You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: Evil Angel

Real Ghost Stories

Evil Angel

 

Me and my family once lived in a small town called Red Shirt. We had a new house that was built when I was little. We would do a lot of things in the house when it was done. My cousins would come over to play, we would play in the basement. Playing "Hide and Seek", playing in the dark. Before my sister Cecelia had friends, my mother said that she would be in the basement, talking to herself and laughing. My mom was thinking that I was down there. But when it was lunch time, she would come up alone. This is when we were just little girls. And I came in from outside along with my brother Tim.

My sister said that she was playing with a angel in the basement. But the more she was playing with us outside, the more the angel become evil. Mad because my sister was making friends with others. And when my sister decided to go down and see the angel, the thing she was looking at was nothing like the angel. It had red eyes, and a scary voice, and it was in the dark. She tried to explain to him that she was outside with us but the more she tried to talk to him, the more he was mad. He tried to attack her but she ran up.

Nowadays when we try to go to sleep, you can hear someone coming up the stairs and going down them too. And every time we go down to wash clothes, we have a weird feeling. Once my mother tried to wash clothes, she saw something in the corner of the basement and she ran up. We decided to move.

After that my sister didn't talk to herself anymore. Now every time we go and see the house, we have a feeling that we're not welcome. My cousin and her mother moved in so we ask them if they hear anything at night but they say... "No we don't but once in a well we hear footsteps. But that it"

Now we don't even go down there anymore.

That's my story, thanks For Listening

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Dakota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Amber, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Satansgirl666 (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-30)
This paranormal topic is what I seem to "excel" at. Many people I know of have had bad experiences with angelic creatures. Most having to do with their chosse of faith or trying to get them to convert.

It seems as though only christians or people open to christianity get poessed by "demons". In my view this is because these "angels" want to push these people into converting.

They convice people to get their house "purified" by a christian priest and go away. A pagan god (labled as demons by the Church) would have no fear of some ritual from a diffrent faith. They would not be wasteing their time with party tricks, espeicaly with Paganism on the rise.

It is my view that what you are describing was a creature (possibly one that was made manifest by thousands of years of fear) trying without success to convice you it was a demon.

Please keep in mind that this is my view, I hoped I have helped you in some way.

-Ave Satannas, Blessed Be-
SlyGemini10 (12 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-11-12)
Sometimes I sincerely believe people mistake evil spirits as demons or angels. I'm starting to think that a spirit is able to transform from a 'nice' entity into a 'dark' entity by the energy it creates from its emotions and those around it. This is a very interesting story, she could of been playing with a benevolent spirit who turned evil from anger.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-26)
Hi Amber,
For some reason, as I was reading through some of the titles of the stories in the archives, this story "called out" to me, or "caught my attention", whichever you prefer to say. As I found myself re-reading through it, I can not help but think of something that I did not state previously.
How far from Scotland is Red Shirt, do you know? I spent some time in South Dakota a few years back, and I was in Scotland. The state itself is so rich in the history of LIFE it is truly astounding. How long ago was this occurrence? You only said that "you once lived" there, so I have no clue if it was recent, or distant past. Then in the third paragraph you said "nowadays", does that mean that you moved out of there recently? How many years were you there, and did this Being in the basement visit with your sister the entire time?
I ask these questions for a few reasons, and KimSouthO hit on a very valid point. While your sister (at first) perceived this Being as an angel (try explaining the difference between a ghost and an angel, and for that matter between an angel and a spirit to a young child. Perception is the key), it would seem as if it presented itself in such a way as to gain her trust.
It came to her "innocently" and seemed to show itself as a gentle friend. I can think of no reason for a CHILD to trust in something that is scary. Even children who have scary ADULTS in their lives show signs of that fear, even though they try to hide it.
I really do not think this Being is inherently evil. I DO think it is negative through JEALOUSY, and that jealousy may have been a strong personal trait in life.
The reason I am pointing this out, is that your cousins now live there and have only experienced the footsteps. Does your sister remember the first encounter with her "angel"? Did it START out as a full figure being, looking as if light was pouring out of every fiber of it's being? Or did it approach her slowly, just making noises and letting her know it was around until she was ready for the sight?
I would be interested in finding out if your cousins and the family still only hear the footsteps, or if something more has presented itself. I guess I am just curious.
Thank you.
Astral184 (1 stories) (53 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-24)
Hello, it sounds to me like it was just evil from the start; I don't think I would visit that house anymore, and if you do, I would bring some holy water or crucifix, for some protection, regards,Astral184
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-24)
It is quite possible it would present itself to your sister in one manner, then show its true evil self to others. There are theories that this is highly possible and probale with some evil 'entities', they change they shape that they manifest into to fir their on purposes. Manipulation is one of 'their' strong suits, and often their goal has much to do with control and manipulation.

Speaking from the soul, a person who lived the terror and manipulation, I am very glad no harm came to any of you. If you have family that is still living in that house, PLEASE pray for them and impress upon them the need for prayer in the home!

Keep us posted,
God Bless!
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-23)
Hello Amber, what a scary experience for all of you. Sounds like this entity was quite selfish. Or very, very lonely and thought to scare would be to keep. Good thing you were able to move. Thank you for sharing this with us.
kt218 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-21)
The most simple thing to do with this fallen angel is to have the house blessed. Be careful when dealing with demonic spirits, unlike other spirits, these can actually cause damage and possession.
SchizoSephy (74 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-21)
I think it would be called a "Fallen Angel..."
It might have been an evil spirit or demon from the start. Perhaps it was trying to lure her into a trap...
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-20)
Hello Amber. I don`t like the sound of this "critter",it should be avoided at all cost.(I sounds a lot like my ex-wife,a possessive little devil 😆.)Bell has given some excellent advice and if it were me I WOULDN`T EVEN GO IN THE BASEMENT. I would seal the door shut, go around the door facings with holy water and put a cross or crucifix on the door itself.

FRAWIN 😐
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-20)
Hi Amber. I have to agree with Bellissima. This entity wanted to take up all of your sisters time and energy. Sounds like he was a bit jealous! That's not good at all. Please DO let your cousins know not to communicate with this being. ~Shelby ❤
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-20)
Hi, Amber. It sounds like your sister made a friend with something that wasn't so friendly. When something like that wants to take up all of your time and energy, it's not a good thing, as you found out. I'm glad you no longer live there. Advise your cousins not to get involved with this entity, ask it to leave you alone. Don't give it any reason to want to communicate with any one else, ignore its presence.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: