You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: Things Are Moving on their Own

Real Ghost Stories

Things Are Moving on their Own

 

I have no idea why these things happened! I didn't think I did anything for these things to happen. They didn't scare me as much as I thought something like that would. One day I was just getting out of the shower and in front of the mirror brushing my teeth. There are these razors attached to the wall opposite of the showerhead in the shower.

All of a sudden I see in the mirror one of them gets ripped off and hits the other wall really hard! It was as clear as day and it was very loud. My grandma came running and thought something happened to me but I told her what had happened. She didn't really believe me until we looked in the shower and there was the razor just sitting on the ledge the hole thing (the little carrier too) was just sitting there on the opposite end where it use to be. It just flew across like something threw it. That's just one thing that happened though.

Once I was downstairs going to my room and right before I walked through my door I heard this weird smacking, wet, noise. It was a mouth noise like chewing food with your mouth open really loudly. I started to follow it assuming there was something over there making the noise but nothing was there! I followed it and it kept moving around the room. I just kept following it around and around! It was like running away from me but I kept following it.

After that I got kind of scared and ran upstairs and told my little sis (she's only six though) just so I didn't feel all alone.

Another experience was when I was in my room feeding my turtles when all of sudden the beads over my door (the beads that hang down, and you walk through) start spinning like really slowly. Not like wind blowing them but like spiraling, like rotating it was weird. I got really scared and backed up on my bed and started humming. Humming just made me feel less alone or not just so silent, it makes it less scary. Then they all stopped except one and it started going a little faster then just stopped. I sat there for like 10 more minutes and then finally worked up enough courage to walk through them to upstairs. I didn't bother to tell anyone because I knew no one would believe me.

The last thing is one time I was downstairs washing my hands in the utility sink and a bolt went right passed my head and went bang on the wall in front of me. It frightened me really bad. When I looked back no one was there. My mom was doing her homework on the computer, my dad was using the bathroom and my sister was gone at her friends house. If it was one of them I would have heard them run up the stairs or something. I went and checked if my dad and mom were still where they were and they were! I still didn't tell anyone though.

Then everything just stopped after that. This happened over a period of like 4 days. I have no idea why some things will just happen out of the blue like this! Will you tell me why? Also why was it so short? I'm 13 so I'm the right age and stuff. Please tell me!

Other hauntings by brennen4321

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, brennen4321, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

hvymtlcore (1 posts)
-2
14 years ago (2010-05-26)
Hello Brennen. I was wondering if I could talk to you about your experience. If so, please call me or email me.

253-330-9326
Hvymtlcore at yahoo
mike8887 (3 stories) (23 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-09-29)
I understand... I had something fling toward me before in the basement once too. It was a tiny little object like a birdseed, and it flew past my head and bounced across my desk. It happened during a time when other paranormal activity was in progress.
ittybit95 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-11)
holy [at] 21 [at] # that was awsome story I can't believe you saw that happening. I would be soooooo creaped out man. 😁
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-11)
I would have to think that this was (and may be still is) poltergeist activity. All signs point directly to that type of activity, the age, the type of activity, etc.

Keep us posted and let us now if there are furture activity or anything changes.

God bless!
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-10)
Hello brennen. I would say that this is poltergeist activity too. You are at the right age for this to happen and like wb has stated it will probably reoccur in the future. The best that I understand it, it is not an actual ghost/spirit but your emotional energy acting on the enviroment around you. Even though this is frightening keep in mind that there is nothing EVIL or DEMONIC about it. It is a phenomena caused by you that you have no control over. Eventually it will go away. Take care and God bless.

FRAWIN 😊
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-10)
I would like to add that I took the "casual stance" on my last comment as you stated at the end of your story that all experiences have since stopped. But when I looked back up at the story and reread the last paragraph you said "I have no idea why some things will just happen out of the blue like this!".
Are you saying that it is reoccurring, but takes breaks in between outbreaks?
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-10)
Hi Brennen, and welcome.
I believe you may have answered your own question. I only have a bit of the picture as you posted it, but I think you may have had poltergeist activity.
Teenagers are, as you said, "... The right age and stuff" for such an incident. Poltergeist literally translates from German as "noisy ghost". During a poltergeist experience, in an attempt to relieve emotional stress, a person unknowingly CAUSES the physical disturbances using mental forces. Adolescence is typically a stressful time in life (psychologically and physically) and not surprisingly, the majority of reported poltergeist cases involve adolescents (the age range is from 12 or 13 to early 20s).
Objects fly about rooms, things fall and break, there are strange noises and knockings, beds shake, furniture rearranges itself...
I do not know with certainty this is what occurred, just a thought on the matter. You will more than likely receive many more.
Thank you.
6senses (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-10)
This may just be an old relative or family friend who wants his/her presence to be known. If you don't feel too scared, your natural senses may be telling you this "presence" is not dangerous. You may not need to be worried, just enjoy the fact that you are having an experience that some people can't even understand. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: