiritual practices of their ancestors from India.

Any negative entity, IF IT has anything to do with Gypsy origin in Romania will be repelled by Holy Basil.
MyStory15 (1 stories) (22 posts)
-1
6 years ago (2017-11-14)
Hi notjustme,

Thank you for all your advice and it helps... It gives me hope but... My step dad wipes that hope everyday from me. I cry everyday because of him, and a few minute ago we argued again and I'm in my room crying. I feel like I'm nothing again, I feel like I don't want anything anymore, I'm just so sick of this. I have been doing this for almost 4 years. And also that's when this spirit came into my life.
...trying to get up when I know that I will fall again. Its like I just don't want anymore. Everyone says I'm the perfect child. I have good grades, I'm a good person and a cheerful one... But he only says that I'm a waste of time and the only thing that I do is problems...
Anyway I'm not here to talk about my life except my paranormal experience but... I'm just teeling what I'm going through... And I can understand why it doesn't leave me. This spirit knows I have nothing and no one to actually tell everything. I'm close with my mom but she isn't leaving that man cause maybe she is blinded be his "love" and I told her about my paranormal experience but she says its nothing and I'm just imagining things.
Maybe that thing is doing it on intentionally, just to make me lose all my hope again and submit. I really don't want to fall in that trap again but the things that are happening home and the stress with all these exams and some of the bullies in my class makes it more complicated.
I'm a very sensitive person, and I feel energies somehow. Now is a very heavy one in my room and I feel like I'm being watched and my room became suddenly cold. My parents come home in weekends cause their work is very far away. At night I can hear someone knocking at my door, 2 or 3 times per night. No one is playing pranks on me since my brother is in Romania and now here is no one except me. Also I can feel someone breathing in my face or cupping my face its hand. The thing is I don't understand why it didn't make love to me yet. I mean I heard from other stories that the incubus is constantly raping them but nothing happened to me yet. Is it waiting for something? I still don't understand.

Thanks for your time.
With respect,

MyStory15
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-11-13)
Mystory15- I think you are right. Like I said, incubus is a demon, they prey on the weak. Weak meaning no faith people. Your faith could be an avocado by all means. If that gives you strength, it will work. Mind power is super powerful. That is why people say mind over matter. When you feel the lowest, and with nothing in mind to fall back on, that is when you are most vulnerable. Thus giving a chance for that thing. Please take my advice, every time you feel it coming, whether it be the static feeling or just the presence being there. Tell it to go away. Tell it in the name of the light, you are banned from this earth. Believe it when you say it. You have to feel stronger than it. I have a friend who went through the same thing. She attracted in her early 20s. It was with her for years. But she did not need anything to get rid of it besides her own faith in herself. I told her what I told you. It worked for her, she is now a mommy and she does not feel it any more. It tried to come back a few times but she would ban it every time. Now it has not returned in a while.
MyStory15 (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-11-13)
Hello notjustme,

Thank you for your comments...
I gotta say, I think I attracted this spirit to me somehow. Not only with my thoughts, but also because I have some trouble home. I don't get along with my step dad and I akways argue with him and cry because of him. Once I was so depressed that I even wanted to kill myself. My mom was in hospital at that time and he was being rude to me and the stress of school... But I never did anything becaus I love my mom and I will never leave her just because Its hard for me. Of course I never told hel but she knows that he is rude to me. She talked withy stap dad many times and it got a little better but still, when my mom is not around, he is a bully. I noticed since that time, I felt someones presence and it conforted me. When I was crying, it told me not to and that everything is going to be fine. Maybe that was a way of earning my trust, I have no idea.
When I cry because of my step dad, I feel it again. I feel like it knows my weaknesses and my body very well for some reason. Even though I don't hearit or fell its touches, I still feel connected to it...
I don't know why but I feel like something is going to happen when I will turn 16. Its something that is related to this spirit, I don't know why I feel this way.

I wanted to speak to a psychic or a medium but I don't have the possibility where I live so I tried online but of course there are high prices for calls or emails...
If you know anyone, please let me know.

With respect,
MyStory15
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-11-13)
I should elaborate. I say teens because teenagers tend to go through a hormonal phase and can get really dark. When you are at your darkest times, with very little or no faith. That is when an entity or incubus, etc have its chance. Your soul is vulnerable at that tie because it knows you feel at your worse and no faith to back you up.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-11-12)
According to my understanding, no. An Incubus is something you attracted to yourself. Normally teens attract them and can get rid of them by ignoring it. The more u give it life, the more it will take from u. My friend had one for years. All it took was for her to basically ban ut from her life. As soon u feel the static, tell it u ban it from existing and only light and goodness can stay.
MyStory15 (1 stories) (22 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-11-12)
Hello everyone!

I have a question, can an incubus take possesion of your lover? I was just wondering...

Thank you for your time
With respect,

MyStory15
MyStory15 (1 stories) (22 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-11-07)
Dear AugustaM,

Actually I understood that the problem was me and my thoughts all along because of your comments.
Somehow you made me realise that and I'm so grateful to you, thank you so much!
I hope nothing wierd will ever happen again. With the God's help I know I can go through anything.
I will keep updating.

MyStory15
MyStory15 (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-11-07)
Hi lady-glow,

That story wasn't a fanfiction, I'm not sure it was on this website, but at least I know it was on a website about paranormal stuff too. As I said it was a long time ago, I really don't remember where I read it.
In that story, he was the age of the that woman and that's why I'm kind of scared...
Anyway, I will keep you updated. Thanks for your time.

With respect,
MyStory15
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-11-07)
It would be great IF this spirit reincarnated, because it would have to undergo all the process of being a human: gestation, birth, growing up and, finally, being old enough to go looking for a mate... By then you'd be old enough as to be his mother. 😉

And, I guess, its human nature would limit its abilities to haunt you.

Where did you read the story that woman and the Incubus? Was it a book? If so, was it based upon a real case or was it a (fiction) novel?
It's important for you to learn to differentiate reality from fiction. All those love stories that look soooo appealing in the big screen would be very stupid in real life.
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-11-06)
The notion of you feeling like the problem is within you troubles me. You are a teenager - puberty causes all sorts of new and unusual thoughts to pop into your mind - its neither unnatural nor uncommon. You are clearly capable of discerning the rational from the irrational and normative from abnormal. From what you have said here, you seem to be a normal healthy sane young woman. There is nothing bad in you.

In terms of you questions as to whether this entity will come to you as a person - I don't know whether such things are possible... I just don't know. All I can say is to trust yourself and trust your gut. If you meet a new person and something about them seems 'off' - trust yourself and keep them at arm's length. If anyone makes you feel uncomfortable for any reason, get away from them. For better or for worse, as a female, this is good advice when assessing any potential friend or romantic interest - particularly men; so it's a good thing to start practicing early.

I still recommend finding allies you can confide in and starting something new just for you (preferably a self defense course).
MyStory15 (1 stories) (22 posts)
-1
6 years ago (2017-11-06)
Hello everyone,

I prayed to God for help and all but I realised that all the time the problem was in myself.
I told you that I became perverted and all? Right? Well I can say that I purefied myself and everytime a thought like this comes into my mind, I replace it with someting else. I tried it for a couple of days and it works.
Everything went fine this days, thank God but... I gotta tell you something.
First of all I am a part of a band and I'm the singer. I need to learn some love songs for a school festival thing, and now when I was rehearsing, I felt touches. It was strange, since the songs were about pure love and nothing negative or perverted.
Secod of all I wanted to ask the experts in this spirits and parabormal: if there is any chance that this things can like transform into real people and meet them in real life. I'm asking this cause a long time ago I read a story that a woman had also an incubus attached to her, and that she even broke up with her husban because of it. Then after weeks or months she met a strange guy that as she said, was very attractive and was wearing a costume ect... And he told her that he is the one that broke her up with her husband, and because of him she haf those sexual dreams and that she is his wife.
Also when my grandma did the tarot card reading, she told me herself that I may meet this spirit reincarnated as person.
And now I'm thinking... It was a period of time that it was draining my energy like crazy and was harassing me... But now it kind of stopped on its own will, because back then I did everything in my power and it didn't work.
Can it be possible that it is planning to transform into a real life human? That now because I shielded myself with prayers and stuff it goes and takes power from other people so it can do that? That was just an idea, since as time passes I'm understanding more and more things...

With respect,
MyStory15

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!