You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Too Close for Comfort

Real Ghost Stories

Too Close for Comfort

 

I had gotten up for a glass of water. I went back to the couch. The living room has a fireplace, and we keep it lit almost all day. Naturally, the room is warm. It didn't seem like that at the moment.

There was a chill through the room, and then I felt like someone had their fingers on my neck. I felt the hairs on my nape rise up, like someone had been tickling me there. There was a small shiver down my spine. Then, just to make me travel to the brink of terror, there was a short constriction on my throat, but REALLY powerful. I choked and I was coughing for more than a minute. I tried to ignore it, but it's almost like someone's taunting me. I heard footsteps, and that's when I decided to bring my rabbit into the living room. Whatever it was, I don't want my pet to be alone. As you can see, I turn to him (rabbit) for comfort in many of my stories.

I surfed the net on my laptop, and then I felt someone grasp my feet really lightly. Then it was at my upper arm, then on my neck again. There was no one there. I might as well have screamed and laughed at the same moment. I'm extremely ticklish. For several more minutes, I felt like someone was passing over a really light cloth of some kind over my bare skin.

These little brushes really creep me out. What do you think it is? And if you do know what it is, how can I get rid of it?

Other hauntings by NightMaiden

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Greece

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, NightMaiden, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

NightMaiden (6 stories) (21 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-18)
Yes, no kidding... Now that spring is here, nothing has been happening. It is truly strange. I haven't had any disturbances, though, God bless... >.< Not that I WANT them. 😆 Thank you for all the wonderful comments!
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-19)
NightMaide,
Again, it is obvious that you are sensitive. When you feel these 'touches' tell 'it', vocally, to stop it, tell 'it' that you do not like it and to stop!

It does not sound like you are dealing with just one 'it'. There is probably more than one. Tell 'it' in the name of the Lord to leave, you do not want it there and it must go.

God Bless!
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-18)
hi NightMaiden. I just finished commenting on 'My Pet Feels a Presence' so I'm going backward here. After reading this story and keeping in mind that you said previously you'd had your ankles grabbed as you were getting up, I think it is time to tell this spirit to pass on and that you don't want it there. Just be firm and matter of fact about it, tell it instead of asking, but be respectful so you won't anger it. It seems like things are getting a bit too physical at this point.
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-17)
Hi NightMaiden. I am not sure if this is one enitity or two different ones. You said one experience had a choking sensation and then the other experience was more like a light cloth brushing over your skin. Do you know the history of your house? Have you had any other experiences besides these? I have had similar sensations on my body but nothing threatening like someone choking me. I have had several experiences while sitting at my computer on this site. I have felt like something was barely touching my hair and everytime I would reach up and brush it with my hand nothing was there of course but it would continue to keep messing around with my hair. I still am not sure why that happens sometimes. If you are uncomfortable politely ask it to go away.

SHELBY ❤ 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: