You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Violent Shadows and Angel Rescues

Real Ghost Stories

Violent Shadows and Angel Rescues

 

At first I would hear voices, three female and one male, they came at me like a windstorm, with phrases of confusion and constantly telling me that I'd be better off dead because I was a worthless human being. Ignoring them was hard. The male who calls himself "ROB" (a tall man with a very assertive voice) started getting louder and would bug me all night, I could feel him touch my legs, he'd whisper mean things in my ear. I started sleeping with headphones!

One night, he just got in my face! I could feel his eyelashes against my cheek. He was so mean! Told me if I didn't obey his direct orders he would kill me. I still never listened, so he hurt me really bad, and often. He started off by slapping me, but I could feel it only from the inside, as well as a strong punch in my gut. Imagine a painful squeeze inside your body, my stomach and heart. Red and green lights would pick my legs all over.

Everyone kept telling me that it's not possible, until they saw my pictures and video tape! Since then, my family, friends and pastor have been more supportive and it seems like they are fading faster and faster. I know in my heart that I will spend eternity in paradise, no matter how much torment and suffering I may have here on earth... and they are not!

I can see them, talk to them, touch them, feel them, they are very powerful. They are extremely smart. I want the world to know that those voices in your head... Are real losers! Who and what they are have NO RIGHT TO HARM US. Sometimes I don't think they are going to let me live to see morning, and other times they leave me alone for such a long period of time that I even forget they were ever in my life.

I video taped a light flying around me and my children, then I saw a Bigger brighter light going after the little one. I found out later, these lights are called "ORBS". I have seen bad ORBS with skull faces and a big bright angel orb.

A few months after that, I saw an ANGEL's face briefly peek around the corner. It was of a young man who's image was like someone made his perfect face made of pale green cotton candy, and he sang with others, the music was unreal, beautiful beyond belief that actually made me "feel" good and peaceful. It's a thrill like no other on this planet.

The mean Shadow voices, call themselves "Supreme Beings", people like you and me with "Supreme Powers", that would be a great fear of mine. Why this "ROB" Shadow punishes me and is jealous? Hates me to date? Several times he has appeared to me in the image of an ex-boyfriend DM, who tried to hurt me really bad about eighteen years ago. Could there be a connection? I don't want them to hurt my children or loved ones or anyone else out there going through the same thing, I just want to know are there more people out there like me, what can we do to help eachother fight back?

To see my pictures go to, http://shadowvoicesareviolent.blogspot.com/

Email me at: angelorbs [at] yahoo [dot] com

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, JESUSwillWIN, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ConradNZ (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-24)
Hello JESUSwillWIN and whitebufflo sorry to stray away from the trending topic but I'm having the same problems but I feel that its in the beginning process I have a black evil shadowy figure with research is called shadow people it attack me for the second time by having my body paralyised I can only move my face and I can't scream for help my voice is gone I can feel its hatered filling my body with complete fear that I am afraid of the dark and going to sleep so I refuse to sleep now on the top of christianty I have been in and out of religous beliefs from christainty right through being a wiccian which is a white witch but I became attratched to it to improve my life and all the healing spells I hoped to help my friends and family with not going into the dark arts even though they were very very tempting to try them I didn't want my body tanted if you can get what I mean, but anyway back to topic I really feel like the prodical son in this situation but feelings I can't return back home to gods arms because I lost faith and used his name in vein so many times and swore against him challenged him and now being attacked by this has brought me feeling I really need his protection, guidance, his warmth just really need him back in my life but living with my partner and her mun them being atheists which I don't have anything against it it makes it harder to come back I just need help with getting rid of the shadowy figure so it doesn't get bored terriorising me and move onto my partner her mum dog or my 7mnth old daughter please help I'll bookmark this page and I have put so you can see my email address but just incase you can't its crackawoody (at) hotmail (dot) com
Hellion (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-28)
OH! I forgot to mention if they start to hurt you LAUGH! They hate laughter and it makes their their grip on you weaker.
Hellion (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-28)
If you want them gone for good I have a few things that can help.

1. Wear silver and get something silver for your children like a crucifix necklace

2. Cuss at them when they appear for some odd reason they don't like being cussed at

3. This is the most important step of all. Call on God and the Arch Angel Micheal to help you visualize yourself with a silver cross on you hands feet and forhead and bind them in a net of silver and cast them down whlle reciting your prayers.

Also don't call them by the names they've given you. They'll get angry if you call them by the names of real demons Mahazael (Pronounced Ma ha Zay El) and Asmondeus.

Note: Be prepared with pestocides for the maggots that will show up the next day from the spot they were sent down from this happened to me and these suckers don't die easy.

May the lord be with you on this mission.
Templar (1 stories) (24 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-26)
Maybe you should see a professional. There are many other causes other than spritual manifestations that could be causing this. By the speed of your rhetoric I can tell that you are under great stress. Do you have a close family friend that can help care for the children? I think it is imperative that you have someone help you. Modern medicine is wonderful and can help stabilize the situation. Please do this.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-09)
Hello again, JESUSwillWIN,
Thank you for the compliment, I appreciate it. I can not accept all of that compliment, though, as the Great Spirit has me here for a reason, and He makes it possible for me to help. It does feel good to be acknowledged, though.
I have a few suggestion for you, and I hope you will consider them with an open mind.
I would suggest that before you go to bed for the night, burn a lavender incense. That should help you with the dreams, and any negative being that is in your presence. I would also suggest a dream catcher above every bed that someone sleeps on in your home. That is just for a bit of extra sleep sifting.
I would also like to suggest that you perform the Native American smudging ceremony that is posted to this site up there in the article section. Shane does a marvelous job of outlining what needs to be done, how to do it and all of the ingredients needed for the job. Be warned though, you may have to perform it more than once.

A kindred spirit gave me this additional advice when my home was in the throws of a negative onslaught and I would like to pass it on to you...
After you smudge the house, take a small bowl, fill it with dirt, sprinkle some sea salt on the dirt, and dampen it with pure water. Take the bowl and set it someplace up out of the way. This keeps the negative beings at bay.
In my faith, all of these things have helped my family and myself more than I can say. Try these things and please keep me posted. Feel free to e-mail me if you need further ideas, or just simply post them to your story, ok?
You will be alright. Keep praying. Do not give up.
JESUSwillWIN (1 stories) (24 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-06)
Please...Someone out there... How do we get rid of them? I don't want them near my CHILDREN. I have nightmares about them hurting my daughter or my three sons, as children or as adults! It's just something I can NOT let happen! I WON'T GIVE UP... My #1 GOAL is to do everything that "I" can do to GET THEM AWAY FROM MY CHILDREN! I know God helps those who help themselves. Where are the answers?
JESUSwillWIN (1 stories) (24 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-06)
Hello Whitebuffalo!
I can't tell you how many times I read your message! Your so strong and very positive. It was a gift for me to read. I truly believe it's "what makes one strong". Yesterday was a bad day for me, so at lunch time I got myself a journal. Writing my thoughts/feelings and then SENDING IT UP TO GOD ASAP "felt good". So helpful not to carry all this bottled up inside all day. (if that makes any sense). It seemed to free me up to MOVE ON with more important and happier things in my life. Everyone should keep one. Great idea. For me, reading other stories about exact same situations and especially the "direct order" command from the paranormals really changed everything, I realized I'm SO NOT THE ONLY ONE! And I stopped asking myself "WHY ME" (I'm Christian!) Sharing our stories is such a good thing! I'm so Thankful I found this site and happy I found someone like YOU! ;0)
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-05)
Hello JESUSwillWIN,
I simply have to tell you something.
You ARE special. Perhaps not in the way that you are thinking, but seriously, in your faith stand, you are a truly remarkable and strong person. Regardless of what you have come to believe, even very strong Christian people have problems with the paranormal.
Jesus said that if you have ANYTHING that you simply do not think you can handle alone, take it to Him. He said if you can not WALK on your own, lift up your arms and allow Him to carry you. He said if there is an enemy that you just can not face, turn away from them and let Him intercede. You may not know this, but even the choice of your screen name is a show of your strength.
You are special, and have special qualities just because you are a child of God. You are afforded all of the weapons in His arsenal and are allowed to use them when needed.
I have a Depression journal. When things get so chaotic that I can not drag my feet one more inch, the EASIEST thing for me to do is to fall on my knees. The Great Spirit is always there to hear and respond to each and every situation and WILL NOT LEAVE you. Sometimes the solutions are slow in coming, that is why I use the notebook. That book is more of a prayer journal than one of depression, but I seem to use it more when negative thoughts and feelings assault me.
Cling to your faith. Lean on it. Allow Him to carry you. When your children see that you are creating an example. Stop pretending everything is ok. Get the help of your family. None of us is perfect, Hun, and in the honesty of the situation, perhaps others in your circle will be able to come forward in much needed help. If an entire family is seeking help, religious leaders tend to perk up their ears and open their eyes.
Thank you.
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-30)
Okay I went to your page and seen the photos.
At the retreat --- I just see ORBS
shadow blk robe green face etc--- I seen green face from the nose, mouth and white teeth, no arm or robe...
outline green skull, ugle face--- I see the green outline of which looks like an ORB with no face.
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-30)
Jesuswillwin, I must agree with Frawin--I cannot see anything in your pictures that seems paranormal. In fact, in most of them, I can't see anything at all. This does not discredit you, they're just not good photos. BUT, that matters little because you at least had the gumption to actually post pictures you referenced in your story. In 9 out of 10 stories, people report to have taken photos or video of supernatural entities, but when asked to upload said evidence, they "conveniently" never respond. Why? Because they're usually not telling the truth in the first place. But it is obvious you are indeed going through something.

You stated that you are "the biggest weakest-Cry-Baby Whiner on the planet..." Perhaps it is this low self-esteem that attracts these things in the first place. It's no secret dark forces prey on the weak and insecure. Be strong, friend! And thanks for sharing.
JESUSwillWIN (1 stories) (24 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-30)
You guys are awesome! Thank you for your comments, I only want honest answers, and Thanks for your blessings! MUAH!
May GOD richly bless you also.
JESUSwillWIN (1 stories) (24 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-30)
My love for GOD and Jesus is strong, but I am NOT. I fall apart everytime I think of what I may have to face tonight, and about if and when they strike... How much it's going to hurt! I'm so tired, I'm so so tired of pretending in front of my children and co workers, people... That everything is ok. Because it's not ok. I'm getting beat up by these things...it's REAL, it's really happening. Beleive me, I wish I could just die sometimes, but I just can't. Don't want to ever be without my kids, or leave them alone with those things. I'm not crazy, I swear. I just keep thinking what have I done that was so bad to deserve this. Why me? I'm the biggest weakest-Cry-Baby Whiner on the planet, Why can't they pick on someone who's in JAIL? I'll post better pictures.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-30)
I would disagree, you ARE special or you would not have to face any of this.

The Bible tells us for every thing there is a reason, for every turn a season. We are not always meant to know the reason or the season, that is up to the Lord in his divine wisdom.

Jesus will win.

I was able to view your web site. I am sorry to say, I was only able to see one image as noted, the green circle behind your head.

Please do not think that just because questions are asked, suggestions are made, and so on that the individuals on this site do not believe you. That is the farthest thing from the truth. The individuals on this site are extremely open minded and non-judgemental. As was said by another YGS reader, you are having a crisis. You did submit your story to this site, therefore, we will respond, openly and honestly.

Continue to empower yourself with your faith. Continue in prayer.

God Bless!
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-29)
Hello, I viewed your pictures and to be perfectly honest with you, I couldn't see anything in them. It is apparent that you are going through a crisis, be it physcial, psychological or spiritual. It doesn't matter which because as your name says:Jesus will win. Keep up your faith and God bless you.

FRAWIN ❤
JESUSwillWIN (1 stories) (24 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-29)
When you have to deal with everything alone, and keep it a secret because people will think your crazy... Makes it harder. Finding out that I'm NOT the only one... Has helped. People aren't as helpful as you may think.

I don't need an exorcism! They are not glued to the house. No I'm not special, it's been a curse more than a gift. NO one person could EVER DESERVE such torment, it's not my fault they are here, malicious and cruel.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-29)
hmmm, it sounds like you have a strong faith. You need to not sit and ignore them, TELL them to LEAVE in the name of the Lord! Tell them they are not welcome at your home, near you or your children any longer.

If you truly believe you will spend eternity in paradise, you must know that faith and good WILL make them leave.

You stated you have shown these pictures (I am sorry, I do not seem to be able to view them), then your pastor should be more than willing to come into your home and assist you with ridding yourself of these 'things'. Your family should be more than willing to help as well.

God Bless!
SchizoSephy (74 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-29)
You can try to get an exorcism... Or move out... They shouldn't be able to follow you, unless there is something "special" about you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: