You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Evil Vs Good

Real Ghost Stories

Evil Vs Good

 

I've been wanting to share this for a while now, but something always seems to be pushing me back. This is by far the most close encounter I have ever had.

It was around early 2013, I was 15 years old, laying in my bed, reading on my tablet. The lights were off, only the hallway light and the tablet's were on. As I was reading, I started to feel a little uncomfortable, but just brushed it off to what I always felt in that room (some things, that I don't know if there is any truth to them, had happened in that room, according to a friend, and I was unable to sleep there for a good couple of months).

That feeling grew and now I was sensing this really heavy energy by the foot of the bed, like just something evil was there, staring in the dark. And as I grew aware of it, and felt scared by it, I felt it move from the foot of the bed, to the side of the bed, and then it stopped right next to me. I was petrified, I have never felt anything like this. As I was there, not knowing if I should just sprint out of bed, pray, or not give it attention I started feeling this sense of peace on my right side, right next to me in bed. Like someone was saying "everything is going to be okay, I'm here for you, I will protect you". I don't know what this was, but it got so intense, that I started to feel less and less afraid. That was when things got worse, with the good entity, the evil one started to grow, and grow, kind of like it was trying to dispute the space in the room. Actually both entities grew bigger in intensity.

The thing that made be jolt out of bed was when I felt this breeze on my left side (where the evil entity was) and my hair moved, just like it was hit by wind. I just lost it and sprinted for the living room. There was no possible way for this to happen naturally, no windows open and that sort of thing. I don't know what happened, I never felt it again, but something protected me that day, and I don't know who, or what. When I got to the living room I went on Skype and skyped all night until I was able to fall asleep.

Hope this wasn't too long or too boring, but it really makes me curious to what was going on there. I no longer live in that house, but I have more stories about my current place, someday I'll share them with you guys.

.

Other hauntings by Cosmica

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Cosmica, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Cosmica (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-12-21)
The8Ms

It probably was, maybe I was so focused on the book I may have let my guard down, don't know
The8Ms (2 stories) (21 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-12-19)
I feel like what you were reading may have had something to do with your experience. Kind of like what Rook said but also influenced by the oppositional imagery in the work. Possibly made you more aware or open to any oppositional energy in the room?
Cosmica (2 stories) (8 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-12-18)
Rook

Thank you for your comment, I don't think I was in that state because I was not reading for too long, and I even remember I was reading Dante's Divine Comedy and I was really liking it. I remember I was not sleepy at all. But thank you for your insight.

And yes I do believe that maybe in that time I was giving out some kind of energy and atracting some spirits. Yes i've had previous experiences, almost since I was born.

I know I can sense some things, not everywhere, not always, but sometimes

My mom and dad don't believe in this kind of things, but my father was "witched" when he was younger and since then he really avoids talking and believing in the paranormal.

I don't follow any religion. The thought of a powerfull being that rulled and created everything always bugged me. But I do believe that there is more to this world, but not necessarily a god. And yes I know there is a diference because I am realky curious and I really like to study and know different religions:)
Cosmica (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-12-18)
Tweed

Thank you for your comment. Yes i've always been kind of sensitive, I don't use it, I tend to ignore it because it's not something I like to have. I don't think this experience was boring because it was really intense but maybe my writting wasn't the best. I'm really glad you liked it, and i'm glad it never happened again xD
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-12-18)
Wondering if you did not experience 'Hypnagogia'...Let me explain...

Hypnagogia: the experience of the transitional state between wakefulness and sleep. Mental phenomena that occur during this "threshold consciousness" phase include lucid thought, lucid dreaming, hallucinations, and sleep paralysis.

The key here is that its a 'transitional state' which may have allowed you to 'sense' these two spirits/entities in the room.

It's possible that if you were in this state you were more sensitive to any 'spirits/entities' that were around you. You also stated you were 15 at the time, a time of transformation of your body both physically and mentally, and the 'energies' given off may have attracted in 'curious' spirits/entities and mayhap a passed relative OR your 'spirit guide' was there to help.

The 'physical touch' you felt was enough to break you from this state and you were able to bolt from the room.

Not saying that's what happened, just offering a possibility.

A few questions for you...

Did you have any 'experiences' before this happened?

Did you/ Do you consider yourself 'sensitive' to spirits?

Is anyone in your Family 'sensitive' to spirits?

Religious? If so are you Christian, Pagan or Wiccan? (and yes there is a difference)

Thanks for sharing...

Respectfully,

Rook
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-12-18)
Hi Cosmica,

I enjoyed this, thanks for sharing. 😊

One way of looking back on this is to be thankful for the cold air you felt because it confirmed in a very real way that you weren't alone in that room. I really love the positive presence you felt with you, not enough of that on here I fear lol. Really sounds like you have a knack for knowing what's around you, paranormal or not. That's a very powerful skill to have. Even if you don't use it often, or have much use for it, be glad of it.

You may think your experience was boring, but I'm adding it to my faves list. I found it pretty darn profound. Seems like you had a real bizarre good v evil match going on!
Cosmica (2 stories) (8 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-12-17)
BART43

Well, it only happened once, I don't know if it ever happened to anyone else but my father once said he heard things like really strong winds when there's not a breeze out there and things like that in that room. I don't know, but more stuff has happened there, and it was a brand new house, we were the first to live there and I don't remember seeing another house built there
Cosmica (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-12-17)
Hi RCRuskin

Thank you for your comment, yeah, weird stuff
😐
BART43 (5 stories) (21 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-12-17)
Good story cosmica.
It is good that nothing bad happen to you. Could you elaborate more on the story. Did it happen just once? Did it happen to anyone else in that house?
RCRuskin (9 stories) (817 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-12-17)
Hi, Cosmica. Welcome to YGS.

A good entity on one side of your bed, an evil entity on the other side of your bed, and you caught in the crossfire of their spat? I would bolt from the room too.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: