You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Pesky Ghosts Part 3

Real Ghost Stories

Pesky Ghosts Part 3

 

Back again with another update.

I took some advice and announced to whatever is in my house that the board has to go. I cut it up and tossed it away. Hopefully, it won't reappear. I also ran the necklace I got under some water. I'm hoping that whatever is connected to it will be calming down. Please note that I did all of this after the events that occurred which I'll be putting below.

My parents went out of town for their anniversary and left me home for 3 days. For lack of a better term, sh*t hit the fan. The first day, when I woke up every single picture of myself as a child until now was facing the ground or on the ground. If it was hanging on the wall, it was laying on the ground. If it was just in a frame, it'd be face down on the table. That really bothered me. All the other pictures of my parents, grandparents, and pets were fine. It only affected the pictures I was in. Also, my cat was locked in the closet. The closet doesn't have a lock on it, but there was a chair in front of it, blocking the doors from opening. This really bothered me, but being optimistic I hoped that this wouldn't happen again and moved on.

Day two, I found the oven was turned on. I hadn't been in the kitchen yet that day. I did leave a glass of water on the kitchen table (in the MIDDLE of the table) and left the room for a few minutes. Heard a crash, came back in, found the glass had been knocked off and was now in pieces. I thought it was the cat at first, but when I went looking for her I found her in the basement sleeping.

Day three, that was the day I had enough. The previous night I had been working on some school work. I had a lot of papers left out but they were all organized and I was pretty proud. I spent a good 3 hours on it. Came out of my room, walked into the dining room, and boom. Disaster. My papers were everywhere. Scattered across the table, on the floor, my pencil case was open and everything was everywhere. That pissed me off. A lot. Long story short, I got in touch with the priest who lives down the street from us, got him to come in and do a cleansing of the house, and so far nothing else has happened. It better stay that way.

Other hauntings by NightlyEclipse

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, NightlyEclipse, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

NightlyEclipse (8 stories) (24 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-11-01)
[at] notjustme My cat's big enough that she can push open my closet door. That's how she destroys my neatly organized closet, damn thing.

Update #2 (I know I should just make a new story but that takes time lol) The most that has happened is the occasional item going missing. It's not too serious, but irritating. I'll give it a week or so and hopefully, the little activity will dwindle to none.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-11-01)
Oh my bad, I re read the story to clarify. This proves I need to read slower... Words word words. Oh hey Canadian any? Lol hope your winter won't be too horrid. Please believe in your faith, it will keep you safer. Believe. Does not matter what the faith is, just believe you have power too. Things live and feed off our fears. It worked for me, I hope it does for you too love.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-11-01)
I am just wondering, why would the entity feel the need to put a chair in front of the closet to lock a cat... 🤔
NightlyEclipse (8 stories) (24 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-28)
[at] Jubeele So far nothing else has happened. I think I'm okay.
Jubeele (25 stories) (882 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-28)
Nightly, the part about the oven and locking your cat up was particularly worrying. There comes a point when "pesky" behaviour crosses a line. I'm glad you got the priest in before the disturbances got any worse. Perhaps you should still do a periodic cleansing to make sure they keep away.😐

Wishing you all the best. Be well.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: