You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Woman On My Bed

Real Ghost Stories

Woman On My Bed

 

Since I was a kid I used to feel strange things around me. Things as if someone is standing beside me or someone is watching me even when I used to be all alone in my room. I could easy feel a different kind of energy all of a sudden which is usually negative and then it makes me sweat.

Right now I am doing my graduation and staying inside the university hostel. It's just been 5 months since I started my college and this girls hostel has also been started this year. Everything was going smooth, I wasn't experiencing anything strange over here until last night.

It was around 4:45am I turned on my call recorder and started listening to my old conversation with my boyfriend as I was missing him. As soon as the recording ended my left ear got numb and then I felt something trying to hug me from back, I could really feel that force and when I tried to turn around I simply couldn't. That thing was holding me tightly. I tried to shout out and wake my room mate but I could not. I wasn't able to speak, I felt like I have lost my voice.

Then I heard a loud breaths of a woman from behind me. After 4 or 5 minutes she started crying. It was so scary that I pretended to sleep and then started snoring. The voice faded and when I was not feeling her I shouted out my room mates name and told her to switch on the lights. I told her what all happened but she said " It might be a bad dream." Then she asked me to sleep and told me she won't switch off the lights.

I tried to sleep but I again heard a strange noise which was loud. I heard someone moving the iron table beside me but when I turned around it was at its place. Then I asked to my room mate if she heard something, but she didn't.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Cheong_Tai, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Bengali9899 (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
1 year ago (2023-03-28)
This was good story. And please tell more about the story ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ 😆 ❤ ❤ ❤
Spark7777 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-03-05)
I agree with [at] Fariya! This might be the cause! The spirit must have suffered from heart break. Thats why she tried to do something!
Fariya (7 stories) (52 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-01-17)
It is possible that the thing has been already living in your hostel room but it didn't mean any harm to you. Maybe that thing had suffered from some heart break or unfinished love story, which is why after listening to your conversations with your bf, she would have felt hurt or that would have got her angry and that is why she was trying to do something!
gypsyking410 (13 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-01-01)
ashmit76: Hey don't call her brother, she is a girl not a boy.:)
ashmit76 (2 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-12-26)
Bro your title is misleading 😆 😆 BTW good story scary and haunting too!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: