You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Little Girl in my Bathroom and Two Boys on a Local Street

Real Ghost Stories

Little Girl in my Bathroom and Two Boys on a Local Street

 

Most of you have probably read my first story My Would Be Brother and Late Cousin and some of you may think I saw them because I merely wanted to, but if that was true, I think they would have appeared more then once but some of you say they appeared because they wanted to say good bye because they didn't have a chance. I would have to go with that one. Now on to my story.

My house is a portable that used to be a classroom. My dad renovated it into a house. As far as I know it is not haunted in any way. Our bathroom was built by my dad. And some mornings I would wake up and go to take a shower but see a little girl sitting on the freezer thing. At first I never really thought anything of it. But later on I would politely ask her to leave.

One day I asked her to leave and she asked me "Why do I always have to leave" I told her I was taking a shower and I am not comfortable with anyone else in the room while I'm taking it. She said I used to let her, that is when I said "That is because I thought you were a figment of my imagination". After I said that she said she would leave and I realized I forgot some things in my room. So I went back to get them and I saw the little girl leave out the door which was open. Odd usually it is closed. But my dad was outside having a smoke.

Another odd thing, he is usually asleep until 8. And my dog was just outside asleep at the door step since we got him off his leash. He started barking at something. My dad was yelling at him to settle down. As I got outside I asked what was going on. My dad said Blackjack was barking at something he couldn't see. I saw him barking at the girl so it was then I realized that she was a ghost or something.

There is a Church near my school on a run that is called Chevron because you pass a Chevron gas station. That church used to be a home for two parents and their two children. They were both boys and both home schooled. There was two children who always walked home that way and would always feel like someone is watching them when they walked by. The two home schooled children would always watch them as they go by wishing someone would visit them to play with them.

One day the two children who walk by went missing. They ended up to be kidnapped into the home schooled children's house. No one knows for sure what happened to them. Some say they were murdered some say they were fine. But whenever you walk by that church by yourself you always get the feeling someone is watching you.

Other hauntings by Cody13Smith

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Cody13Smith, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Cody13Smith (5 stories) (54 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-05)
The little girl has not appeared very much :( I was getting used to her being around but I don't know if she finally passed on or not if so I am happy for her if not I hope she will soon. That explains a bit so I have not spoken to her in a while.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-05)
I can understand that, Cody. We protect our own, don't we? In talking about what did or may have occurred, we might be conjuring up the Spirit of the dearly departed. And in THAT belief, sometimes we can blind ourselves to what is going on around us. Perhaps that is what is going on with your elders. Maybe they are protecting all from the mishaps of youth and are protecting all of your innocence.
Thanks again.
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-04)
...how are you carrying on conversations with a "figment of your imagination?" This is questionable.
Cody13Smith (5 stories) (54 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-03)
None that I know of I was told of this story by a teacher who does not like to lie about those things. I actually thought the little girl was my imagination but I don't know anything about her and it is pretty hard to shake things loose about stuff around here no one really knows.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-03)
Hi Cody.
Nice to see you opening up here.
I find it amazing that you had a conversation with the little girl on the freezer thing before you realized that she was a visiting entity. Amazing how we can talk to them freely with out the fear of the unknown, BEFORE we realize that is what they are, is it not? You are on a res, right? Any idea who the little girl was?
I have a question on the second part. The two children who were kidnapped in the home of the home schooled children, they were NOT the home schooled children, right? Whatever happened to THOSE children and their parents? Were they involved in all of that lawbreaking?
Thank you.
Cody13Smith (5 stories) (54 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-29)
FRAWIN the little girl in my bathroom happens fequently and any age. It has happened constantly throughout my days living in my house and if she continues to show I will still stay in this house nothing will get me to leave
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-29)
Hi Cody. Yeah some places just have a eerie feeling to them but I doubt there is anything to worry about on "Chevron run".If it makes you uncomfortable going by there, then avoid it. How old were you when the little girl in the bathroom incident happened? Just curious. Thanks for sharing your story with us, take care.

FRAWIN 😊
Cody13Smith (5 stories) (54 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-29)
yeah the church one I am not quite sure is a myth or an actual tale but whenever I have walked by that way I have felt like someone was watching me so I kind of stopped walking or biking home that way
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-29)
hmmmm, I am afraid this one is a bit... Confusing.
The one with the church sounds like an urban legend.

God Bless!
Cody13Smith (5 stories) (54 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-28)
The story is out now there is another double feature like my other one if I only had one story they would probobly decline it sayings its to short but at least its out now

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: