You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Trying To Get My Attention?

Real Ghost Stories

Trying To Get My Attention?

 

This happened to me back in November 2015.

I had some friends over earlier that night discussing what our plans were for over the Christmas period. My friends stayed quite late. I tided up the kitchen before going to bed as I didn't want to leave the kitchen in a mess. By the time I had finished cleaning it was nearly 3:30 am. I was wrecked and just wanted to get to bed.

I went in my bedroom and was putting some clothes away when I noticed this large white mass moving beside my wardrobe and then it went behind the curtain. I decided I would check it out, I threw the rest of the clothes I was holding on the bed and walked over near my curtain. I looked behind it but couldn't see anything. I thought it was strange but I had seen things like this before. I just shrugged it off and went back to what I was doing.

I had to go over to the other side of the room to get my phone charger, right where I saw the mass a few minutes before that. I was just about to reach for my charger when I felt someone touch my side. I freaked out and it kind of made me jump because I was the only one in the house. I turned around but I saw no one there.

*****

A few days later I was in town doing some Christmas shopping. It was late in the evening and the shops were quiet. I went into one of the shops where I was picking up a present for my brother. I decided to take a look around first before I collected it. I went over to one of the counters browsing through the jumpers, that's when I felt something tug on my jacket. I turned around but no one was there. No one was standing near me nor was there any kids in the store. I found it strange but just brushed it off.

Other hauntings by DarkAngelx91

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ireland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DarkAngelx91, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

DarkAngelx91 (11 stories) (21 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-11-20)
Jubeele - That could be it... I mean it has happened before, I had a trickster living with me for a while and boy did he like to play pranks on people. He stayed around for about a year and then he left. I think we both grew attached to each other and I was sad to see him go. I'll be sharing more experiences soon hopefully.
Jubeele (25 stories) (882 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-11-20)
If you didn't feel threatened in any way, then it's likely that whoever's trying to get your attention doesn't mean you any harm. It might be a friendly spirit has taken a liking to you and wanted to make contact.

Thanks for sharing your interesting experiences.
DarkAngelx91 (11 stories) (21 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-11-20)
roylynx - Thank you for your comment. That's interesting I may look up some stories about guardian angels to see if anything clicks.
DarkAngelx91 (11 stories) (21 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-11-20)
Jubeele - Yeah I have had a lot alright ever since I was a kid. I don't have any antique's and I didn't buy anything secondhand at the time. It really takes a lot to frighten me and when this happened to me I wasn't frightened I was more intrigued. If I was afraid I wouldn't have walked over to it. Nobody in my family died around the time this was happening so I don't think it's anyone from my family. I'm already keeping a journal of everything that's happening to me but thank you for mentioning it.
roylynx (guest)
 
6 years ago (2017-11-19)
Hmm... Another interesting one!
This one seemed like some of the guardian angel cases that I read about here and I have reports too about them.

Not scientific, but depending on the person. A certain spirit will guide him/her when time comes. It is kind of like when there would be time you have problems and no solution for them... The spirit sometime could guide that person.

E.Lynx
Jubeele (25 stories) (882 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-11-19)
Hi DarkAngel, you certainly have had a lot of experiences. As a matter of interest, have you been acquired an antique or bought anything second-hand at the time when all these incidents started? Is it something that you have on your person that will allow you to be "traced"?

Did you feel frightened or threatened at the time? Excited or puzzled? Do you have anyone close to you or your family who has recently passed on? What does your gut instinct say to you?

If these things are still happening to you, it might also be useful to start a journal. Note down the dates, times and any details that you can think of that may be relevant. You might detect a pattern after a while that might prove useful in working out this mystery.

Do keep us updated. All the best to you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: