You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Haunted By A Pesky Ghost Pt. 2

Real Ghost Stories

Haunted By A Pesky Ghost Pt. 2

 

If you haven't read my previous Haunted by a Pesky Ghost, please check it out. It'll make things a lot clearer.

I started documenting the things that happened. It's escalated ever since I brought home an ouija board (for more information on that read Mistakes Were Made). More random things are going missing. I've been finding things like my phone, books, car keys, and even a picture of my parents and I in planters, under pillows, underneath the chairs on the deck in the backyard, anywhere that logically doesn't make sense.

I bought a cute little Polaroid camera on Kijiji (really cheap, like 30 bucks for something that's normally 70-90) and started taking pictures around the house. Cute little stuff like flowers, the sun through the dining room window, whatever. My bedroom, however, I got a few orbs floating around. Concerning, weird, but also not a huge deal.

I've had my bed blankets ripped off me when I've just fallen asleep. I'm a high school student who requires sleep, I'm been running off caffeine for days now. I hate caffeine it's far too bitter for my liking.

My cat's still being weird, although I doubt I can chalk that up to much. Cat's are weird by nature. Although one thing that's pretty unusual for her is her refusal to go into my room. Most times I'm getting mad at her for sleeping on my bed and then I've got a mouthful of cat hair when I go to sleep, and now she throws an absolute hissy fit (yes that was a joke) if I carry her into my room.

Last weird thing is that damn ouija board. I keep it in the top of the closet in my room behind a bunch of other boxes that I have yet to unpack from moving (which was four years ago. Lazy, I know). Went into my room for something, and I found my closet open and the box laying in the bottom of the closet. I can assure you I won't be touching that thing, and first chance I get I'm getting rid of that board from hell.

That's all for now, I'll update if weirder things happen.

Other hauntings by NightlyEclipse

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, NightlyEclipse, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-26)
You might want to do a simple old form if cleansing yourself. It involves cleaning anything out of your space that doesn't bring you joy (I.e. Items like those moving boxes), opening up all the windows and sweeping out all the corners.

A new form of caffeine might help too. Everything from sodas to teas and coffees to chocolate has caffeine in it. Sure, on its own - as in pure caffeine tablets - yes, it tastes bitter but the taste is difficult to discern in foods and beverages containing average amounts. Vitamin B is also a good one for energy.

Seems like more than anything else, you need to take control of the situation. Get rid of the OB. Perform cleansings yourself. Clean out your space so nothing can hang on. Lay down ground rules with any entities that remain and get some rest. 😁
Jubeele (25 stories) (882 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-23)
Phew...<sigh relief>. Good to hear. That Polaroid cam sounds fun. An old-new instant selfie thingy (real technical term)! 😊
NightlyEclipse (8 stories) (24 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-23)
[at] jubeele I got my house clensed, you'll get the rest of the information when my next update is posted. So far nothing has happened, I hope to keep it that way.
Jubeele (25 stories) (882 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-10-23)
These days, I limit myself to only one cup of coffee in the morning to kick-start my day. How about tea? It has less caffeine and doesn't taste bitter (provided you don't over-steep the leaves). I personally like Lady Grey, a strong Russian Caravan, or a fragrant cup of chrysanthemum tea.

Please don't put off the cleansing/shielding any longer if you can help it. Someone/something has been having too much fun at your expense. Just say GOODBYE once-and-for-all to that OB! 😟
NightlyEclipse (8 stories) (24 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-22)
Small note, the closer I look at the picture the more I think it looks like dust bits. I'm going to consider it irrelevant.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: