You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Signs From My Spirit Guides

Real Ghost Stories

Signs From My Spirit Guides

 

I do not know if these instances count as paranormal experiences. I do not believe in coincidences, I believe that everything happens for a reason. I was raised a Christian, and I still am a Christian. I also believe in some New Age beliefs as well. I was taught all of my life that there was no such thing as paranormal, but I cannot help but to believe in the paranormal, I always have. My New Age beliefs go against what I was taught to believe all of my life by my family and my church. I am not psychic. I do have some intuition though, I have had intuition all of my life. Sometimes I get these feelings. I sometimes sort of know what people are thinking, feeling, and what they probably will say or do next, even if I do not even know them. I get intuitions about animals too. My intuition is not limited to just people and animals, I can also get a feeling about what is going to happen in general as well, like I just know with no apparent rhyme or reason.

I believe in spirit guides. I wish I could communicate with my spirit guides. I asked them to send me signs on three different occasions though.

The first time I asked them to send me a sign I just wanted to see if it would actually work. I had heard about other people doing this and it working. I really wanted to pick a sign that would just have to be from my spirit guides with relatively no room for coincidence. Red foxes are not common where I live at all. No one had seen one in years. So I asked my spirit guides to send me a red fox. We live on the edge of a good sized wooded area. I was sitting in my swing on my patio just reading a book and enjoying nature. All of the sudden I looked up and there was a red fox standing by the edge of the woods. The edge of the woods was close to where I was sitting, about eight feet from the patio. Red foxes are normally very skittish animals that would run if they just thought a human was anywhere near. This red fox was not afraid though. It just stood there and looked at me, it seemed so calm as if it was supposed to be there for me to see. After about a minute the red fox walked slowly into the woods. I do not know if this was a coincidence or not, I would like to think that it was my spirit guides sending me a sign. I did talk to several people who are avid outdoorsman in the area that practically live in the woods, and they said that they had not seen a red fox in about six years. No one saw the red fox again in that area after that day, including me. I was the only one who saw it. Many people did look for it though, including me.

About a year later I was going through a hard time in my life, and I needed some reassurance and guidance. I asked my spirit guides to send me a rainbow. I had only seen a rainbow two times before in my life. The conditions have to be just right for a rainbow. I chose a rainbow as a sign because the rainbow was a promise from God in the Bible. The next day it had rained all that day. The rain had just stopped. It was sunny and the evening. I was taking a walk in my backyard, when I saw a double rainbow, I could hardly believe it. It was so pretty. I do not know if it was a sign from my spirit guides, but I took it as one. It could have been a coincidence though, but I do not think so. While I asked for only a rainbow, I was sent a double rainbow, double the sign.

The third time I asked for a sign from my spirit guides my friend was sick. My friend almost died. We were so worried that she was going to die. My friend's favorite flower is wild goldenrods. She thinks that they were so pretty. I wanted to pick her some and bring them to her in the hospital. The problem was that wild goldenrods had just went out of season. There was a chance that there was a few left, but I could not find any. I had looked everywhere. I asked my spirit guides to send me some goldenrods if my friend was going to live. The next day I was driving to the hospital to see my friend, possibly for the last time because she was getting worse. I had this intense urge to turn into a little country backroad that I normally do not go on, because all that is down the road is houses, and I do not know anyone that lives on that road. I turned down the road anyway. I am not sure if it was to follow the urge, or to postpone seeing my friend sick like that. I drove down the road a little ways, and there on the side of the road in the thicket of trees and in the ditch was a small patch of goldenrods. I could not believe it, I was shocked. My spirit guides had come through for me again. Not only did I find some flowers to take to my friend, but that also means that my friend is not going to die! She is going to get better and live. I pulled over on the side of the road and picked the flowers. I was crying. I do not know if it was because I was so happy that my friend was going to live, or if it was my allergies acting up because of the flowers. I would like to think it was the former. I took the flowers to my friend. She was still very sick, but she was so happy to get the flowers.

I did not tell her about what my spirit guides did, because I knew that she would not have believed me. She is a Christian, but she does not believe in any of this New Age beliefs. I have tried to talk about it before with her, but I respect her beliefs, as she does mine. The next day my friend started to take a turn for the better, and she got better, slowly, but surly. She did not die! She is healthy again. I do not know if my urge and my finding the goldenrods was just a coincidence or not, but I do not think so. I think it was my spirit guides sending me a sign that my friend was going to be alright.

I do not know if any of my stories are coincidences or not, but I would like to think that they are signs from my spirit guides and that they happened for a reason. Thank you for reading my story.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Louisiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Zahramay, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-11-18)
Zahramay - I don't believe that any of the experiences you describe were coincidence.

You asked for three things and they happened. If you had simply asked your spirit guide for a sign, not mentioning anything specific, I would probably think that you were prepared to take anything even slightly unusual as a sign.

You are fortunate. You found what you were searching for, your spirit guide. 😊

Regards, Melda
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+1
6 years ago (2017-11-18)
Rook already stated many of my own thoughts on this. I believe 'signs' like many things are interpreted best with the heart. If you BELIEVE it was a sign, then for you it was. If you want to shrug your shoulders and say 'coincidence', I have to ask what are the odds? Your requests weren't vague ones, they were pretty specific.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-11-18)
Three for Three with the Spirit Guides... Or were your Prayers heard by Angels? There is not much difference in saying a Christian Prayer and Preforming a New Age/Wiccan spell or 'speaking to ones spirit guides rather than praying to the Saints for 'intersession'...

I wish to address something... You stated...

"I was raised a Christian, and I still am a Christian. I also believe in some New Age beliefs as well. I was taught all of my life that there was no such thing as paranormal, but I cannot help but to believe in the paranormal, I always have. My New Age beliefs go against what I was taught to believe all of my life by my family and my church. I am not psychic."

How can you say that you have been taught there is no such thing as the paranormal... You yourself said you are a Christian... You believe in an ALL KNOWING, ALL POWERFUL SPIRIT... You believe that this SPIRIT 'sent' his 'SON' whom died and was resurrected and you (at least if you read your Bible) you believe in the HOLY GHOST... Three parts of the 'same being'. How can you say you have been 'taught' there is no such thing as the paranormal?

I can say all that because I, like you, believe in both as well (see my profile for details).

I enjoyed how there seems to be a progression in your requests with your spirit guide (s)...The first time was a simple request to confirm that they exist and you received it (the red fox). The second... You needed a 'pick me up' and requested a rainbow... Not only did you get one... But you got to see a double rainbow (very cool). Third: You asked for a 'sign' that your friend would recover and get better... You basically asked for them to be healed, which was confirmed by you finding the goldenrod followed by the actual recovery of your friend.

I mentioned Prayers are a lot like spells... Both are offered to Spiritual Beings... Often they contain a request and if ones Faith is strong enough they are heard and 'acted upon'. Christians call hem answered Prayers or Miracles. New Age/Wiccans say their 'spell' was successful. Ah, a rose by any other name...

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: