You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Our House Became an Open Door

Real Ghost Stories

Our House Became an Open Door

 

After dealing with the unknown for years, we finally decided to get a hold of a local paranormal investigative team to check out what is going on in our home and with our children. I e-mailed several teams in the area and was put in contact with a man who was branching out from the team that had trained and nurtured him and we were all excited that he would be able to come out to the house so quickly. He is building his own clientele and we would be amongst his first.

We had thought ourselves lucky to have found a paranormal investigator who was eager to get into our home quickly and assess what was going on around us. I do not know who was more anxious, myself for thinking we would finally have concrete answers (whether it be that we were experiencing mass hallucinations or if there was something here did not matter, I wanted answers) to what we have been living through for years, or our daughter who wanted proof that she is not crazy. She needed that in black and white.

I wrote some friends with his information. I let them know that we were to have an investigation on the first weekend all of the family was off work. I told them of the new occurrences and invited them all to share in the experience from a far as they burned the fires of truth for us while this was going on. We felt that for every one's safety, and at the advice of my husband's Medicine Man, as we do not know what is going on, perhaps they should stay in their homes and provide their support from there.

A few red flags started going up all over the e-mail page on our computer, and in our home. My son said a man with shades on his eyes was going to come to the house and make things hard on us. A newer friend of mine (who is psychic and seems to be extremely knowledgeable, therefore her words carried a heavy weight.) said that it was odd that we were able to get an investigator so soon and that it often times takes months to get things rolling. I decided to do a bit more investigating on HIM to see if there was something else that we should be aware of.

In the meantime this man came to our home with an assistant. One more man was on the way, but he had to stop and pick up more film and was running behind, so the first two men started with out him. The investigator walked around outside the structure to get the feel of the place and to see if there was anything that could be causing the internal noises that are often heard. Finding nothing, but an old man sitting on the front porch, he headed inside.

It was amusing really, the neighborhood stood outdoors watching the parade of people following around this long haired, cowboy boot, bull rider hat with feather wearing man and his assistant. The neighborhood has watched us do some interesting things, and we seem to have the support of most of them. My next door neighbor actually came over when I was placing a circle of salt around the home as we were moving in and wanted to help. We try not to be obvious, but some things are just not easy to hide.

When we got indoors the investigator explained that he would like to do a walk through with just himself and his companion but that he wanted us all to do what we normally do and where we normally do it. So I began supper, my daughter went to her room, my son to his and my hubby hit the computer room. We were all engrossed in what we were doing, but still had a little time to watch the men as they walked through. The house is not big, so they had to pass us a few times.

In the children's wing of the home the television was flickering on and off about every five minutes and their portable radio was going through stations. My daughters closet door was almost vibrating. It was just shaking a bit, not opening or closing, just moving. My son's room had a blue light in the corner of the ceiling (that is the wall that connects to his sisters closet) that seemed to be either gradually growing in strength or decreasing. Doing what we normally do, my daughter asked whatever it was to please stop, she was trying to do her homework.

The third man finally showed up and I almost did not let him in. My son's warning was at the forefront of my mind as I looked at this young man on the other side of my sliding glass door. He was wearing sunglasses and a big cowboy hat. When the other two men walked in the dining room behind me, they told me he was with them and he was alright, so I did let him in.

On the computer my husband was going through the mail and was reading through the answers to my inquest about this man and his "defect" from his original team. The information was not comforting and if I would have had this information before they all arrived I would have cancelled, but it was too late for that, so we continued on.

When they left we were told that our place was active and when they came back they would bring the rest of the equipment and begin to shut a few doors and let those free that would go. They felt that perhaps a few would stay as they had a close connection to the children and it might be detrimental to them. What? How is that possible? An existence surrounded by peace or an existence stuck here on earth? Which of those choices would honestly be most detrimental?

Since they have left we have had what I can only describe as an explosion of activity. Musical toys go off with out warning, toys that are put away up in closets so that little hands can not reach them are out in the morning. Cell phones have messages on them from us (I mean they sound like they are our voices) that we did not send. My son sees a figure that is only visible from the waist down. Photographs that are taken in the home are not photo-albumable. The dryer opens and slams in the middle of the night. My husband has a little girl's hand softly placed on his forearm as he sleeps, and has heard her say "I love you, Daddy..." And most disturbingly, I have begun to see little shadows walking past my line of vision about three or four feet tall. Never having SEEN anything before, I knew my son was right and something not good happened with the visit of these three men.

We smudged our home. We blessed it, cleansed it, chanted over it and built more fires to "smoke out" the entities and then smudged the house again. The lady at the shop that we have been using knows us all by name now, and has begun recommending different things for us.

The main purpose of my telling this story is to warn those of us who do not have a background in investigating and have never seen an investigator at work. When these men came in, they also appear to have brought with them a band of lost souls. For some reason, the souls have stayed on here, and we have tried to release them, but we are still in that process. Please research the team you chose to come into your home. If you start to see the red flags, remember that the color red usually signifies "Stop". Do not let your eagerness to be a "normal" family blind you to what could happen and protect yourself and your family.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, whitebuffalo, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-01)
Seiketevomen presveve Despina metaton apostolon kaipanton agion eleithinai taspsihas imon.
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
15 years ago (2009-02-01)
In the Name of The Great Spirit,
And by the power of His Blood and His Mercy,
We bind all spirits in the air, and the fire and the water,
In the ground and the underground and the nether world,
And we bind any satanic forces of nature.
We bind all curses, hexes, or spells, or any occult activity previously used.
We bind the interaction and interplay of spirits.
And we claim the protection
Of the Great Spirit
Over this house and grounds, and over every person here.
We call upon the ancestors of the land
And the company of angels to surround this place,
Making it both safe and sacred.
And we call out to you, O Great Spirit.
Come now and fill this place, never to leave!
We pray in the name of the Great Spirit, Amen.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-13)
You are welcome, aznbubigurl.
This is a "trap" that we fall into while trying to stop the madness, so to speak. Some of us are so set on trying to be just like everyone else, that we will try just about everything to keep the Spirits at bay.
That is ALSO how SO MANY of us get taken in. Around here, about once every three months there is some kind of write up about a psychic or a Medium getting busted by their clients for indiscretions. *Shrug* you have "crooks" in every walk of life, I guess. I personally never thought that one would make it that close to MY family. 😐
Thank you.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-13)
I am sorry that I have been absent with family situations, and missed that comment by you, schultz13.
I would disagree with you. Normalcy is an illusion that NONE of us can own. There is nothing in this world that is truly "normal", only society accepts certain things TO BE normal. The word "normal" was used sarcastically by me, and to describe how my daughter felt at the time. She felt like a freak of nature.
I personally do not feel that a family with ghosts is more in tune with their own existence than one in which not one single member has had an experience. I agree, that they are all around us, and after upward 25 years of hints into the realm of their existence, I find that to be extremely accurate.
I have come to the knowledge that being normal is to slight ones self to the possibilities out there. Who cares that "you" are a carbon copy of your neighbor? We all need our differences to make this world a fun place to live.
Thank you.
aznbubigurl (1 stories) (8 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-12-14)
WOAHH! Thx for this story Whitebuffalo! My bf's mother wants to have our home cleansed etc. But the last time she got a Budist monk to come in and bless the place, things at home seemed to have got worse. I asked her who referred her to this monk and she said she randomly met him on the street and he started saying all this stuff to her. I was like - oh that's great, you were sucked into a a trick. We have a lot of people like that here in Sydney, they pull all the tricks out of the bag to draw people in for money. After she told me that I told her NEVER to accept anything like that again, in doing what she did I have a feeling that "monk" also bought along some negative spirits. THANKS again for posting this story! I shall be getting my bf's mother to read this!
schultz13 (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-12)
normal family? Ghosts are part of a normal family. They may not be in all houses, but their in most, even if you don't see or feel or know it. There all around us, just be glad the ghosts in your house are not harming your children, let them know your boss, just tell them to calm down when they move or throw stuff around. It sounds stupid, but when the ghost in my house starts playing tricks and bothering us when were trying to sleep, we simply say out loud "alright that's enough now" and he stops. Of course hes perfectly harmless and we know it, it does tend to freak me out when I'm alone in my room, which is in the basement... Haha! I didn't read your comments so I don't know if any of this helps you or if you care to hear these things. But yeah,:) just try saying it out loud, you will feel kind of dumb, but maybe it will work? Especially since their children, say it sternly, we do and it works for us!
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-01)
By the way, yes, "appreciation" (of the fact that there was something seemingly Spiritual going on there), but I DID mean apparition. 😆
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-01)
Very commendable, Jfreekao.
I AM a bit of a fan of GHI, and MOSTLY because they do try to point to something OTHER than a haunting at the time of seemingly paranormal occurrences. Any one who can watch a mist descend a staircase, disappear at the bottom, and GETS UP to see what could have caused it, OTHER than simply saying "Wow, we just had a full appreciation!" has their head in the right place. I like that they get, or do not get a communication and then go about the business of seeing about the "whys". I like the fact that they will state "we can not offer you any help that you might be in need of, but we CAN talk."
You know what, though? We ALL deal with the "idiots". I seem to have no patience with those that will stand beside me, and in total synchronization with me follow a sound throughout the room while only moving our heads, but WILL NOT look into what it was. The air and heat vent thing seems to drive me nuts, as well as the "non-plumb" housing. I do not understand how someone can FULLY grasp the notion that this was indeed a visit from another realm, BUT they will not agree, or admit, that their equilibrium being thrown off MAY be the cause of some of their intense emotion.
I HAVE to accept what is out there. I know by too many of my own personal experiences, and those close to me, that there IS something just out of our line of vision on a "normal" day. We do not seem to have to go looking for them, they seem to just hone in on the family. I have no clue if other "sensitive" families go through what it is that WE do, but I DO know there are no organized support groups for this kind of thing. I think there should be. But where would we start? Suburbia Indiana? One of OUR bigger cities?
Nope, how about RIGHT HERE.

Ah, well. Someday we will all know what it is that we think we do about all areas of the Unknown. I just hope I am able to bring a notebook with me to take notes.😊
Jfreekao (3 stories) (50 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-10-31)
Yosh. My definition of a hunter, as far as context of myself, is sort of a mix between your definitions of hunter and usher. I suppose that the group I'm with wouldn't call themselves ushers, but in my few investigations my aim is to verify spirits present, receive any vital communication that is blocking their path from moving on, and attempt, to the extent that I can, to help them move on. It is a bit more difficult to do so in places that leave residual phenomena from hundreds of souls, but I believe I've helped at least some of them. I believe I'm a bit of a sensitive, I mean, it's kind of hard to judge yourself, but I've seen and felt a lot of things that nobody else ever seems to. Now, of course, as well as title hunter, there is a certain unpleasurable job aspect. Dealing with idiots. It's fine if it's something like weird smells (you seem to be a fan of GHI. Do you remember the episode where they found the place that would smell like port wine when the wood got hot?), but it's when somebody older than me steps in a hallway with the central AC unit running through it and says, "Oh my God! It's cold in here! I bet there's a ton of ghosts in here," without even so much as looking up. So in short, yes I am here to find proof of spirits, but also to help them Cross Over to their Afterlife.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-31)
Hello again, Jfreekao.
Please do not think you have offended me in any way. You have not.
I pray, I read the Bible (in fact, there is a Student Bible on the right of my keyboard in the event I may need it), I attend masses, I worship with a group, just like many others. I very rarely get to worship in my particular choice of religious GROUPS, but that is only because I am so far away from my husbands ancestral home. We visit when we can, and we are allowed the opportunity to join in when we return home. Certain parts of the Faith I DO do on a daily basis (for instance, Singing In the Day).
I, too, have studied outside of my religion. There is no way to get a well rounded view of something, if you only stick to one side of the view (for instance, if you want to learn about psychic ability. It would be pointless to JUST read Sylvia Browne's books. You have to throw in a bit of Catherine M. MacDonald, John G. Sutton, Dougall Fraser, and a bit of Joseph LoBrutto III, as well.) So I would agree with you that diversity is what can give the best knowledge of a situation. I have a hard time pegging something down, simply because it is taught a certain way. We would never LEARN if we did not ever look beyond what OUR teachers have taught.
I wish I had known more than I did when this group came along. I wish I had listened to my son who told me of the man with "blinders on" (I believe that is what he meant by "shades on his eyes", as well as the actual sun glasses). I wish we would have paid more attention to the red flags. But we did not.
On the other hand, I am secure in the mistakes made this day. I am in acceptance of what they brought, as there MUST have been a lesson in it all. There was. Without this experience, I COULD NOT have warned others. I COULD NOT have gotten a clearer picture of the importance of being accurate in the traditional methods used, and I COULD NOT have had ANY idea of what a tortured entity COULD do when forced into situations well beyond it's control.
I am NOT a Hunter. I do not know what your definition is, but in MY definition (and if it clashes with yours, please tell me your thoughts.) all a hunter does is to verify that there is a ghost present. A hunter gathers information, proof if you will.
I personally hope that I am an Usher, here to gently guide those who need assistance. It is my goal to help as many Cross Over as I can, before it is my turn to go on.
Thank you again.
Jfreekao (3 stories) (50 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-31)
Ah. Well that gave me a lot of insights. I meself have been rather interested in the paranormal for about ten years (since I was five) and have read tons of books (yes, a few were outside my religion, however, how can one learn without diversity?) so I totally understand what those kind of corner cutting techniques can do to a cleansing. I'm part of a ghost hunting team, and we always make sure to pray (not trying to impede on your beliefs, for I read in some of your other posts that Christianity isn't your religion) and bless and cleanse ourselves and each other before and after investigating. We even find it necessary to bless our equipment (or really "protect" it. Do you know how fast a battery drains in a place with such enormous masses of energy as say the Lemp Mansion or Crescent Hotel?). It sounds like this guy, judging by the improfessionalism of his work, didn't even keep his own life straight. THAT is what can destroy a house rather than fix it. No wonder he said that "This happened every time." Well, thankfully I myself am a ghost hunter, so I don't have to rely on the "professionals" to do a crap job for me.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-30)
Welcome, Jfreekao.
Thank you so much for taking the time to go through the archives. Not many people seem to come here any longer. I look at it as a House of Records.
I would agree with you on the Spiritual cleansing being very important. It is not simply important for ourselves, but for all of those around us, as well. How can someone be good at dispelling evil doers, if they can not even "wash their hands"? (Guess I might have to explain that. We say "washing my hand of all this mess" when we feel we have sent a ghost on)
I think it has been long enough, I think it would be safe to say this without fear of retribution, (if not, bring on the ghosties, I have learned A LOT since this story posted!) so I will share why this man was evicted.
Seems as if this person decided to "cut corners". No need to light a WHITE candle, I have a peach one, that will do just fine. No need to use White Sage, I have a bundle of rosemary, what do they know? OOOps, I forgot to clean my runes, eh, how will they ever find out?
In all of his negativity, he also passed on a few beings that SHOULD have been sent on. I am not totally clear on what words he replaced with which ones, but in some of his "chants" he also changed a few of the phrases, or mumbled through them as he had forgotten them.
He was a mess. The poor guy was probably beside himself when he got the job, and then just did not realize that it was NOT just another episode of Ghost Hunters International. (Hi Grant and Jason! **waving wildly**) He had no proper training, no one to "fall back on" if things got sticky, and he was simply clueless.
My five year old knows more about the Spirit world than he did.
Thank you for your interest.
By the way, I LOVE the analogies. I "speak" with them as well. 😉
Jfreekao (3 stories) (50 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-30)
Well this is an interesting story indeed. I read your first one as well. I'm shocked at how many personal demons and spirits stupid ghost hunters can bring with them simply because they don't cleanse themselves spiritually. Spiritual cleansing is as important as taking a shower! Whenever you're dirty, you have to get clean (sorry, I'm Obsessive Compulsive... That's the best analogy I can think of). Anyways, would you care to share the particular reasons why this man was expelled from his ghost hunting group? It seems like he did something, and reading the older comments here, you said it had something to do with his "practices" and that he said that what happened/is still happening to you "happens all the time." Either way, it seems that this would best be described as... Ummm... Okay, another analogy. It's like when you pour oil on your hand and you shake it off and try as hard as you can to wash it off, but no matter how much you try, it just kind of stays there. Mmm... Not exactly sure how to deal with this, as these were demons carried and created by someone else. Well, I'll find out. Thanks, later! 🤔
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-15)
I tell you, Lady Anne, I wish I had stayed on in California at times. If I had, perhaps we would have been running in the same circles. Sounds like that is quite possible 😊. As it is, I am always available through my e-mail, and that invitation will remain open.
Peace, and Good Healing to you, my friend.
ladyannne (11 stories) (91 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-09-15)
Dear Autumn, no apologies are needed by any means. We are still waiting for things to unfold. Thank you, beyond words, for your prayers.
I am also grateful for this site, and wondrous souls within. Your path and your choice of paths is what makes you special, you are truly blessed. I am simply sorry you are so far away and can't sit here with us in our garden while we throw around philosophies and ideas, learn and grow. You would be a precious addition!
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-14)
You know, ladyannne, what I do not often write about are the times we all go running through the house as if the Hounds are nipping at our heals. I HAVE to say that I have a wonderful support group, and one of the main persons in that group is on this site. He knows how to ask me questions in such a way that I will LOOK for the answers, as he KNOWS that is the only was that I will truly retain anything. I do not want to embarrass him by posting his name, but it rhymes with Baldwin.
What the heck, it is FRAWIN.
I can not take the credit for wisdom, or strength of character. I believe that all of that was predestined for me by The Great Spirit. I just took the walk with Him, and He allows me to see the path clearly.
Thank you for your comment.

I DO pray for your situation daily. I fear that I was not able to assist you in a timely manner, and for that I humbly apologize. I pray for the Crossing, and keep you and David in our chants.
ladyannne (11 stories) (91 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-02)
Autumn, your stories are, well, incredible. I want to say wonderful, but they are expressed so well, so vividly, I am almost there at the time, and what you were going through doesn't fit into 'wonderful.' You are very blessed in that you have the means to deal with all this, and the strength and wisdom to persist. Thank you for helping so many others, as well!
Good thoughts to you and your family.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-04)
I must say, I HAVE been blessed with this Way of Life. Without it, I would have missed so much. It IS a bit more difficult a path than most of my fellow country men walk, but in difficulties you find joys. And in hardships you find your peace.
It never ceases to amaze me the racism that is easier to pretend does not exist while in the clan. Without living THIS life path, I may not have ever learned that there is such misinformation out there that fuels the distrust that seems to run rampant for The People. It is sad to know that some people are still scared that if you tick off an American Indian, you may walk away without your scalp. You know, the Indian Wars are OVER, we are just living in the aftershock of them. It is The Healing Time, and the Times of Renewal are upon us.
We ALL must rebuild, and listen to our own personal Ancestors. They really were brilliant. Some of their ways MAY seem ancient, and out of date, but the answers for ALL trickle through their veils, we only need to remember to filter out the applicable, and modify the lesson.
Thank you, Tammy. I did not mean to shock you. 😊
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-08-03)
Autumn, you have shaken me with your answer. I don't know if I should have anticipated your connection to the Native American culture or I should have simply 'felt' it. Maybe I should have read all your stories much sooner:)

I don't think YOU are the kind of person that would ever fall short of anyone's expectations-you ARE the one to live UP to those expectations and the one who chose you as you chose him knows it in his heart. You're lucky to have eachother and I hope you will always be blessed in this union.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-03)
Hello again, Tammy.
I am very proud to say that yes, my husband is a Native American. I was fortunate enough to be accepted into The Way of Life only after a trial period of over a year. (For one full year I went through a period of "training" when I would be asked questions and had to answer them "from the heart". I also had to learn the traditional meals, and the Sacred Days. There was much more to the training period, but if an answer did not fit The Way of Life, or the meal was not up to par, my Medicines were not strong enough, we would not have been able to have the Marriage Blessing. And he would have either HAD to walk away from the clan, or me.) If at any time I was found lacking, the Union would not have been Blessed, and I would not have been accepted.
I feel very honored to have been ceramoniously given the name of WhiteBuffalo Calf Woman, and strive to live up to it, though I KNOW that I WILL fall short. NO ONE could live up to that, unless it was she, herself. I am the first White Woman of HIS clan, though certainly not of his Tribe. And I know that there are many who still wait for me to trip, so that I will make the final fall. We are used as examples, and I hope to be a good one for the future of Our Peoples.
Thank you.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-03)
Wise little boy- "an old soul"!

It's so sad that the ignorance and indifference of certain people can only prolong a family's plight! And yet, I'm convinced that these unfortunate experiences have bonded you even more.

Autumn, you mentioned your "husband's medicine man"? Is he of American Indian heritage? You don't need to answer if you don't want to.

Thanks for another thrilling and life-changing account!
Mr_Burnz (3 stories) (69 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-24)
WOW! Very intense story! That's nuts that the people that came actually brought on more activity. Have you done a history check on the house or the land before? I have recently been seeing white lights out of my "perif" for about the past week or so. I honestly think it has something to do with me getting poked when I was playing Basketball, but I've been stuck in the eye like that before and I didn't see anything. These things look circular and every now and then they're black and not the usual white colored things. Anyone got any suggestions or comments. (not trying to use this member's comment slot as a messege board, sorry if it seems that way.) Hit me up on one of my stories...
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-24)
One heck of a story, Whitebuffalo. I'm not sure which was scarier... The ghosts or the three that came to "help".
I truly hope things get better for you and your family and that others will take heed your advice.
For some reason, this story really gave me the creeps.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-27)
More negative than harmful, chelleck.
Thank Goodness I had a good friend give me some GREAT advice on how to rid them from my home. It felt like all of us were at each other's throats.
Thank you for your comment.
chelleck (3 stories) (56 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-24)
WoW! Thanks for the advice. I take it that none of the univited spirits were harmful? ❤
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-12)
I have a miracle to share my friends! Did you all hear that it snowed in Iraq? I wonder how many years it has been since they have seen snow?
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-12)
See, for years, Yorkster, I was just the support of my children who both see and hear things that I could not. I came on here, this site, to get help for them as I felt I didn't know a thing about dealing with this. Apparently I knew a bit more than what I thought. And with the support and understanding of those who had come here before me, I have started getting some things figured out. I have to say, though, that I still have tons of questions and am starting to go through the process of trying to figure out what I now see.
I am not too comfortable with it, as it is a new experience, but I DO now have a better understanding of what my children have gone through, my boy for three or four years and my daughter for more than that.
I do have more stories on here. You are welcome to check them out as I often check my comments and I would love to read what you think.
yorkster1234 (1 stories) (23 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-12)
This is a very interesting story,
i have never heard it...
I shall check my house,
My room gets creepy(I guess you can say)
I have been dealing with I for over 10 years in that house!
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-12)
Hi Yorkster,
You found me before you even saw my invite over there on FRAWIN's page. Welcome. So, what do you think?
yorkster1234 (1 stories) (23 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-12)
Cool story!
That is one true story (how do I know)
The title of the page
i hear noises and see shadows every night so I feel you...
it can be cool but it is scary at the same time! 😊 😆 😳

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: