You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: A Student Of The Supernatural

Real Ghost Stories

A Student Of The Supernatural

 

Greetings, all. I feel I ought to apologize, first, because I've not been participating in the YGS conversations over the last two months; I have missed the banter and discussion. (I'll try to catch up on the 200 stories that I've not yet read when I have a moment.) The reason I've been preoccupied is that I've had to focus upon events that have consumed a great deal of my time. This narrative is going to meander; it may seem as though I have a peripheral role in one or two of the events, but "stay a while. I will be faithful."

One of the freshmen, whose real name is not "Jim," had begun acting a little strangely. This is not a good sign in high school, but I could see that there was more to it than being withdrawn or stressed; I asked him what was wrong. He was rather guarded and cagey about giving me a response. He paused for a moment while he was trying to avoid giving me a clear answer, then he asked a question: "you taught my older sister, didn't you Mr. B.?" I remembered his sister as a bright, inquisitive student some years before Jim's arrival. "She said you told the class about why you believe in... Uhh... Spirits?" I probably had mentioned it, so I agreed. "Would you... When you... Ummm. How do you, uhhh, you know..."

I looked at Jim, *really* looked, and I knew that it was safe to tell him. "I've had experiences with spirits and I'm post-cognitive." His eyebrows began to attack each other in confusion, so I clarified; "I can watch and feel events in the past, though they are usually traumatic, and I can distinguish between sleep-state precognition and normal dreams. I can also borrow information that I'm going to learn later and use it now." I paused. "You won't discuss this with anyone else." (If you are wondering, I am well aware that this sounds like a dissociative disorder or the psychedelic introduction to a Terry Gilliam movie). Jim just stared at me. "You just... Why did you tell me that?" I looked him in the eye and told him, "I can trust you." "How can you be sure?" "I know. I can trust you. That's it. When you're ready to talk to me, you know where I am."

The next morning, Jim expressed some disbelief in my having told him about my experiences. I was ok with having told him, so I said not to worry about it. He told me that he has a hard time telling anyone about what is happening to him, but that he'd like to trust me. He'd gone from being a kid with occasional "weird" events occurring in his life to being woken in the middle of the night by a terrifying shadow-person emerging through the wall above his bed and seeing apparitions in broad daylight that no-one else noticed. He didn't know anyone he could tell about this because he didn't want to be sent to a mental institution. "Great," I thought, "I reach out to reassure the awkward kid and now I'm in 'The Sixth Sense'."

Over the next few days, he discovered that chatting with me relieved some of his stress. I was still somewhat skeptical; was this kid wrestling with a psychological problem but making up a fantastical narrative to get attention? If so, why would he avoid telling anyone about it? As I was evaluating a story he was telling me about his previous evening's encounter, the air pressure in my classroom changed. Some sort of force or presence had entered my classroom through the north (external) wall, about 15 feet behind my left shoulder. I knew this because of the pressure I could feel against some of my shielding, and because my left ear "popped" in reaction to the sudden change in pressure. I had been erasing the board as we spoke, so as I turned to face Jim I stated, "over my left shoulder, 4 seconds ago, it came through that wall," and that's when I saw Jim's face. He hadn't heard a damn thing I'd said because he was too busy being terrified of the apparition I couldn't see.

"Can you see it?" he whispered.

"No, Jim, I can't. I felt it enter the room, but it's not going to hurt you."

"How do you know that?" he asked, even though he had still not removed his eyes from where my internal radar told me it was standing.

"First, very few things are stupid enough to try that in a space saturated with my personality; second, no matter how weird it looks or behaves, it's not evil. Instead of coming in through a window or door, it entered through a wall as though the wall was not there, but it stopped abruptly once it was inside. I think it's some form of nature spirit that got curious but doesn't want to be caught or trapped."

"Oh," he said, "that explains why it looked so surprised when you pointed to it. Did you know that it's been staring at me while I've been staring at it?" I was now reasonably sure that Jim wasn't lying about what he could see. I still had some doubts (because I always do), but I was reassured that he was not trying to deceive me.

The next day, he described the way his parents had reacted to his discussion of "dark spirits" or "shadow people" in his room. His mother wasn't happy with the idea at all, but his dad said, "I wondered if you'd inherited it. I'll go and clear out anything that's hiding in there." His dad apparently didn't return for 45 minutes. Jim stated that his room was much less dark and pressurized after his dad had cleared it.

My wife is one of Jim's teachers. A week after his dad cleared his room, Jim was in my wife's class when there was a knock at the door. As she happened to be standing near the door at the time, she opened the door and looked out into the hallway. The hall was empty. Her classroom is placed such that there are no convenient places to hide nearby, nor are there other classrooms that can be reached in 3 seconds without making a noise. My wife was a little irritated, but carried on with class. Jim, however, watched the woman in Victorian-era clothes who had entered when my wife had opened the door. This apparition wandered around the periphery of the class, then seated herself where there wasn't a chair, and had begun working on something Jim couldn't see because she had her back to him. Here's the weird part: while Jim was explaining to me what had happened, there was a very quiet double tap upon the wooden door behind me *before* he mentioned the knock on the door, but when I replicated the kind of tap I'd heard, Jim was surprised that: 1) I'd known it was two knocks instead of one, because he had not mentioned that; and 2) he had not heard the tap on the door behind me.

Since that conversation, Jim has seen the lady return to my wife's classroom, though she was later joined by a couple of other people who appeared to be having tea or coffee with her. When discussing this event, I discovered that he did not know there had once been a large residence on the site now occupied by the school.

I don't think that anything has followed us home, but on the day I was going to discuss these events with my wife, I found her looking at the floor in the living room doorway. She was searching for the puddle because she could have sworn that two shiny droplets had emerged from the lintel and fallen to the floor. She was worried that a pipe may have leaked; I was jealous because I have never seen an orb, and threshold orbs that appear to drip from the ceiling have been a point of curiosity for me; frankly, they're the kind I'd like to see.

I filled in the school's social worker on some of the details about Jim. I avoided anything that would give her cause for alarm, as Jim had begun to improve in his socialization with others, but I told her a bit about what I can do and why Jim trusts me to listen to him. That's when she told me about the malevolent haunting that tormented her in her grad school apartment. I found her openness about this reassuring, but I can't share it here because I know that it crosses the line into hearsay.

Jim is working with his dad to develop some control over what he does. I suspect he's a physical medium, as many of the details from his narratives tend to deal with shielding, spirits, emotions, events, etc. Also, he's seen my "Guardian." Honestly, I wasn't entirely sure I had one, as I've never seen it; the manner in which he described its appearance and its behavior made a hell of a lot of sense. He's asked me if I knew about how my shielding looks and behaves (I do) and he's told me about my wife's guardian. Apparently, her guardian is huge, doesn't trust most men but likes me, doesn't like Jim staring at it, and has incorporated some of my shielding into its form (which I thought was odd). My wife stated that it made sense to her, so I'm just going to trust that this situation is normal, despite the fact it seems to get weirder each day.

Please, feel free to share any thoughts or to ask questions about details, and I'll do my best to explain.

-Biblio.

Other hauntings by Bibliothecarius

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Connecticut

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Bibliothecarius, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Cherubim (14 stories) (245 posts)
+1
4 years ago (2019-11-29)
WOW! 😳 What a story, it sounds like a sci-fi movie. I believe you and Jim were destined to meet. It amazes me at the abilities you both have. Then to top it all off the social worker shared her "happenings" as well. I wish I were as lucky to find living souls I could share my experiences openly with. I can "feel" who I can trust as well, it truly is so important. Thank you for this fascinating story.
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-10-17)
Jubilee, I'm working on it! Have to tie together multiple events into a narrative to submit.
BGP, it's odd you should ask about "Jim" today. I was in an isolated room in the school, when there were 4 knocks on the door behind me: no one was there! Jim is the only person I've discussed it with, so far. He's doing very well, and he seems to be happily adjusted. His mother isn't thrilled by what he can do, but she trusts her husband's experience; she even shouted at a shadowy girl spirit following Jim --that *she* could not see-- to leave her son alone! To Jim's delight, not only was she being supportive, she was effective at banishing it, too!
Best,
-Biblio.
Jubeele (26 stories) (892 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-23)
Hi Biblio, I've dutifully done the homework you've assigned to me as instructed; I've read the conversation on energy fields and shielding. I've also watched the segment provided by ladydarke from "Iron Man 2" to get a visualisation on moving energy panels. It's fascinating to be able to compartmentalise and focus on directing energy in that way. I don't think mine works quite that precisely. It's more a moving cloud-drift, semi-porous to let in required input and then filter out unwanted negativity. Still very much a work-in-progress.

I wonder if you had time yet to consider my other questions: "Your questions deserve a lengthier response when I have a moment to be attentive to the details." Hoping to hear from you soon... 🤔
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-08-29)
Hi there Biblio,

Your latest comment caught my attention. This account is fascinating on so many levels. I'm glad Jim sought you out to confide in, as being a teenager can be quite complicated. Add in the fact that apparitions are popping in and that makes it downright stressful. How is Jim doing now? Has he been able to adjust to his gifts and what that entails?

You mentioned an elemental entity and it piqued my interest. Could this be a future submission (pretty please)? I would definitely be interested in more details and information. Thank you for sharing, I really enjoyed it.

All the best 😊
Dee
DirtCreature (guest)
+2
6 years ago (2018-08-29)
I missed you Biblio! And Rook! (Sorry is that weird?). 😕 🤔 You have really fascinating experiences beyond run of the mill ghost sightings. The insight that you have is so awesome.
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+5
6 years ago (2018-08-29)
Greetings, all!

That was unintentionally rude of me; I announced "I'm back!" and I bloody disappeared for the next 6 months. Apologies all round.

Oddly enough, I knew I needed to take some time to deal with things here & at work, but that I would receive an e-mail from Tweed when it was time to return. I got that e-mail last week. (Thanks, Tweed!)

I've been trying to calm down an elemental/genus loci/entity behind our school building by going through the underbrush behind the building and dragging out half-buried, decades-old debris. Even though I made massive headway, I couldn't understand why this entity hadn't improved its mood. At the end of last week, I learned that some of the debris that had lain undisturbed for years had been plowed under to help level the site before the base slab was poured. I've got no idea how I'd even begin to get hold of that stuff, let alone where I'd be able to dispose of it afterward. The entity, though, seems to have grown impatient with my failure to complete this task.

Sorry, I digressed... Again.

Emmaline: I've always been able to know without using my eyesight. Temperature, electrical tingles, and heavy air pressures are common indicators to clue me in, but I can also be absolutely certain of the location & disposition of invisible beings with absolutely no physical evidence. My wife believes me and my student, "Jim," often corroborates my impressions, though he's the one who describes what he can see/feel before I tell him what I've felt. My metacognitive experiences include giving my mother the correct answer to a question her friend was asking over the phone (though I didn't know what the question was) and describing to my then-girlfriend (now wife) the layout of the building she was in, which level she was on, and the basic decor, despite the fact I was 60 miles away and I'd never been inside that building. I've always had this ability, even when I tried to ignore it for a while, so I've grown used to trusting that knowledge.

Melda: Wow. Thanks for the huge compliment; I'll confess that I've used lighthearted sarcasm as an educational tool, but I've refrained from punishing students into submission! Those of us who teach do so in a multitude of ways, but if we don't love what we do, or care about our students, we fossilize into useless functionaries instead of inspiring inquiry. I love asking students questions to which I do not have a "right" answer; it makes them think and gives me some insight into their decision-making processes. I don't believe the Victorian lady to be dangerous, but I suspect that she is -on some level- aware her surroundings have changed over time.

Tweed: From "Jim's" description, I had the impression that my wife's guardian had incorporated my shield-forms into its shape/structure. My wife finds my presence reassuring, so it all seemed normal to her; even when she's alone, she ponders my probable reaction to events before she decides what she'll do. Sometimes, it's obvious that my natural reaction will end in the worst possible consequences, so that's useful for her to know...

Rook: "Did she know/have a Guardian BEFORE she met you?" As a Catholic, she's always been open to the idea of spirits, guides, and protectors, though I've never known her to pray to an intercessory Saint for assistance. I know she was particularly interested in the use of psychic consultants in the murder investigation of Lois Lowry's daughter, among other events and phenomena, but she has never claimed to have experienced anything directly.

BGP: Hi, there! I'll have to check the sequence of events with "Jim," so I'm not presenting you with an erroneous timeline. (I've mentioned this forum to him; he may wish to join & tell his side of the narrative more accurately than I ever could!)

Truffles: thanks!

Cups: I thank you for the compliments! I'll admit that some of my gifts are easier to deal with than others; I'm pretty sure that the same is true for "Jim." I'm glad I reached out to him, as he was unsure of what to make of some of his talents, or what they might reveal about his own sanity/identity. As he's apparently an empath or physical medium, I reassured him that his ability to "see" what is going on would be a huge asset that would make him tend toward natural kindness and compassion for others, making him a more humane person than most of us. I'm a little jealous of that, to be completely honest.

Best to all, along with a repeated apology for the tardiness of this reply.

Biblio.
Cups (7 stories) (159 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-08-01)
Biblio, how am I just now reading your accounts?! They are fascinating, and so well written. This one in particular spoke to me... What remarkable abilities you & this fellow possess. I must say I'm envious. Please share more! 😁
truffles (1 stories) (9 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2018-01-15)
Biblio, I,m glad this youngster has found someone to talk to. It also seems that by talking to you it prompted him to talk to his family and now he has that support also. Good job my friend.
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2018-01-12)
Its wonderful to have you back, Biblio! I'd missed the depth your comments add to our discussions. Glad to hear that all is well if a bit unusual. Glad too that Jim has someone to confide in and supportive parents - such an awakening would be terrifying to go through alone.

Welcome back!
babygoatpuller (4 stories) (432 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2018-01-09)
Biblio- first... A HUGE welcome back to you and Tweed. You've both been sorely missed around here!

I'm wondering when Jim decided to inform his parents about what was happening. Was it after he had decided to open up with you and how did it come about that his sister had told him that you believe in spirits?

This was a fascinating read, as usual from you, and I've got a gazillion other questions but my mind is scattered all over the place and I can't seem to form a coherent thought right now. But I am absolutely sure that now that this kid has your and his dad's guidance, he's in a much better place. Lucky kid. 😊
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+6
6 years ago (2018-01-04)
Biblio,

Welcome back, sounds as if you have your hands full.

It's nice to hear that 'Jim's' Father is actually helping with what is going on in his life rather than not believing what he is going through.

As far as your Wife's Guardian incorporating some of your shielding into its 'form'...My guess is that it has done this to help your Wife feel comfortable with it. A 'familiar feel' so to speak... Kinda like an 'old t-shirt/flannel shirt that reminds her of you and makes her 'feel' safe while you are gone.

Question: Did she know/have a Guardian BEFORE she met you?

Respectfully,

Rook
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-01-03)
Tweed - I understand. I tend to have similar reactions to yours as in "nice chatting to you but please don't flatter me". I do however also have a tendency to express my feelings but there is nothing patronising about it. If I didn't like you I'd zip my lip or, worst case scenario, drop a hint in that direction ❤

Regards, Melda
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2018-01-03)
Biblio, so that corner of the school literally had your name on it, ha! That likely explains how I 'knew' it had to do with you. There were four possible situations, yours was the fifth. Except I had no idea what your situation was, just that the location 'felt' like you, in an obvious beacon kind of way, yeah no wonder lol.

Also on the topic of shields and how your wife's guardian has incorporated some of yours into it's own shield, or into it's own form (not sure which you mean, instinct tells me there's a difference here but I'd not given it much thought before now.) I'd say this is 'normal', however, I'd say in the wrong hands it could be not so great. (again this is instinct, not based on anything I've read)
My guardian has a way of giving my shields an extra boost, only during times I need it. It feels like he puts a hand on my shoulder for a couple of seconds. I don't ask for this, so it doubles as a warning. I'm not sure if he incorporates some of mine, but I've a feeling he probably does during trying times.
My guess is your wife's guardian has incorporated something of yours in a bid to match your unique energy 'finger print'. Could be way off here, but if she's got a massive goodness knows what kind of being chances are it needs an aid in understanding humans. A bit like a sniffer dog needs a target scent. This is merely guesswork. But it sounds like the entity protecting her has no qualms understanding her, but outside her sphere it's point of reference blurs.

Melda, Thanks for the welcome back messages. I do feel the love and it does mean a lot. I don't take praise or thanks well, it's a weakness. Have a hard time expressing gratitude. (Gemini with a capricorn moon, a contradiction in terms. It can make me seem a bit aloof!) 😊
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+5
6 years ago (2018-01-03)
Biblio - Am I ever pleased to see you back, both you and Tweed 😊 I don't think the two of you realise how much you have been missed.

What an incredible experience you and Jim have shared. Firstly I have to commend you for caring enough about your students to realise when they are experiencing problems which might seem insurmountable to them. The majority of the teachers I knew, which were mostly nuns, thought that when a child was acting in a strange manner the only way to deal with that child was to try to shock them into reality by being as mean as possible and inflicting some form of punishment to try to bring them back to normality. I wish you'd been around when I was a kid!

You don't mention whether you think that the Victorian style lady/ladies are residual. My first impression is that they probably are but the knock on the door is confusing, unless the knock is part of the residual experience. What is your opinion on that? I know you have one!

I have seen orbs on a number of occasions, normally grey/white but on the last occasions, in my home, they were orange. I describe that in my most recent submission "His name is Vic" and no I am not forcing your hand to read it, simply responding to the orb theory. Apparently orange orbs mean protection, caring and a few other good things - I can't remember them all offhand.

I have never heard of "threshold orbs that appear to drip from the ceiling" and would love to know the significance of these orbs.

I am very happy that Jim now has a support system, which people in his unusual situation truly need. Such a pity that so many people are close-minded and won't even deign to consider that maybe, just maybe, they're wrong in their belief system and that other beings do in fact share our world.

Regards, Melda
EmmalineTexas (10 stories) (163 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2018-01-02)
Biblio - Thanks for the fascinating account. I felt an aha of resonance when you mentioned knowing exactly what/where/who an approaching entity was - while not seeing it. In my case, I asked for that ability to be removed. Have you always sensed entities in this way?

The Victorian spirits sound remarkably polite. That would suggest that they are aware and not residual. Sometimes I do think that times overlap so that you're not dealing with 'dead' energy but a compression of energy if you will. Would love to know your thoughts about this.

Thanks,
Emma
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2018-01-02)
Hey, everyone! Thanks for the positive feedback, here!

Jubeele: Your questions deserve a lengthier response when I have a moment to be attentive to the details. In the interim, I'd recommend looking at the conversation that Tweed, ladydarke, and I had last year about energy fields and shielding (http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-stories-comments.php?story=23866&page=1) as part of the discussion of one of my earlier posts: (A Clash Of Personalities). You may read the story first, as it will provide some context, but I think you could just go to the link & scan down to ladydarke's first comment, dated "1 year ago (2016-10-26)," beginning with "First time commenting on one of your stories." I will give a longer, more direct response to your questions soon.

Tweed: That's my classroom. 😊 I do share it with two other teachers, but the secondary door (legal requirement for fire safety) opens into my office, which has a door that opens into the Library. This means that 90% of the decor is mine. The poster prints of famous and almost-unknown images that I find resonate with me, from the ancient Lascaux Caves cattle to Andrew Wyeth; some of them were carefully removed from old art books I bought at the Goodwill or Salvation Army stores that were falling apart! The funny thing about the classroom is that --when I saw the floor plans-- I told my boss that I'd like that classroom; by the time the building was up, everyone (School Board President through Custodial Staff) was calling it "Mr. Biblio's Room." When the phones were being installed, the tech guys wanted to know what the Room Number was to set up my classroom's extension and they were told "Biblio's Room" because that's what it said on the last draft of the Architect's Blueprint!

Roy: Thanks! Nice to be back.

Myst: Ain't that the truth!

Got to go, but I'll be back later with more info.

Best,
Biblio.
Myst (63 posts)
+5
6 years ago (2018-01-02)
"As you can probably guess, discussing with Jim is taking up some of my free time; it's certainly been worth it."
Once a teacher, always a teacher. Welcome back.
roylynx (guest)
+4
6 years ago (2018-01-02)
Great one!
It is nice to know that people is learning from each other!
Good going and wish you the best!

E.Lynx
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+5
6 years ago (2018-01-02)
Biblio far out, nice to have you back. I've not been back long myself.

The one thing I want to suggest to you is to keep your thinking grounded, easier said than done I know. I get the impression from this narrative, and from your posts in the past, that your wife is a very grounding figure in your life. Kind of like an anchor to the real or 'physical' world. When we (sensitives and paranormal enthusiasts alike) get embroiled in complicated, intricate stuff we tend not see the wood from the trees. I guess this is why paranormal investigation groups benefit greatly from a team effort.
I'm not inferring your dynamic with Jim is troublesome, quite the opposite, you seem to have a real handle on things. (Well done by the way!) I'm sure you're aware how beneficial regular breaks are. Indeed we've spoken about this before a while back with my own style of working. Well, all that can be applied here, with one to one supernatural tutoring. It's important to take a step back from the facts at regular intervals. Like a painter steps back regularly to view the canvas better. It doesn't mean you distance yourself from Jim at all, more that you allow an ebb and flow of teacher/student. He'll no doubt be teaching you things simultaneously. Hope that made sense.

Also (sorry in advance for making things weirder) You know how I get 'pulled' to things occasionally, like OBE style, well I think I ended up at your school a couple of months ago.
It would've been October or early November. I 'woke up' standing in a classroom (daytime, morning or afternoon, long shadows outside) low shelves around the parameter of the room. Artwork on walls, like poster prints, two or more plants in pots by a window, window was towards back of class. Figures were back lit. Room was occupied by a few people, maybe three (I got the impression I would be intruding had I lingered, so I got out of dodge.) Lasted all but 5 seconds. I'd taken a break from YGS at the time (been busy/can't multitask, YGS gets the chop lol.) I wonder how everyone's doing all the same. I think my wondering after YGS might have put me in tune with whatever was doing with you at the time. Kind of like answering my own inquiry, in a way. I didn't mean to end up where I did though.
Anyway, for what it's worth I got no ill vibes, but instinctively reacted thusly: "Oh sh*t, gotta get out of here or I'll be spotted". But I think that says more about my love of privacy than it does anything else lol.

Anyway nice going, Teach! 😲
Jubeele (26 stories) (892 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-01-02)
Hi Biblio, we've missed your resonant voice echoing along the YGS hallways.

I only wish that I attended your classes when I went to high school over 30 years ago. Jim and your other students are fortunate to have you, as you are fortunate to be in a position where you can help their young minds develop.

Your post-cognitive ability sounds like it could bring some very uncomfortable moments. I'm not sure if I could handle seeing or feeling past traumatic events. Can you please provide more details on your shielding technique? The reason why I ask is that I'm still learning how to set up a personal shield. It needs quite a bit of work. How do you find a balance between filtering excess negativity, but at the same time preserving enough empathy for compassion and sympathy for others?

I thought it interesting that the apparition in Victorian clothing knocked on the door in your wife's classroom. Seeking permission? Then the apparition entered the room only after she opened the door. One would have thought an incorporeal entity could simply 'ooze' through the wall. Did your wife have some form of protective ward around her class or was it her guardian's protection at work?

I'm glad that Jim's situation has improved with your help and his father's. Gifts can be a mixed blessing.

Threshold orbs? Is that what they're called - I'd love to see that too.

Thanks for the fascinating account. It's good to have you back!
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-01-01)
Thanks, lady-glow; It's good to be back. 😊

As you can probably guess, discussing with Jim is taking up some of my free time; it's certainly been worth it.

-Biblio
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-01-01)
Biblio - it's so nice to see you around! ❤

What a fascinating experience. I love the way both Jim and you are not only learning but teaching something new to each other.

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: