You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Tragedy

Real Ghost Stories

Tragedy

 

I stay in India. After I moved to this city with my husband and son, I have had bad experiences. I listen to voices. Recently I saw my son in inside window glass while my son really slept in the other room. He was carrying my second son who is two years old. Some people were torturing both my sons. I was so terrified I kept seeing it and asking people to stop it. I also saw my son outside my home late at night sitting on the steps like an image. But at the same time both my sons were sleeping in next room. I couldn't do anything. My husband was sleeping next to me. If I tell him he would think mad. I have already taken mental treatments.

And I have had many supernatural experiences

One day I was sleeping on sofa. My mother in law said "we have to sit still". I kept seeing her. She sat still. I don't remember what happened after that. And one day my husband took my second child and sat like a statue. I came near him. And a minute later he moved. I am scared to death. I don't know what happened to my family members. If I tell somebody they think I am mad.

Some nights I listen to my sons and husband voices asking for help. But at the same time my sons sleeping next to me. But my husband stays in another city now. He is going to move with us soon.

One day I was speaking to my husband through phone. And I had locked my room. My husband banged on the door calling my name. But at the same time I was speaking to him through phone.

And one day my mother in law took my two sons in an auto to visit doctor to apply monthly injection for my second child. I was in the house, I didn't go with them. I saw the driver while they were leaving. He was bald and had no moustache. They usually book an auto and come back in the same auto. But when they came back the driver was not the same. He had hairs on his head and a moustache. I asked my mother in law why did u change the auto while coming back. She said we had gone in this auto only. I am flabbergasted about this. How could be the drivers be different, if they used the same auto to go and come back from the doctor shop.

I also saw my son disappear one day. And my mother in law too had disappeared carrying my second child.

I don't mind anything. But I don't want anybody to torture my sons and husband. Its all very painful to me. I don't know why I am still living and want to commit suicide.

Other hauntings by Roopa

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Roopa, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Anupriyag (5 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-09-11)
Hi roopa, really sad to hear about your tragedies. I have experienced same things for so many years. This is not a mental condition but you have been casted a spell of black magic. I know, it sounds really weird and no one is going to believe you. But trust me,it's the same that I have gone through for so many years.But,to my luck my mother believed me although she was affected as hell for herself. Remember one thing all these things are done by family members only... No one has time to interfere in your lyf,it's our closed ones (at least what we thought) who ruin our life forever. I m really sorry to say this... But it could be anyone like your mother-in-law,your uncle aunt...anyone.Don't take it wrong, I m just trying to clear your mind about this. As I have been given hanuman ji ka prasad for so many years continuously by my own uncle whom I loved more than my father. So please try to understand it could be anyone. U can contact me for further information on how to get rid of the problem. Good Luck
swapnilnarendra (10 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-03-18)
Hey Roopa, people who read these accounts are really worried for you. You mean a lot to your family, especially your kids. Please do not go towards self harm. If you are still under therapy or treatment, please try to talk to your doctor/therapist about the same. Also, please do not keep all this to yourself. Talk to your husband or a friend that you trust. You are too important to waste your life.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-11-30)
Hi, Roopa. I'm glad to hear you are still with us.

As Emmaline suggests, please keep in touch with us here. But as a spiritually wise man said to me once: there are no long distance priests.

Please seek out someone you can talk with local to you: spiritual leader, counselor, psychologist, doctor, anyone really. By seeing you, knowing you they can help you out of this problem best.
EmmalineTexas (10 stories) (163 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2017-11-28)
Roopa - You sound so very unhappy and we are all worried about you. Jubeele has said and I agree that it's not as simple as snapping out of it. I hope that you will seek counselling or treatment.

You have two sons who love you and would be lost without a mother in their lives. It's not easy when you've been stressed for a long time but happiness is possible.

No matter what anyone says about you in your family or their opinions of your mental and spiritual health. Please, hang on and seek whatever will help you. You don't want to miss your sons growing up. Their milestones, their joy, their adulthood.

I hope that you will stay in touch. Even if it's five minutes distraction, sometimes that can be a tiny crack in the blackness of depression.

Wishing you health and well-being.
Emma
Roopa (2 stories) (2 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-11-28)
Thanks everybody and dilip. But I am very sad. I really don't want to live. I just wait for death to come naturally.
robotrock456 (1 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-11-27)
Jubeele (25 stories) (882 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-11-21)
Hi Roopa

I was very concerned when I read both your accounts. I too remember going through a very dark phase years ago and it resulted in the end of my first marriage of 6 years, as well as a lot of heartache. When trapped in such a state, it's not as simple as saying: "Snap out of it."

If you've been receiving mental treatments, the medication may comprise some type of tranquilizers or soporific drugs. These cause drowsiness so as to allow a person to rest and recover. Perhaps you have been drifting in and out of consciousness at the time. So between periods of wakefulness, your family may have come and gone, and you've seen them on different days and at various points in time. This may explain the lapses in memory, the disjointed events, change in clothing with your family members and the different drivers that you saw.

A number of others have also advised you to consult your doctor first to address any medical concerns on your other account. You should also seek out a counselor, priest, religious leader or spiritual advisor that you trust. Mind, body and spirit well-being is essential for a full recovery.

Please do not go down the path of self-harm. You're very important to your family. Do take care. Wishing you wellness and peace. 😟

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: