You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Unfinished Business

Real Ghost Stories

Unfinished Business

 

Hi guys! I've been reading this web site for weeks already and found it really interesting. I had always been curious about the paranormal, so I wanted to share some of my ghost stories as well.

One night, there were some men who were in the house repairing something in the backyard. One of the men decided to overtime and went home around 11pm. All of us were already asleep at that time. He suddenly heard someone, like calling his attention. "Psssssssst". He thought that someone was just mocking him. But as he tried to ignore the sound, it went louder and louder and it called him 3 times. He felt scared and decided to call it a night.

So as he got his bags and walked to the gate, he came across a lady. (A beautiful lady, he commented). He greeted the lady with a smile and a good evening. The lady smiled back and according to him, went straight to my room. He thought that it was just another family member who he hadn't met.

The next day, he was asking my grandmother who the lady was. He then saw a picture at the living room and told my grandmother that that was the lady he saw. As puzzled and as shocked as she was, my grandmother said that it was her daughter (my mother), and that she had passed away for 16 years now.

I was just wondering, why was there an apparition? Does she still have an unfinished business? That kept us thinking until now.

Other hauntings by babyfranz

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, babyfranz, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

cherrie25 (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-31)
I think she was just want to watch over you like a usual mom did with their kids...
babyfranz (3 stories) (36 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-11)
Sure, I'd do that. I think I do need help in understanding these kind of things. I do have many questions, but it interests me though. I'll be sending an e-mail. Thanks a lot!
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-11)
I am not sure if I have the third eye, or sixth sense. I do receive strong feelings and some dreams that seem to tell me things. I am still trying to learn how to translate what I experience. I do try to help where I can.
All I can suggest is to ask away and we can see if I can help. Sometimes it is a bit sketchy though, just to warn you. 😊
If you are more comfortable with it, you could e-mail me (just check out my profile page) instead of posting it to a page.
Thank you.
babyfranz (3 stories) (36 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-10)
Whitebuffalo,
Do you have a third eye or a sixth sense? Because if you do, I might need some help and explanations.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-09)
I do not get the feeling that the land based entity is a bad guy. I think he is just there. I almost get the feeling that he was a type of salesperson. You know, like a traveling salesman or something of that nature. He is a traveler though. Very benign. Nothing to worry about with him.
Thank you.
babyfranz (3 stories) (36 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-09)
whitebuffalo,
what do you think about the land based entity in the backyard? Is he a good one or a bad one? And I think you're right as well. Maybe the entity was just bothered by the man who was working late at night. After all, everybody wants to rest, right?
babyfranz (3 stories) (36 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-09)
hi bellissima,
you're right...she's in peace and I know that she's watching over us. Maybe she showed herself to the man because she does not like the idea that a non-family member is still roaming inside the house in that hour. Well, I'm just happy to know that she's in peace.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-07)
Hi BabyFranz,
Uh, there may have been two separate Beings there. For some reason, I do not feel that the vocal entity in the backyard was the same as the visual one in the home.
I get the FEELING that the "Pssssst"er is a man, an older gentleman with a funny mustache. He is a protector in the yard. A land based entity. In short, he feels like he is connected to the land, and not to the structure. Possibly he was there before the home was even built?
Your Mother is the protector of your home. And what Mother would not be, right? I think she and the man banned together this night to tell this contractor, "Ok, time to close up, Bud. Can you not tell time?" I do not think your mother is a ghost, however. I think she came in Spirit form and is at peace at Home. (Spirits have Crossed Over, but have the freedom to roam where they are needed, or where they choose to go) I do not think she has unfinished business. She feels peaceful.
I could be wrong, but those are the FEELINGS I get from this story.
Thank you.
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-07)
Hi babyfranz. Your Mom would certainly like to keep an eye on you if there was a strange man walking around your house or property at 11pm! She wouldn't like the idea of a stranger and the possibilities of what could happen in a situation like that, I'm not saying the worker was a bad man at all (if he was an absolute stranger you never know what kind of person he was but maybe your Mom did), he was definitely a stranger though. Your Mom might have just wanted his attention to let him know someone was around. When you wonder why she would show herself to a non-family member, maybe she just stays back to watch over the family. After all, this might not have been an isolated incident, there could have been lots of strangers wondering who the beautiful lady was standing just over your shoulder. She's probably around you all the time and you just aren't aware. You should have a nice chat with her and tell her you love her and miss her, I'm sure she'd like that.
babyfranz (3 stories) (36 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-05)
Ey KimSouthO,
I think that she's in peace. I was just wondering why all of the sudden she would show herself. And you are right as well. I do need to talk to her. Thank you so much for posting a comment!
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-05)
She may not have 'shown' her self to a family member to avoid the family member being to upset. Perhaps she felt the thought of a family member seeing her would be to much to handle.

If you are concerned that she is not at peace (although I am sure she is), talk to her. Even if you can not see her or hear her, talk to her. Tell her that you miss her but you are doing okay and you want nothing but peace for her. This will keep her mind at ease regarding you.

Thank you for sharing your story with us!

God Bless!
babyfranz (3 stories) (36 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-05)
Hi rhodes68,
Yeah, I think you're right. Every mom does want to look after their child. I don't quite remember though if I was upset about something at that time. None of my family members have seen her apparition. I was just wondering why she would show herself to a non-family member. Nonetheless, thank you so much for reading my story. You take care as well.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-05)
Hi BabyFranz.
I was wondering if anyone else in your family has also ever seen your mother although I get the distinct feeling she has not appeared to anyone before the incident you're describing.
Maybe it's not an unfinished business that keeps her around but the need to watch over you?. I mean, every mum wants to take care of her child and watch it grow and in her case, she has been deprived of this chance. And then, maybe she just sensed that you needed her at that particular time in your life(were you upset about sth or were you facing some kind of problem?) or she wouldn't be seen entering your bedroom.
Take care ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: