You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Playful Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Playful Ghost

 

I've been living in this house for about four years and just recently, there has been evidences of a ghost. I'm not sure if it is friendly or not though. But there's the usual stuff happening, like footsteps. It usually happens upstairs, when no one else is even up there. And the radio station changes in the bathroom when someone is taking a shower. Then, there are the unusual presences like feeling someone is in the room with you, when you're the only one. It seems to me like I'm the only one who experiences that though... maybe I'm just crazy. Also, it feels like the only two rooms where this is happening is my room and my older sister's. Especially my older sister's. Her room is the most "active". That's where it is colder then the rest of the house and shadows sometimes move when no one is in the room. My room is where the presences happen though.

I don't know why this has just started happening but to me it seems either playful or it's trying to scare us purposefully. In the kitchen, there are two cupboards lined up along side each other and one of them has all of the salad plates on a smaller shelf and the bigger plates underneath it. The shelf that the smaller plates are on is sturdy in there and wouldn't tip unless someone pushed it. This morning all of the salad plates fell out of the cupboard and only one of them breaks. The shelf is still in there and so are all of the other plates. The only way that could have happened is if someone pushed the plates down, even then, I don't know how only one of the plates broke.

Other hauntings by BloodAngel

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

MissCookie (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-13)
Sometimes you are the only one expiriencing these things because you are sensitive to it. I know that when I get into the paranormal (like joining this site and reading all these stories), I'm making myself more suseptable (sp?) to these expiriences because I'm being more aware of them and paying more attention to "oddities".
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-20)
I wonder, do you have any information on the history of the house or the land? I would be curious. Also, it may be poltergeist activity. They often do so called 'naughty' things to get attention. Sometimes, it is said the poltergeist activity will stop after a couple of months. Are you still experiencing this activity?

God Bless!
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-26)
my signal always goes off for no reason. I have heard noises and voices. I have seen a ghost in my bathroom and he ran into me again. Last week I heard a little girl's voice and she made a bang she sounds so cute. I feel like I'm being watched. I know when a ghost is near me because they start breathing on me and it goes all cold.
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-14)
Your house is haunted, and I don't think you're crazy. This spirit so far does not seem to be any harm, it seems that it doesn't mind you and your family living in it's home, actually. I think that maybe your room or your sister's room was this spirit's room, probably most likely your sister's, but it seems that it likes to go into your room too. About the plates, the spirit tipped them, unless he/she has some sort of power that they use to move things around with their head. It probably both playful and a try- to- scare- you, whatever, but to me it seems like both. Well, I have to go to sleep now, good- bye and good- luck.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: