You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Kapag Lumingom Ka Akin Ka: If You Turn You're Mine

Real Ghost Stories

Kapag Lumingom Ka Akin Ka: If You Turn You're Mine

 

First time sharing this story and I hope everyone can help me figure out what was that I saw. I work in a bank. International bank, but I live here in the Philippines. I won't share the name of the bank for it's privacy and security.

I work on a graveyard shift. During my break time, I do my stuff, like vaping, chatting with my friends on our yosi area (for those peeps who works in a BPO industry, you know what I mean). So, yesterday 07/14/2018 I was the only one on break, so of course, it's break time maximize the time. I went off and then take my break, I was hoping that some of my colleague (from other team) is on the smoking area too but to my surprise, there's this 'lady' alone at our smoking area, just standing but not smoking. I'm like, 'ok, baka may hinihintay lang!' (Maybe she was just waiting for someone). Then, I didn't bother looking at her nor thinking about who is she waiting, I just do my thing.

So, while I am filling up my vgod vape for juice, on my peripheral vision, I noticed that she was standing looking at me while she has a smile on her face. So, as a friendly guy, I smiled back (she's kind of cute though) chinita, long black hair, wearing jeans and chuck taylor shoes, 5 flat I guess is the height.

I didn't even say 'hi' or anything, just simply vaping trying out my new mod. Now, I also noticed she has no i.d or even a lace tuck into her jeans and then that's the time I started to have goosebumps for no reason. I looked at her again and then she was gone. I was just really shocked because there's no way that I won't be seeing her leaving because she needs to walk in front me first to go to the exit.

Nobody was there anymore and I am almost overbreak, I decided to go upstairs. Upon going to our lyft, I felt like someone is trying hold my hand but didn't bother to think of it again because I only have 2 minutes left from my break then I'll be over my break. I was really in a hurry and to, my surprise, she's in the elevator. Like for real, she is in the elevator wearing red dress this time.

She was texting, I guess and even told her 'ambilis mo ate ah, ano LOB mo?' (You're fast, what line of business are you in?) Then she didn't even look at me or saying anything. My floor is on the third, while approaching the third floor I stood almost infront of her to prepare myself from exiting the lyft, aside from in a hurry also because of being humiliated all of a sudden she did say 'kapag lumingon ka, akin ka!' I thought it was for the famous 'Tik-Tok' app on a mobile phone, and then I turn around, she was gone. I am freaking out right now and scared as to what is that all about and what's going to happen next?

The whole shift I have, I cannot talk nor vape outside with my vgod mod.

Help!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, boogeyBoy777, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Sokol (1 stories) (2 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-01)
Interesting and Scary story, does the building have any records of a Murder?, suicide?, or general disturbances in the past? (If you don't mind me asking) There is always a real story behind ghost stories.
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-07-19)
boogyBoy - If this was a full-bodied apparition that you saw and she doesn't always appear in the same clothing, she could visit that location often and nobody would be any the wiser. It wouldn't even occur to anybody that there was anything different about her.

Regards, Melda
boogeyBoy777 (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-07-18)
Thank you for reading my story.

After that incident, I got sick for some reason.

There's no sign of any paranormal sightings in that area. It is crowded place.
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-07-17)
Hello Boggeyboy! That was quite a scary experience you had. May be she was some kind of a malevoilante spirit.
Would also reciprocate what LG and Zaruje had said to do some research of the place, it would help knowing the facts.

Regards
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-07-17)
"... Trying to find more information about this woman's possible identity "
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-07-17)
boogeyBoy - that's creepy. Have you talk to your coworkers about this encounter? Do you know if anyone else has seen this lady?

What do you know about the history of the building housing the bank?

In my opinion, the first thing you should do is trying to find more information about this woman's possible; after that, just calm down and do not stress unnecessarily thinking that this encounter will bring a terrible outcome.

Do your research and keep us posted.
Zaruje (15 stories) (182 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-07-17)
Interesting. That entity changed her clothes, went with you in the elevator, talked to you and disappeared.

Maybe it was a playful spirit? Did you asked your workmates about that Lady? Any history of the place?

Maybe a bit more details could help us here.

Thanks for sharing and we hope to hear more from you 😁 😁 😁

Z

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: