You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Camping Site Activity

Real Ghost Stories

Camping Site Activity

 

It happened in 2008. I'm on my 1st year college. We had a camping at the Jamboree Site in Mt. Makiling. It was part of the survival camp activity for our NSTP class. Everyone enrolled in NSTP in the university were required to join the survival camp. Since I was a girl scout during my elementary and high school days, I was very excited to join the camp.

It was a foggy morning when we arrived at the camp site. It was expected since we were on the mountain. Our professors let us build our tents (boys separated from girls), fix our things and prepare ourselves for the 1st activity. We built our tent estimated 500m away from main function hall where the other girls (those who did not bring their tents) were staying. We actually had fun in every activity we had. My group was not able to eat lunch because we had difficulty making fire. At dinner time, we seek help from other group so we could make fire to cook our food.

If I remember it right, it was at around 8PM and my group was engrossed in cooking since we were all hungry. We didn't really care what's happening around. After we have eaten our meal, we heard our professor announcing through mega phone that we have to pack our things because the 1st bus will be arriving at 4am. And for those who want to be fetched by their family, they may do so.

We were supposed to stay in that camp site for 3 days and with that announcement, we were shocked and wondered what happened. Why the sudden departure? So what I did was, I went to my classmates from other tent and asked. And I was really intrigued because they said that there were 3 girls being possessed at the main function hall. I would want to see for myself but our professors did not want anyone near the hall. And those who were staying inside the hall cannot go out.

I didn't really know the exact story but here's what I gathered. When we were doing the land activity, I forgot what activity it was, these girls saw a kid and they were amazed because the kid knew their names. They played with that kid. And at night, they were possessed. The residents in that camp site said that this kid is an elemental entity who likes to play with visitors. And it was not the first time that possession of the campers occurred. They said that in order for the entity to move out of the body of the possessed, we need to offer a white chicken. So our professors did their best to look for a white chicken.

I called home and asked my father to fetch me and told him what happened. So, by 6AM the following day, my father fetched me. Since he brought a van, some of my classmates hitched with us because we learned that one of the possessed girls said that bus numbers 1,3,5,7,9,11 will meet an accident. And we were from bus #7.

I didn't know what happened next when we left the camp site.

Come Monday, we're having our class, a student government officer called our professor informing an emergency. He said that one of the possessed girl from the camp was acting weird. She was reaching someone by the window, as if asking her to come and jump off. By the way we were on the 5th floor. So there was panic and all. After that incident, the girl skipped class for I think a week. It is said that she was brought to a faith healer. When we saw her the following week, I asked her if she still remember what happened. She said that she only recalled a guy from the camp site calling her. She did not remember being possessed. And during that Monday at school, she saw that guy again telling her to come close. She did not notice that the guy's in the window and she might fall from 5th floor of the building if she did come to him.

Sorry if my story's a bit disorderly. I am doing my best to recall every scenario while I'm typing it:)

Other hauntings by majarlika012

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, majarlika012, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

majarlika012 (12 stories) (122 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-11-19)
And oh, I remembered. One of the buses encountered an engine problem somewhere that students need to be transfered to other buses. I am not that sure if that bus was included in the bus numbers mentioned
majarlika012 (12 stories) (122 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-11-19)
Thanks for all your comments. I understand if you cannot believe everything I have written in it since most of them were just told my other people. You see, that time, I am focused on making our food since we've been starving (from morning to night without food, just water). I forgot to tell you that I have talked with one of the residents there. She said that at first they tried to tell the campers the do's and dont's in the camping site but when it comes to supernatural, seldom takes them seriously. Neither of the buses mentioned were involved in an accident maybe because first, almost all students were fetched by their parents, including me. Second, the professors already offered the white chicken.

I, myself, did not witness the possession in that hall because we were not allowed to go near it.
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-11-18)
majarlika - It seems that rather a large part of your story is based on hearsay. You say that you "gathered" a number of things, which obviously were told to you by other people. You know, the grapevine is rather an untrustworthy source!

I'm not doubting your word that something alarming might have occurred at the camp but it's difficult to piece it all together.
It's rather like trying to find the soap after you've dropped it in the bathwater, it keeps slipping out of your hand.

Do you know whether any of those buses were involved in an accident?

Regards, Melda
eloisa28 (6 stories) (25 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-11-17)
Hi majarlika.

Thank you for sharing your story. This is so realistic. But did you asked about the history of the function hall there? Or maybe search about it to figure out who are those entities?

Keep us posted!

Eloisa
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-11-17)
If there's only one elemental kid, and three possessed girls, does it mean that all the girls got possessed by the same spirit?😐
If this wasn't the first time that someone got possessed during camping, do you have any idea why the staff didn't take the due precautions and/or advice the participants of the possible danger?

Would it be possible that the three girls unwillingly and inadvertently took some kind of drug or hallucinogenic substance or mushrooms?

Did any of the buses crash as the girl said?

In my opinion, it's difficult to understand what happened there based on your narrative.

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: