You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Perverted Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Perverted Ghost

 

My level of boredom at work today is high. So I have taken to writing down old family ghost stories. My Aunt by marriage grew up in the same neighborhood as my father; growing up in the "North-side" of Ft Worth, TX during the 1960's. While she was growing up, her and her family, had a pervert ghost that regularly caused problems in the bathroom of the house.

They took to calling him "Charlie" but I don't really know why. My aunt would tell me about how she and her sisters would be taking showers in the bathroom and all of the sudden the shower curtain would open quickly and a cold breeze would invade the shower no matter how hot the water.

My aunt and her sisters were afraid at first but after time they just got annoyed by "Charlie". They would yell at him that they were cold and he needed to get out of the bathroom and stop being a pervert! Knowing my aunt several four letter words were probably also yelled. "Charlie" would "apologize" by closing the shower curtain and warming up the shower.

My aunt and her family never found out who or what "Charlie" was but he never hurt anybody and he would stop if you asked him to stop whatever he was doing. My aunt said that she just thought he liked getting an eyeful of teenage girls! Which was probably true, I'm sure "Charlie" was upset when my aunt's family moved away!

The email address that was submitted with this story was invalid and we could not reach the author. If you are the author, please write us back so we can correct this information.

Other hauntings by bogienova

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bogienova, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Guffa95 (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-22)
Sounds like a curious adolescent ghost, and no not all incubi are bad
bogienova (10 stories) (38 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-05)
I never said that the spirit was mean. I think he was just a fun loving guy who liked young girls.
Somhairle (40 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-08-23)
[at] DemonSora
What makes you think that all incubi are mean? Just because they're usually sex crazed doesn't mean they're always mean, I read up a couple of stories where the spirit is more romantic than others ❤
Sharon_is_Caron (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-28)
Ha I thought that was cute. XD My sister lives in Fort Worth and she said that one time, she was in the bathroom,erm...tinkling. XD And there was no toilet paper left. She checked everywhere in their and then decided to yell for someone to bring some, right as she was about to do so, she turned to the right, and right there on the sink was a roll of toilet paper. XD
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2008-12-05)
Yeah---Atta boy, Charlie, woooooooooooo-hoo-hoooo!
Atta boy... Atta BOY! 😆 😆 😆
ilikespirits (2 stories) (15 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-27)
This is cute! It's nice to read about ghosts with senses of humor:) Thanks for uploading this story!
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
-1
16 years ago (2008-09-30)
Always good to read a story about spirit contact in which nobody's damaged or scared into the twilight zone for life.
Ol' Charlie is probably still goin' strong somewhere.
Atta boy, Charlie, wooooooo-ooh!
bogienova (10 stories) (38 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-15)
I don't know if anyone lives at that house any longer because its been at least 35 years since my aunt lived there.
DemonSora (69 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-03)
Charlie seems like a nice guy but perverted. He's probably not a an Incubus just a normal human Spirit since he was nice to them and said sorry to them. Charlie is probably lonely since you guys left but now he isn't and you all know why...

Karin
fallingcolors (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-02)
wow, my mom lives in north side of fort worth, you never know, I might run into charlie one of these days...
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-09)
Hi! My friend, Kris, had an experince taht was like that! She was in the bathroom, about to get in to the shower and she saw a boy she knew stareing at her. She squeaked and said sometihng along the lines, "Go away you peeping tom!" She was freaked out, after her shower she told me. Also during the time, her guy friend Logan was in the hospital and she said it looked like him. Maybe it was his soul and him haveing an out of body experince? He's fine now, and I havn't pestered her since. Just thought I'd share that since it's a lot like this story.
ominousnyxx (10 stories) (136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-09)
Wow, this ghost probably love the fact that he's dead. LOL.

Imagine dancing with a ghost... Like dancing to "work" by kelly rowland... >.> I had a dream I was dancing with ghosts.

They looked like normal people but a little bit transparent, it was funny... Cause some weren't of this century and I woke up laughing.
bogienova (10 stories) (38 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-23)
My guess has always been that "Charlie" dug that he was surrounded by pretty girls. MY Aunt always told me he was more annoying than scary 😆
HaleyScott (19 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-12)
oh my goodness I had a ghost harrass me! Isn't that freaky? 😭😨😨 well e-mail me if you can. Nowadays ghosts do things like this.
BCEagles25 (38 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-15)
I believe this story. As to why the ghost opened up the curtains, perhaps he has human characteristics. Or maybe he does in death as he did in life.

Possibly though, this poor man had no sex life and was extremely awkward (socially) and made up for it in death.
JESUSwillWIN (1 stories) (24 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-14)
If I could only beg your "Charlie" to talk to my visitors (Rob and Dan) who like to tease and "never please" and "cause extreme pain" on my side or make me sick to my stomach the next day. Am I the only woman on this planet who has such violent visitors? I keep hearing all these scary stories but no one ever gets hurt or feels pain. Thanks. Angelorbs [at] yahoo.com
Charlie Help!
bogienova (10 stories) (38 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-24)
Thanks for that! I'm a Texan... There is a very fine line between what actually happened and what goes into the "tall tale" league of stories. Sometimes people just need to calm down and enjoy the tale...
My Aunt really did believe something lived in her house growing up. Whether it was in her imagination or in her bathroom scaring the crude out of her is irrelevant.
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-24)
Hi bogienova. 😊 Alright, to give you the benefit of the doubt, I will say that maybe it really was a ghost that wanted to rip open the shower curtain just to give a good scare. I mean, I feel pretty vulnerable when I'm naked. This ghostie probably got his kicks scarying the doodles outta your Aunt!
Shelby ❤
bogienova (10 stories) (38 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-24)
O.k I'm back... I had some problems with my settings on this website and I tried to list my current e-mail address (I wasn't trying to hide) and got locked out so I couldn't comment back to the comments on my stories for the last two weeks or so. That being said. This was a fun family story that was told for laughs. Who knows if it really happened but my Aunt enjoyed telling it! You can be skeptical if you like but there are a lot of stories on this website that are questionable...
Peace and love,
Bogienova
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-17)
Hi bogienova. This seems like one of those 'family get together' kind of stories, if it is then it's a good one. Maybe it's possible that someone enjoyed spinning tales, I think everybody has one or two of those types in their family. I'm not sure why everyone is having a problem with the ghost pulling the shower curtain open though, there are lots of stories of ghosts opening doors and the like, so why not a shower curtain? Thanks for telling your tale, I enjoyed it.
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-16)
Hi bogienova. I also have to agree with most of the others on your story. You may have had a ghost but like you said, the story was handed down to you by your Aunt. Anyway, a ghost or spirit does not have to open up a shower curtain to see you naked. They can take a peek at any moment. And the cold air is common and can be explained. I agree with FRAWIN on that one. Thanks for sharing your story. ~~Shelby ❤ 😊
Cirdan (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-15)
I'm kind of sceptical, but I want to believe it. But I don't think all spirits can look through walls, usually if they go through walls in a house it's mostly because in the past there was a door there.
But I'm not sure, maybe your aunt made up the story?
CenterCore (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-15)
lol That's insane, I doubt it's a ghost though... I mean come on, a cold breeze can find its way in after ME to the shower and I have glass shower doors, not a curtain. It's just the air within the shower trying to balance the temperature out to accommodate for you telling the water to get hotter when its cold in the room. I agree with whitebuffalo and FRAWIN here.
- Core
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-15)
I think its really easy in a vunerable position (naked and soap in your eyes) to imagine all sorts of things but my one friend when she lived in a summer apartment with her family at the beach did have a spirit and it did like the bathroom. I would make her sit on the lid of the toilet while I was showering because you always felt like you were being watched. Clocks were always changing time, radio dials would change on their own and jewelry was always missing from one place and ending up in another place. They had a medium come in and yes she said there were 2 ghosts in the place one was kind, one was malevolent. They didn't rent the place the next summer.
bogienova (10 stories) (38 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-15)
Sorry you guys don't believe me but my Aunt swears by this story. Her family was pretty crazy so... Believe it or not.
I don't pretend to know why "Charlie" opened the shower curtain or why he closed it. Personally I always wondered why he bothered but this is a second hand story...
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-15)
Well I think the clicking I`m hearing now isn`t a ghost but my skepto-meter going off. I, like Kim, am having a problem with the whole shower curtain thing - highly unlikely. Heck, he`s a ghost - just stick his head through the wall and sneak a peek 😆.

FRAWIN 🤔 🤔
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-15)
I to have a problem with this story. Although it is possible that the curtain may have come open by some means, but closing back up again in way of an apology? Hmmmmmmmm.

No valid e mail address, sorry. Need a bit more to go on than that.

God Bless!
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-15)
Uh, sorry Charlie, I am having a problem with this one. Not saying that this story is not true, but in our bathroom there is one register (on the other side of the shower wall, mind you) but, there are times when a blast of cold air does get into the shower. It simply climbs up the wall and invades the person inside. We actually have a shower door, though, so the moving of the curtain is possible, I am just having a hard time picturing it.
Could you please write the site back with a correct e-mail, or at least check on this story, as there are probably going to be future questions?
Thank you.

New comments for this story have been disabled