You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Good Friday

Real Ghost Stories

Good Friday

 

I was around 10 years old. It was good Friday in Brooklyn NY and my mother woke up, listening to music. My mother went in to take a shower and right there, I felt a little nervous. Why? I don't know. I was sitting on the sofa and heard footsteps thinking it was my mother. I didn't bother to turn around. Since it took her a while to pass me, since she had to pass me to get to her room, I turned to see what she was doing. She wasn't there. I went to the bathroom and she was still taking a shower. When she got out I told her and she said "that's scary, I saw a tall shadow through the curtain!". Right there I just wanted to hurry and go to my aunt's house. While she was doing her hair, singing along with the radio, we heard the front door open and slam, and we heard a man say "that's freaking nice, keep singing!" We both went to the door because, at this time, I was really scared and didn't want to be nowhere in the house alone. When we went towards the door we saw a shadow coming towards us. I closed my eyes and grabbed my mom and right there, a cold wind went right by us.

Since that day, on I would beg my mother to let me stay in my aunt's house, because the weird things did not stop there. We would always see shadows, and every now and then, something would say something when we would have music on or if the TV was a little louder than usual.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Erin T (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-19)
Well keep singing! He obviously likes it. Might as well entertain the poor dead guy.
lolzerz (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-16)
thats just weird. the part where the guy said that thing was creepy and a little bit funny, but not really

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: