You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Awoken By Presence

Real Ghost Stories

Awoken By Presence

 

This happened to me back in February 2016 at my house.

My bedroom in my house is the main location for things to happen. I was on my phone before I went to bed and came across an app called Ghost Radar. I decided that I would download it just to see what it was all about. As soon as it had finished downloading I decided that I would run it for a few minutes before I went to bed. I waited about ten minutes but nothing really happened so I went to bed.

The next morning I was woken up by someone or something. I looked at the clock and it was half nine and that's when I felt a presence of a man in the room with me. Something in my head told me to run the Ghost Radar app so I decided to try it again just to see. There's one corner in my bedroom in particular that always has an energy or something come from there. And again that's were the presence was in that corner of the room. I finally got the app to run but at first nothing happened. Then a word popped up on screen, it said I then another one a few seconds later SEE and then another one YOU. The app read out "I SEE YOU". It really freaked me out I thought that the app was fake and it was just rubbish really. I couldn't believe it said a full sentence.

Then after it said that sentence you could really feel the energy in the room. I could see a shadow move quickly across the room and then I started to see orbs with my own eyes. It also started to move stuff left on my corner unit and it also moved the curtains. The energy was so strong that it lasted a whole hour before things went back to normal.

After that happened I deleted the app and haven't used it since.

Other hauntings by DarkAngelx91

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ireland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DarkAngelx91, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

DarkAngelx91 (11 stories) (21 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-11-20)
EmmalineTexas That's what I was thinking, it was like whatever it was wanted to communicate. Usually I would never use an app but I decided just to try it, just to see what would happen.
EmmalineTexas (10 stories) (163 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-11-15)
DarkAngelx91 - Thanks for your story. I noticed that your app said exactly what I get in my head when something shows up. "I see you". Seems like they want you to know that they're there. If something shows up that makes you uncomfortable, it's okay to say "Please leave, I don't want you here". I don't know that I'd use an app. Seems like our own senses tell us what we need to know. But that's just me.
Emma

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: