You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Tragedy2

Real Ghost Stories

Tragedy2

 

This is the continuation for the tragedy story.

One day I saw my son and the color of his shirt changed in front of my eyes from orange to red. I am scared about all this. My family members have tagged me mad and I don't have anything to prove.

One day I was staying in my mother's home. And my husband came with my son to visit me. My second child wasn't born then. He stayed in a hotel. I went to the hotel at night. At night he was wearing only a vest, I think its called banian in India and he was covered in the rug. I didn't sleep and was sitting on a chair and later I slept next to him but didn't actually sleep. He suddenly woke up and removed the rug and was wearing a blue shirt.

I think there are two or three people like my husband and my sons. And I am moving through places. Its very scary.

Early morning my brother came to pick me up. At that time my husband said I am going to leave now. After that I went with my brother to my mother's home. But my husband came in a taxi and admitted me to mental hospital. He was wearing a dark green color shirt. He went away.

I was sitting on a bed. And he came again but he was wearing a brown shirt. Why does he changed the shirt? I think the one who left in the dark green color shirt is not the same. Both are different people in different shirt. I don't know why I took birth to experience all this. And I keep thinking my real husband and real sons are being tortured while I am leading my life with the ones looking like my sons and husband. Because I listen to their screaming voices and I have come to this conclusion. There is no one to help me. If I say something to anyone they think I am mad. And my boss advised me to visit psychiatrist after I told him that I listen to voices.

Also my boss didn't wear the same shirt at evening which he was wearing in the afternoon. Whom can I ask about this? People will think I am mad. I think what's the point in living. But there are my two sons in front of my eyes. And I need to take care of them. And I am not well-off. I work and I need to make a living. My husband works too. I also thought of leaving my job but then what shall I do at home. I will go mad listening to voices. Now-a-days I don't listen to much of the voices also. But I can't forget what happened to me.

I don't know which supernatural powers played with my life and made it a hell. What have I done to deserve this?

I don't think I am going to live for long after what happened to me. I needed to tell someone about this. So I wrote on your website.

Other hauntings by Roopa

 

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Roopa, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

swapnilnarendra (10 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-03-18)
Dear Roopa, first of all thank you for sharing your tragedy with us on this site. I know how it feels when you have something inside you that you know others won't understand. There is one thing I can suggest you. If you have a smart phone with a decent camera, start taking regular pictures of things. When you meet somebody for the first time in the day, take their picture. And do the same thing again when you meet them again. This way you will be able to know if their clothes or themselves changed a little bit, and you will have evidence. I am saying this because I know that our mind plays tricks a lot of times and our memory can deceive us. So make a habit of documenting everything through pictures and comparing. Also, do not stop working and please throw away all the thoughts of harming yourself.

Best!
EmmalineTexas (10 stories) (163 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-01-17)
Roopa - I'm so relieved to hear that you're all right. So many people on here have been worried about you. I'm so sorry that you felt that you had to take your own life. It sounds like you're okay so that is a good step. Thank you for posting your email as a way to reach you. You have many people who do care and want you to be happy and well. ❤

Please stay in touch.
Emma
Roopa (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-01-17)
Hi
Last month on December 2017 I again listened to voices and saw visions. I was very much disturbed. I went to see doctor. They gave tablets. I took some tablets. But I was very much disturbed so to take my life I ate 9 stepler pins and a bangle piece. My son gave banana to me after I told everyone what I did. I didn't go to doctor abt pins. Now I am working again and quite ok. I have come to the conclusion that there might be two or three worlds and people like my sons and husbands and also like me might exist parallely. I only don't want my husband and sons mixed up with them. My email id is rashmi.dayananda [at] yahoo.co.in If anybody wants to say something
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-12-04)
My brother has told me he stopped browsing this site a month or so ago, but I specifically asked him to read this experience, both parts. In his opinion, which matches just about everyone's so far, it is not specifically a haunting or ghostly but has a physiological origin. A medical intervention may be needed, but probably just discussing the situation with a counselor, wise-person, etc. Could solve the problem. And, he adds, not-nice spirits may be attracted to this stressful situation.

I hope you are still with us, and still coping, Roopa. And please seek out someone who will listen and approach your situation with an open mind, considering all possible causes.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-11-28)
Roopa,

Please return to the any Doctor (s) you have been seeing and tell them what you have been experiencing... If you are not on Meds already then perhaps they can proscribe something that works... Heck it may even be counseling only, no meds involved... But please see a professional about these things. Thank you for sharing with us, hope you are well and remember there is HELP for you... All you have to do is ask.

Respectfully,

Rook
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-11-27)
My honest opinion is that Roopa has a serious psychological problem.

I'm hoping that her family has realised this and that she is receiving intensive therapy. She stated that she had previously received therapy and medication but no indication of whether this was still ongoing.

I could of course be wrong but I don't link this to anything supernatural.

Roopa if you're reading these comments, please reply. People are worried about you.

Regards, Melda
Jubeele (25 stories) (882 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-11-27)
I posted my comment on the first account, hoping to provide reassurance that some of the confusion may be due to disrupted sleep:

"Perhaps you have been drifting in and out of consciousness at the time. So between periods of wakefulness, your family may have come and gone, and you've seen them on different days and at various points in time. This may explain the lapses in memory, the disjointed events, change in clothing with your family members and the different drivers that you saw."

Roopa, I pray that all is well with you. You've reached out to us, so please let us know you're alright.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-11-27)
I am worried by Roopa's general silence here and I hope things are okay (ish) with her and her family. Is there anyone who might be able to check up on her? 🤔
Eden14 (14 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-11-24)
Roopa, you are not mad. You have more perception than others. But try to completely block the paranormal engagement of your brain. Command & empower your will to do it. And everything will become normal again.
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-11-22)
The desperation so clearly writ in both of your accounts is concerning. Please, don't do anything you can't take back - you seem to feel helpless now but by committing suicide you would render yourself truly helpless and completely unable to love and take care of your children. Please, follow the advice offered by so many others here - seek medical help to assist you in finding a way through this - spiritual guidance too may give you peace of mind. If any doctor or spiritual/religious councillor does not offer the help you feel you need, seek out another. There is help out there - you are not alone! ❤
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2017-11-21)
Roopa

I don't know how old your children are but it sounds to me that you have post-partum psychosis.
A lot of people don't believe in this but it is very real. They also think that it shows up right away but symptoms can start 6 months to a year after a baby is born.
Please go to see a psychiatrist or another medical professional to get some medication. Tell him/her everything you have told us. Better yet if you have a printer, print both stories and let them read it. Your life may be at stake, please stop saying you want to kill yourself your children and husband need you. A HEALTHY YOU.
dilip506 (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-11-21)
Our Brain handles what to think and how to react. We cannot control our brain and order it to make us think only this. I request you to please consult neuro surgeon, do a EEG scan. Take rest and don't think too much. Take your husband and kids on a vacation.
Do not harm yourself.
EmmalineTexas (10 stories) (163 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-11-20)
Please don't do anything rash. No matter what other people say about you, please see a doctor and see if there is a physical reason for what's happening with you. You're frightened and feel that you can't turn to family. Please, find a professional to talk to. It can be a doctor, priest, counselor or social services person. They're there to help you and won't judge you because you're genuinely afraid and facing this all alone. It may be supernatural or may not. Is there any way that you could be affected by post-partum depression? Just don't give up. I'm glad that you've posted here and we do care very much about your well-being.
hawkseye12002 (3 stories) (36 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-11-20)
I agree with Ruskin... Please do not attempt to take your own life!

It is my own personal opinion that you should seek out a medical doctor. It is possible that you are suffering hallucinations from a medical condition. Are you currently on any medications that would cause you to have hallucinations?

I would start by asking your doctor to refer you to have a brain scan. The mind is terribly complicated and any slight pressure or injury could cause you to hallucinate or hear things that aren't actually there.

Again, please do not even consider taking your own life!

It's good that you have reached out to help but don't let this be your last resort... Reach out to your medical community, as well. I know you said your husband/family think you are "mental" if you talk about what you have seen and heard but I think you should put some trust in your husband and share these things with him.

I hope you find a solution to your problems. Best wishes.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-11-20)
Your narrative is disturbing on so many levels. I'm not sure it is ghostly, but I'm happy the moderators chose to post it.

Please, please, please do not take your life. Do not hasten the end of your life.

Please seek help from someone spiritually wise, someone patient and loving. I really have nothing more to say except that I will offer prayers for you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: