You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: His Name Is Vic

Real Ghost Stories

His Name Is Vic

 

Where to start? The beginning of course is always the best place. That being so, unfortunately, you'll have to bear with me to find out how I eventually came to know that his name is Vic. And yes, Vic is a ghost.

As I have never kept a journal, I can only give approximate dates regarding my experiences with this harmless but persistent soul.

I first became aware of Vic during the latter half of 2004. I'm pretty sure about that time period as I had two kittens at the time, a black female (Dixie) and a white male with ginger markings (Toby). Sadly, Dixie is no longer with us but Toby is still doing well, despite his age.

The two cats used to lie on my bed when I retired for the night and watched the TV in my bedroom. One night, it would have been at approximately 21:00, Dixie jumped off the bed and hid behind the oval standing mirror in the corner of my room. I could see her eyes, large as saucers, following something to my husband's closet. Toby stayed on the bed but stared in that direction as well. I don't know whether it was Dixie's reaction which gave me chills but nevertheless I did have a rather uncomfortable feeling. It only lasted a minute or so and Dixie jumped back on the bed. This behavior repeated itself a few times but not every night.

As time progressed, I started hearing noises in my husband's closet; the distinct sound of somebody scratching around looking for something. I was always made aware of this by the jangling of belt buckles. My husband has a rail attached to the inside of one of the doors where he keeps his belts. This usually happened round about 02:00 to 03:30 - yes I know, don't say it. In fact my body clock is set that way. I am always awake at approximately that time. I go to bed early, remember? So no, Vic seldom woke me up, I was already awake. My husband never, ever heard him.

Eventually Vic became too noisy for my liking and I told him to tone things down a bit. I also asked him what he was looking for but of course, no reply.

Here I am going to fast forward a few years. Things carried on in the same manner. Vic did keep things reasonably quiet most of the time but whenever the belts jangled too loudly I would remonstrate with him. I must say he was pretty obedient.

Before I forget, I have to mention that when Vic paid his visits I used to see orbs at my bathroom window. The bathroom is just to the right of the bed and you can clearly see the window. The orbs were a pale orange colour and moved from right to left and back, intermingling with each other and then separating. This was not caused by street lights as my bathroom window faces the courtyard and no light whatsoever shines in there. If these were not in fact orbs, I don't have another explanation for this phenomenon. Perhaps one of the readers will have an alternative explanation. Strangely enough, the orbs eventually stopped appearing after two or three years.

Moving forward. At one time my husband used to do a fair amount of travelling for business reasons and would often spend a night, or longer, away from home, depending on where he had to travel to. I specifically remember that this was a Tuesday night. Strange that I remember the day but have no idea of the date. I also know that on this occasion I was not awake but woke up when I thought my husband was coming to bed. He was following his usual routine of removing his shirt next to the bed. I said "hi", being half asleep, until it hit me OMG Brian isn't at home tonight! First thought to cross my mind? I'm being burgled, again, and I'm all alone. I actually saw this person removing a T-shirt, copycat version of my husband. Except of course that my husband doesn't wear T-shirts during the week when he has clients to see.

I was terrified virtually out of my mind. I decided to simply lie still and see what happened. After all there was nothing I could do, except to hope that this burglar would do the same as the last one, i.e. Tie me up, steal us blind and disappear. But why did he remove his shirt?

The "burglar" then moved to my husband's cupboard, started rummaging around, belts jangling. The relief I felt is indescribable. THIS WAS MY GHOST! I was angry and relieved at the same time. He came out from behind the cupboard door and started to walk towards the bedroom door to take his leave. I wasn't having any of it. I said to him: "Who are you and what do you want?" His reaction was totally unexpected. I'll try to explain it to the best of my ability. He turned and faced me in total shock. I don't think he realized that I was aware of his presence. Before this he had not been paying any attention to me at all. He opened his mouth and pointed at it with his finger, then waved his hand in front of his mouth. In other words, he was either telling me not to talk to him or that he could not talk to me. I hope I have explained that adequately. I then told him that he had given me the fright of my life and that I'd thought he was a burglar. I also said: "Don't ever let me see you again. If you insist on coming here please be quiet and remain invisible." He then turned to leave but before leaving he bent down as if to tie a shoe lace. As soon as he was gone I sat up in bed and I saw my cat Toby sitting exactly where Vic had bent down. It would seem that he was petting the cat and said cat was not at all unhappy about it.

Vic was as solid as any human being I have ever seen. He was tall and slim, very dark hair, dark eyes. I would estimate his age at early to mid-forties. A good looking guy!

I have a species of Asparagus Fern growing in my garden. It grows like a weed, it's all over. A few mornings after my showdown with Vic, when I went back to my bedroom to wake my husband up I noticed a small branch of this fern on my bedside table. I asked my husband whether he had for some reason put it there and naturally he denied it. Of course I believed him. Why on earth would he go out in the garden during the night simply to put that on my bedside table? His opinion was even more ridiculous - he suggested it might be the cat. I think it was there courtesy of Vic as a peace offering.

Time went by. Vic became noisy again and I chastised him. One morning my reading glasses were nowhere to be found. I leave them in one of two places - my study desk or my dressing table. Fortunately, I still had my old ones so I used them but that was highly unsatisfactory. I turned the house upside down looking for my glasses. My husband helped me move the bed, take the mattress off, remove all bedding, the works. They were nowhere to be found. I begged Vic to replace them. Of course I didn't know his name but he knew I was talking to him. I asked him on a number of occasions. I eventually decided that I would simply have to get a new pair when lo and behold, while making my bed one morning there were the missing spectacles, neatly folded under my bedside table. Believe me they were not there before, it would have been impossible to miss them. Besides I do vacuum my house regularly and you can see under the table very clearly without even bending down. Anyway, I thanked Vic and asked him not to do it again. He obeyed.

This is where either Vic deviated from his normal routine or there was another presence in the house. Sometimes after Vic had come and gone from the bedroom I would hear what sounded like the TV or a radio on in the lounge. It often sounded like someone reading the news, at other times it sounded like a quiz show. I also heard muffled voices coming from that area of the house. I'm not 100% sure that Vic was responsible.

On a few occasions I would feel what I thought was my husband getting into bed. He moves around quite a lot to get comfortable, so when I felt no further movement I would open my eyes and look at his side of the bed and there would be nobody there. Vic? He mimicked my husband before.

One night I was particularly spooked. I was lying in bed on my left side, on the left side of the bed, which is where I always sleep. I was awake and I felt what I thought was my husband getting into bed. What was strange was that I could hear the TV on in the lounge and the house seemed very light. I asked Brian whether the TV was still on. I got the reply: "Yes it is." So I replied "well go and turn it off". No movement. Extremely annoyed I jumped out of bed to go and do it myself when I noticed that there was nobody in bed with me. Husband still in lounge, watching TV. I lost it again: "My bed is off limits to you. Do you understand? Don't ever again come anywhere near my bed." Vic? I can only assume so. Needless to say the only time I ever again felt anybody getting into the bed it was indeed my husband.

Also this is the first time a spirit, or ghost, has ever spoken to me aloud. I have heard my name called on numerous occasions but have never received an audible reply to any question I have asked them.

I only saw Vic once again. It was around 18:30 and I decided to have a bath. As luck would have it my bathroom light had blown so I kept the bathroom door open and my bedroom light on, which gave me plenty of light to see by. I didn't need that much light anyway. I was out of the bath and standing on the mat drying myself with a towel when Vic strolled past the bathroom on his way from the closet. He didn't even notice me.

So this is where I reach the end of life with Vic. There was in fact another incident but that can be told separately. I'm not sure that the culprit was Vic on that occasion.

The last time I had any interaction with Vic was approximately three months ago. His visits had gradually become fewer. On this particular early morning, yes again the dreaded 02:00 to 03:00 time period, when I was again awake and not awoken by him, I heard him doing his usual thing in the closet. This time I spoke to him telepathically. I once again told him that there was nothing in my husband's closet for him to find. I told him that he had loved ones waiting for him and he was wasting precious time hanging around here. I then said to him "look you've known me for years now, you know my name, I think it's time you told me yours". Imagine my surprise when a very distinct voice came into my mind. "My name is Vic."

I was elated! I said "Vic we both know it's time for you to go where you belong."

My husband's closet is now eerily silent. After 13 years that takes quite some getting used to!

I know that this account is incredibly long but I have tried to keep it as short as possible. If I have been vague on any aspect, please feel free to pose your questions.

Melda

Other hauntings by Melda

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Melda, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-03-26)
year_long_summer - I apologise for all the drama.

If you have experiences to share, please do so. I have no doubt that the YGS members would love to read them 😊

Regards, Melda
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-03-26)
RSAChick - I do agree with your point of view and in fact I have ignored most of the aggression directed towards me. I complained like mad at one stage and then decided to ignore.

What actually irritates me to a large extent is when the "hate group" targets posters who reply positively, only to be down voted because their aggression is actually aimed at me.

Let's hope we can move forward. I can deal with a few down votes myself but find it unacceptable that innocent people are unfairly punished simply for sharing their opinions.

Regards, Melda
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-03-26)
Miandra - Thanks for your response.

I have to tell you that I wasn't looking for extra karma points when I posted my comments, it went deeper than that, but thank you very much.

Regards, Melda
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+1
5 years ago (2019-03-25)
Hello RSAChick,

I couldn't have said it better myself.

You have so many valid points in your comment on how to vote. It makes perfect sense.

...and yes, we don't know the real person behind the ID.

I'm sure Martin would know who votes for whom and how they vote. (I don't know, just always thought that) 😮

Thanks for your wisdom.
Miandra
😘 ❤ 😘
RSAChick (115 posts)
+5
5 years ago (2019-03-25)
None of what I'm about to say is profound or anything new, but I hope it helps.

Up-voting until your votes are depleted is a meaningless exercise.
The purpose of the voting, for me, is to show your support to comments you agree with or like, down-vote the uglies and scroll past the ones that leave you on the fence.
In a perfect world you would then be able to gauge the quality of a comment by looking at the number of points awarded so far, but alas, everything is subjective!

It should not be anonymous. It gives these cowards who may or may not be in cahoots the power to bully people online. They get the desired reactions and outrage and therefore happily continue on their destructive course without revealing their identity.

I think that is also the danger with forums like these (well, any social media). You can decide how much you reveal about your 'real life'. For example, I have only revealed my home country - It could be a complete fabrication.

I would suggest that users here should realise that these people on YGS are just as much your "real friends" as they are your "real enemies". Unless you have had personal interactions with any of the members here, I would advise you to ignore any voting or comments from users of this site, however difficult it may be. You are not dealing with people face to face. They don't care about you or what is fair. They are in a world where they feel they have some control.

So...ignore, ignore, ignore!

And enjoy the meaningful discussions where you do encounter them!
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+1
5 years ago (2019-03-25)
Hello Melda,

I just did as many up votes on this thread as I can.

I've done my limit for the day and have been told to vote for someone else after voting you up several times.

Hope that makes it better.

Best wishes.
Miandra
😘 ❤ 😘
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-03-25)
To all who read: Perhaps I didn't explain myself sufficiently.

Within two days of receiving a response from year_long_summer and my response to her, she had 3 karma votes and all were removed, plus my karma points went down by ten.

This person/duo is very crafty. They go back to my early stories, which I have checked, and I've found down votes where they are inappropriate, plus my comments on other member's submissions.

I know everybody says that your positive response is enough and the karma points mean nothing. I can agree but when people go out of their way to remove your karma votes it becomes very personal. One person cannot remove all those votes in a matter of two to three days, which is why I say there are probably two in cahoots. I have my ideas on that but won't go so far as to name.

This is all I have to say on the matter but I know that others have been unfairly targeted as well.

Regards, Melda
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-03-25)
To the malicious commentor/s.

I thought at first not to respond to you but I do feel that you ought to have a good look at yourselves. Yes, I do believe that at least two of you are in cahoots and have decided to to be nasty in the extreme and target a few members on this forum. I am one of them but I am not alone. You have done this to a number of highly respected members of this site.

I am not counting myself as one of the favourite posters but obviously I have offended you at some stage. Why not send me an e-mail and tell me all about it? Why not tell the other members who you feel have offended you in some or other way?

Please bear in mind that if the experiences you have submitted are untrue or, to most of us unbelievable, you will receive negative feedback.

In fact I feel rather sorry for you because it would seem that you have no other object in life but negativity towards your fellow human being. That is rather sad. Perhaps you need therapy to cope with that negativity. Other outside interests perhaps? It would seem that YGS is not a good place for you.

Why down vote a new member just because she likes my stories? That is her opinion. She doesn't deserve to be punished for it.

I am of course open to contradiction but this is how I see it.

Regards, Melda
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-03-13)
year_long_summer - Thanks for your much appreciated comment 😊

I did mention another incident re Vic but haven't shared it as it seemed a little too personal. It centres around a rather heated argument between my husband and myself; no screaming, shouting, use of profanities etc but I felt that perhaps it might be like airing the dirty laundry.

However I would love to meet a couple who doesn't have rather heated arguments at times, so I think that I might share that experience soon. Thanks for jogging my memory!

Regards, Melda
year_long_summer (1 posts)
+4
5 years ago (2019-03-12)
First of all, Melda, I applaud your ability to relate your stories. You give enough detail so that one feels as if one were there with the young you, shrieking bloody murder at the visitation from the balcony in your sister's room, or facing the gentle, harmless spirit of Vic and his desire to find some way out of the loop he was stuck in.
In the latter tale, you alluded to a tale that you would save for another date -
"So this is where I reach the end of life with Vic. There was in fact another incident but that can be told separately. I'm not sure that the culprit was Vic on that occasion."
- and I wonder if any of these other tales are that one?
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+1
5 years ago (2019-01-04)
Hello Melda,

I don't want to look like Lady-Glows little tail, but Happy New Year.🍹

Im glad you helped Vic go to the light.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Best wishes,
Miandra

😘 ❤ 😘
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
 
5 years ago (2019-01-04)
Hello Melda,

I don't want to look like Lady-Glows little tail, but Happy New Year.🍹 lol

I'm glad you helped Vic go to the light.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Best wishes,
Miandra

😘 ❤ 😘
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-01-04)
Hello Melda - wishing you a happy New Year.
Someone is really missing your comments, I hope to 'see' you soon.

Best regards.
Glo
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-09-03)
Twilight,

Your comment was beautiful and so well said. The world needs more of that positive energy, so keep spreading your light. ❤ Now if I can just find my 'Copy Twilight and Repeat' recipe... 😉

😊 Dee ❤
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-02)
Twilight - Thanks for your response. As far as I'm concerned the troll/trolls have now been put to bed. I hope they have pleasant dreams 😁

Thanks for reading my experience with Vic. He was actually a very nice guy, totally harmless but I believe he needed some attention. We had many one-sided conversations - obviously I was doing the talking and he was listening!

Regards, Melda
Twilight1011 (9 stories) (308 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2018-09-02)
I'm not trying to feed more into the trolls that ya'll are referring to, that have down voted so many as ya'll have said, but I couldn't help but notice this topic, as I was going through the main page on here. I think it's sad how what seems to be so many people these days, get pleasure in being ugly towards others, just because they want to. To me, I don't understand the point of being like that. It makes me think that the one's that are like that, are just broken people, that have went through some kind of pain in their life, to where they want others to feel the way they do. It's a sad attitude to have, and I hate that they feel that way. As humans, we all have our fair share of problems, some more so than others sadly, but the way I choose to look at it all is, there's no good that comes from being negative like that, trying to hurt others just because you're hurting, won't really make you feel any better, but most definitely will make things worse for you, as people don't like to be around people that get pleasure out of hurting others. So I rather give out positive energy, and do my best to make other's feel good about their selves. Even if you don't know them, just being able to make someone else's day a little better than it was before, gives out an amazing feeling inside, that even makes you feel good. Sorry to get really deep into this, but I couldn't help but think about all this, when I came across this thread. As far as my view to the karma points on here, I understand that it's not supposed to be something everyone allows their selves to get worked up over, like when it comes to being down voted from someone that's just trying to be mean, but with that said, it still makes you feel good that someone not only took the time to read your opinions, but also liked it. So to have someone that just down voted you just because they wanted to be mean, still can bother you, or even upset you, because it was something that made you feel good, and someone just did it to affect you. Again I'm sorry to get way too deep with my opinion on something that shouldn't be given the attention, and honestly wasn't my place, but I just wanted to say my opinion on it. As to the story here, I enjoyed reading another one of your experiences, and couldn't imagine having a spirit go as far as not only mimicking my husbands nightly routine, but get in bed with me, and answer me 😨 glad Vic seemed to have found peace, and no longer bothers you anymore. Thank you for sharing your story, and hope that I didn't over step with my opinion on the troll problem. I like that there were friends that stuck by each other, and helped out with it. After rereading through this, incase of any confusion, I wasn't talking bad about ya'll, I was referring to the trolls that go around hurting others for pleasure. I hope I didn't come off like I was thinking badly of ya'll!
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+3
6 years ago (2018-09-02)
Melda - 😊 I understand. It becomes personal and the natural reaction is to take it personally. I am guilty of doing the same thing, many times, in the past. I guess maybe it is just easier for me to sit back and give advice because I'm not one who is on the receiving end. 😕

I just hate that the trolls win when we react naturally. Thank you for explaining your side, I appreciate that. It made me take another look at things and sometimes I definitely need that ❤
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-02)
Miracles - As always, your comment is very wise and true.

Perhaps I was pushed a little over the boundary by being trashed to the extent that I was and I know this wasn't done by our everyday posters. Other members received similar treatment and they are well respected members of this site and contribute a tremendous amount in experience, compassion and advice.

I agree that the number of karma points you build up isn't the issue. What becomes an issue is when some nasty individual goes on the rampage with a vendetta. I just wanted to explain that to you from my viewpoint.

Regards, Melda
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-01)
Good grief - proofreading failure today. I even read that three times. Guess I just read what I thought it said instead of what it really said.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+4
6 years ago (2018-09-01)
Folks - y'all are giving the karma points way too much attention, which is giving the karma troll (s) too much attention.

If you feel you feel you need to give someone a positive point, then by all means do so. But please base that point on the comment itself, not because you noticed they were knocked down a point or because you like them. Same goes with negative points. If someone you don't like posted a comment that received a positive point, don't counter it with a negative unless you don't agree with their comment.

When the karma system was introduced it was supposed to have been a positive thing, judging comments based on their own merit. Instead it has become a tool that causes people to lose focus, creates paranoia, suspicion and accusations.

This cycle has gone on since the beginning and will continue if we don't stop playing the karma game.

We have mentioned many times that karma points don't mean anything. They don't make you more knowledgeable or ignorant than anyone else; they don't make you more liked or disliked than others.

This isn't directed solely at those who have noticed the most-recent game of The Disappearing Karma Points. It's directed at everyone.

For the record, I have received the notice that I voted too many times. It really is a thing. There is also one you can receive when you vote too many times on the same story. And the one where you have voted too many times for the same person. Even if the amount of time between votes has been days or even weeks, if you don't vote for others in that time you can receive that notice. From the words of our administrator (paraphrasing), this keeps people from voting for the same person all the time. Spread your votes among others who also deserve them.
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-09-01)
Melda, Lady-Glow, Rex, Jubeele and others,

I love how the community comes out in a sort of 'stealth mode', like quiet ninja's to fix the wrongs. 😉

Great job ninja's! 😁
Dee
Rex-T (5 stories) (288 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2018-09-01)
Lady-Glow and Melda,

I've been tracking the impact of this 'Mess' on those that I consider my family since 27/08/18 (Australian Time) and I've found evidence of points deducted on the 28/08, 30/8 and 01/09. I do not want to upset anyone, so I will not name who has suffered.

What I will say is that Dee's (?) suggestion of everyone looking after each other makes sense. Every time I spot a drop in overall points we'll try to extinguish the obvious down vote with a plus.

So lady-glow, Melda and others, rock-on with your efforts, it is appreciated by Jubeele and me.

Rex-T (and T-Rex 😠)
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-01)
lady-glow - Thanks for your response. Yes I read a comment made by a certain poster that she couldn't give any more votes because she'd used her quota for the day. That was news to me too!

Now believe it or not, I can't vote for you and it's not because I've used my quota for the day. This is the first time I've been on YGS in a few days. Not because the neg devil scared me off but because I've been house hunting. We're downscaling from a very large property and oh my, it's a lot more difficult than it sounds 😳

Regards, Melda
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2018-09-01)
Melda - I learned something new out of this mess - there's a limit to the number of votes allowed in a day!...and my right index finger hurts after voting all those times. 😢

So far so good... The carnage has stopped for the last two days... Or so I hope.

Best regards.
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2018-09-01)
Hello to all - I would like to thank everybody who corrected all the negative points handed to me by the trolls. I know I wasn't the only one on the receiving end of this unfair and disgusting treatment.

When I read the comments I also correct unfair negative down votes.

Hopefully the nasty multiple personality will move on at some stage.

Watch me get a few more negative points on this one 😆

Regards, Melda
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-03-20)
Melda,

You are quite welcome! I haven't had an experience with a 'pleasant ghost'... Yet. Just the grumpy resident ghost at my childhood home, where he is still active. I've written a few stories regarding George (his nickname given by my mother). Like I said, it's so nice to hear, or read in this case, of a nice spirit. I'm grateful that you shared it and thank you for your kind response. 😊
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-03-20)
CuriousDee - I'm so pleased that I decided to have a look at my YGS today. I haven't done so for a while for various reasons.

Thank you so much for your response, I truly appreciate it. Vic was a very nice guy in spirit, so I don't doubt that he was the same in life. As you said, he was definitely not residual because he interacted with me on various levels, although I only saw him twice. Then again remember, I laid down the rules for him 😆

What can I say? Miss the guy!

Regards, Melda
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-03-17)
Melda, I know I'm a little late here, but I just happened to come across your story and wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it. At first I thought Vic was perhaps residual, but you definitely had some notable interaction. It's fascinating to read so many accounts of ghosts/spirits like yours that aren't negative in nature. I am far from an expert, but I believe some stories and interactions could be chalked up to a ghost/spirit that isn't necessarily 'evil', but maybe they were a grumpy or nasty person while living. Lord knows they're out there. Lol I'm sure that some of our personality traits and habits remain after death. That's what I've encountered anyway. Just my opinion 😊

I think you handled Vic brilliantly. Kind, yet firm and respectful. I'm sure he's gone onto a much better place. Hopefully he found what he was looking for. Definitely added to my favorites 😊
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-01-01)
ajonverge - Thanks for the good wishes for the new year and please accept same from me.

You and Rex-T are making me nervous with the cricket talk! Normally I don't mind who wins but now I'm on edge 😟

Regards, Melda
ajonverge (6 stories) (84 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-01-01)
Melda: Wishing you & family a very happy and prosperous 2018. Hope you had fun at new years. I can't wait for the india south africa cricket tour to begin. Would be eagerly awaiting your insights as well when the season starts. All in good humour. Anyway, just thought of dropping a line wishing a happy new year. Stay blessed.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: