You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Is This A Incubus?

Real Ghost Stories

Is This A Incubus?

 

This might be long but this thing whatever it is keeps coming back and I have no idea what it is.

My first experience with this thing was when I was 11. It was at night and I was laying in bed on my right side facing the wall, when I heard footsteps right behind me. I thought it was my mother because she would come and check on me a lot when I was younger. So I would just ignore it because I thought it was her but this was not the case. This thing sat on the edge of my bed, and when I say sat I mean I could feel the bed sinking in. I tried to ignore it when I felt it rubbing my leg. I sat straight up in bed to see nothing there but I could still feel it sitting there. So I told it mistakenly that it could stay but to not scare me like that ever again. I know now that was a mistake and that I shouldn't have told it to stay but I did.

The next experience was when I was 18 and it was during the summer of 2013. I was in bed sleeping when I woke up from a panic attack. I never woke up with a panic attack before, at least not suddenly. As I was trying to calm myself down, I felt like I was being watched. But I pushed that off as being panicky. I then went back to sleep and woke back up again with another panic attack, which I thought was rather odd. At this point my heart was racing and I couldn't catch my breath. It was very cold in my room and the air was thick but the very odd part is that I was really hot. I mean, I could feel how cold it was but I was really warm. Plus I sleep with a an eye mask on because I get really bad headaches and my eyes get really sensitive to light. Anyways, I felt something rub against my leg. At first I thought I was imagining it, so I moved my leg to kick something hard at the end of my bed. I thought it was my cat as I closed my eyes again, but I realize that my cat wasn't in my room that night because my door was close all the way. I laid frozen in bed wondering what was sitting at the end of my bed. I moved my foot over to hit something solid as it moved. I was beyond terrified at this point, I thought someone broke in. I took off my eye mask and looked towards the spot to see a black figure of a man. When I say a black figure, I mean, it was pitch black with white glowing eyes. It walked towards my bedroom door and disappeared through it.

Well a year and a half went by without seeing that thing again and I thought that it might have left but I was wrong. I was laying on my right side again trying to drift of to sleep when I heard footsteps again right behind me. My eyes flew open a I looked at my wall in front of me to see a shadow of a man right behind me. I was freaked out as the thing leaned on my bed and I could feel it's weight on the bed behind me like someone was there. It leaned over me before whispering in my ear saying 'Lauren, are you awake?' I close my eyes as I felt my bed sheets lift up and someone get into bed behind me. I felt their hand on my hip before it brought me closer to him. It was cuddling with me and I could feel it's hot breath on my neck. I laid there for a few minutes afraid to move but decided to in the end. I turned over to see nothing there, it was gone.

The next encounter with this thing was a year ago and I was taking a nap. I kept going in between being half-awake and being half-asleep, if you know what I mean. Well in this dream (and I know it says you can't talk about dreams but it's important) I was laying on this hot guys abs. And I usually don't have these types of dreams. This hot guy was tickling my back and would go all the way down to start of my butt. I wavered back to being half-awake and groggy to realizing that I was laying on my stomach, which let me tell you I never do because I hate the feel of it. Anyway, I was laying on my stomach and my shirt was push up and I felt light cold fingers tracing and tickling my back. I also felt like someone was sitting on me. I wavered back into the dream to still feel the hot guy tickling me. I tried to look up to see his face but he push my head back down and held my head there. I continued to enjoy it touching my back when the scene change and I was laying on my back with the hot guy on top of me. My head was to the side and the hot man was kissing my neck as his hands trailed up and down my sides. I honestly enjoy it because I thought I was dreaming but now I'm not so sure. I wavered back to being half-awake to take notice that I was in the same position as I was in the dream and I could feel something on top of me doing the same thing like in my dream.

But I was to groggy to react, almost like it wanted me like that. I felt it kissing my right ear and felt it's hot breath before it slightly laughed and whispered something into my ear but I couldn't make out what it was saying. It continued to kiss my ear and neck for another couple of minutes before I broke out of my groggy state and moved my hands up to it's chest and push as hard as I could for it to get off of me. It fell off my bed as I sat up looking around but the crazy thing about it was that it was rock solid like an actual person would be.

Two months after that it came back but stronger this time. Like the last paragraph I was going in and out of being awake and being asleep. But this time in the 'dream' I was in my room in bed with the guy again. The same guy but he had bat like wings this time. I have no idea why I was not afraid of him but he was doing the same thing like last time but more intensely. But this time I was allowed to see his face, he had shoulder length black hair and beautiful blue eyes that I ever saw. He turned my head away as he kissed my neck again. I wavered back to being half-awake to feel the exact same thing happening to me, I could feel the sensation of it's lips on my skin and his hands running up and down my skin and I felt turn on by it as I fell back to sleep. I went back to a dream where the guy was holding me close to him almost like cuddling but I was facing him. I woke up feeling a presence in my room but I have no memory of it doing anything sexual to me then.

The last one I'm about to tell you is on going and as I type this I feel like it's watching. Here lately this thing never leaves and I feel it's presence at night in my room only. I get instantly aroused now and feel it creasing my hair, face, and neck now before I go to bed. And when I do go to bed I lay on my back before I feel someone holding my hips down and touching me sexually. I mean, I'm not afraid of it because I believe that ghost and spirits feed of fear. So I try not to be afraid of this thing.

But I was just wondering what this ting is? And if it is an Incubus, what does it want from me? I mean, it never had sex with me, that I know of. Please help me figure out what this thing is.

Other hauntings by LaurenPotter1111

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LaurenPotter1111, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

FART-EXTERMINATOR (24 posts)
+1
4 years ago (2020-05-02)
Hello Lauren. Judging from the information you have posted, you sound as though you enjoy those encounters. Anyhow, what I find hard to believe is that I have been led to believe that all life's pleasures ie sex, food, alcohol, and drugs can only be experienced and enjoyed if one has a physical body; and that when one dies, one's soul exits it's physical body to become a disembodied spirit until it is given a new body to reincarnate into.
LittleMissRaven (2 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-08-12)
I read your other post too, since you're the only person to have witnessed something like I had. Turns out, it's a lot more similar than I thought. I don't feel dread like I used to around it, it's been more comfort than anything. At first it was strictly in dreams, up until fairly recently. I've come to calling it a "him". He doesn't have distinct features, at least what I've seen of him.

I'd just started looking into this, if I find anything I'll try to let you know.
Txcowby8 (3 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-04-20)
In my opinion I would not think this is a good thing at all to have happen. Do you have a boyfriend or significant other if not now I would be afraid when you do try to form a lasting relationship with someone this entity could become jealous and the whole experience could change. It has groomed you just like a sexual predator grooms its victims to crave the intimacy and feeling only it can provide. For your own well being please look into stopping this and breaking all bonds. Tell it to leave and never come back. It probably won't listen to you if it's as bad as it sounds already. Good luck
LaurenPotter1111 (2 stories) (2 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-04-15)
HideSeek
Yeah, I have experience something very similar to you. I don't know how this thing came to me though, that part is still a mystery. I was wondering if it would come if I call it back? But I'm not sure if it will or not. It seems to come every few months at best. The last time I experience it was 5 months ago.
HideSeek (1 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-04-11)
I have a similar issue currently. I've had on again, off again encounters with something I can't see. It isn't specific to one place, but the one thing that is consistent is the highly pleasurable sensations he provides. Lately, he does this whenever, not just when laying down. It used to be sporadic, but now it is several times a day, and I can feel something sometimes that feels like "thicker air." Hard to describe. I'm not afraid of it, and I have demanded that it doesn't try to "stimulate" me when my boyfriend is around. So far, I don't feel drained, but I do feel like I always want it. Have you experienced similar?
cherriesgigi (2 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-03-31)
crazy yo. It has to be a incubus. I had similar experiences... So know how yuh feel. Hang in there. 😁 ❤
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2017-12-30)
Openmind, the OP, Lauren, expresses a wish to understand what she's endured with undertones of concern at the duration and context of the entire timeline. It's not a Barbara Cartland novel.
Kindly refrain from crass, undue comments. There's a chap.

This comment from Openmind is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-12-27)
Based on my experience this COULD be an Incubus... These types of entities (some call them Demons (with good reason), but I will use the word entity.

These types of entities 'replenish' their own energy levels from a certain 'type' of energy... In the case of Incubi it's 'Sexual Energy'. As individuals we give off different types of energy, it's like a fingerprint or snowflake... Very small chance of others having the same thing... And the energy you give off 'when aroused' suits this entities needs. It may not need to resort to 'sex' to meet its requirements it MAY only need what is produced from the 'intimacy' level it has already achieved with you.

This is not a GOOD thing, over time the human side of this type of relationship grows dependent on the Entity and as our bodies change we no longer produce the 'right type' of energy the entity requires and they abandon their 'host'. This leads to... Well the best way to describe it is 'withdrawal' symptoms... Some individuals recover, many do not (I lost a friend because of a Succubus attachment... He 'couldn't live' without her and took his own life).

So my advice is to get rid of it now, before you are dependent on it being around. A cleansing/shielding ritual/prayer may be enough or it may take a full blown banishment to get rid of this entity.

This is however just my opinion, it applies even if this is not an Incubus but some other spirit/entity trying to use 'intimacy/sex' to form an attachment.

Thank you for sharing, please ask any questions you may have.

Respectfully,

Rook
Kerry0501 (guest)
+1
6 years ago (2017-12-27)
It could be, I've had experience like this but I could never see there faces. If you don't want it there tell it to leave. Because they can actually drain you. 🤔

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!