You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Portal House

Real Ghost Stories

Portal House

 

I had just come home from school, and I was walking up my stairs to my apartment. In my uncle's window, you can see his living room. As I was walking up and I had happened to look in those windows. My cousins are young and have this rocking horse. It was rocking back and forth. I sat there and watched as it kept moving... Then it stopped.

After a few minutes of wondering what I just saw, I heard and saw their bedroom door slam shut. And that is just one of the little stories I have. This house is very odd. Where I live there is no living room. Just a hallway,bathroom, kitchen, and mine and my dads rooms. But in that one hallway, there are 8 doors. I can't explain it but through out the whole house there are 25 doors (4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 5 walk in closets). I don't get it. I think it's a portal or something. There is such an eerie feeling to the whole house.

One day my niece was sitting on my bed (she is 2 years old), I was sitting right next to her as she said "do you see the man?" I was totally amazed at what she had said. That very same day, she was sitting in the hallway playing with her toy horses and looked up at the ceiling and said "will you please go away?" she started to cry and my door slammed shut. I will never know what went on that day, but to this day she will not play or be alone in my room.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Minnesota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, windintrees, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-20)
Hi windintrees. I don't think you have to worry about your house being a portal. From what you say you only had one maybe two incidents and they don`t sound menacing. I will have to agree with WB, this sounds like isolated incidents and I wouldn`t worry as long as it doesn`t become routine. God Bless.

FRAWIN 😊
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-20)
I am a bit confused, Windintrees, As you were walking up the stairs to your apartment, you have a clear and uninterrupted view of your Uncles apartment? Can you see all that goes on in there, or was this all just in one room with no curtain?
The most interesting aspect of this story is that your two year old cousin was the one to ask this man to go away. Did he stay gone, or does he still return?
Just because your house has a lot of doors (and it does sound as if you have your share and enough for the block) does not mean that it is a portal. I do not think you have to worry about that as it sounds as if this isolated incident was of it's own. However, if there were or ARE more instances...?
Thank you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: