You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The White Woman

Real Ghost Stories

The White Woman

 

This happened to me back in 2011.

I usually never had any vivid dreams before this happened. I went to bed and fell asleep as normal but I had a very vivid dream that night which I still can remember to this day. I dreamed that I was in the car driving my normal route to work, when a woman in white appeared out of no where. She was standing in the middle of the road. She had long blonde curly hair, tall and she was wearing a long white dress to the ground. She was staring at me, as I got closer to her I woke up. I thought it was just a really weird dream and didn't think much of. I guess I was wrong as a few months later she showed up at my house.

A few months later and it was January 1st 2012. I was at my parents house for over the Christmas holidays. My mum asked me would I get some timber from the shed and I said that I would get it. I opened the door to the shed and stepped inside. The shed felt a little colder than usual but I didn't think much of it. I started to gather up a few logs when I heard a noise to the right of me. I looked over to see one of the bucket handles was moving. I thought it was strange, I knew I couldn't have made it move as I was no where near it. I put the logs down and I turned to see what caused it. I looked around and that's when I saw a woman in a long white dress standing behind me. I couldn't believe that I was seeing the same woman from my dream. I was scared and I closed my eyes for a few seconds and when I opened them she had disappeared. Then she reappeared again for a few seconds before disappearing. Maybe she knew I was scared of her.

A few nights later, my parents and I were in the kitchen watching some tv and I was texting one of my friends. I turned to the tv for a moment and that's when I saw something coming out of the wall near the tv. I could see part of a hand and a face, next I could see a torso and arms and features of a face appear. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I could tell it was the same woman from my dream and the one I saw in the shed. When she had her top half of her body sticking out of the wall she turned her head and started to stare at me. This lasted a couple of minutes and then she disappeared. I never saw her after that night.

Other hauntings by DarkAngelx91

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ireland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DarkAngelx91, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

DarkAngelx91 (11 stories) (21 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-12-18)
lady-glow -They didn't see her but they usually never do. Usually the activity is directed only to me but now and again it does effect other people as well. I'm not sure if I did or not... But I don't think I did.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-11-29)
Did your parents see the woman of your dreams too? What did they say?... Never mind, no woman is ever good enough for a son, specially if only half of her body is sticking out of a wall.

And this time you had your phone at hand!... Did you take any pics this time?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: