You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Broken Glass and a Laugh

Real Ghost Stories

Broken Glass and a Laugh

 

It was early morning when I suddenly got a chill that woke me up. I'm one of those persons who hates the cold so I sleep with three blankets and the heater on but I was still cold. I pulled the blankets tightly against me to stay warm. I fell back asleep again but this time I was woken up my the sound of a voice. It was the same voice that I always hear (voice from bathroom attack) I looked around my room and saw nothing. Everything was normal.

I laid back down thinking that it was just freaking out when a candle holder that sits on my shelf shattered. I jumped out of bed and saw the glass on the other side of the room and the candle was still on my shelf. I could stay in my room because I was too afraid so I was going to jump in bed with my dad but when I got to his room, he had already gone to work. I was alone.

I grabbed my blanket and sat on the couch hoping that it was going to be ok and nothing else would happen. I started hear a laugh, like a man's laugh and I knew it had to have come from whatever had been bothering me. It was far away at first but seemed to be getting closer when finally it just stopped. It hasn't been know just to leave so fast so I was afraid that something was going to happen. Fifteen minutes later a car pulled into my drive way. I was scared but knew it was only my sister and brother being dropped off by my mom for school.

If anyone has anything to say please tell me!

Other hauntings by Nightgoddess

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Nightgoddess, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-01)
Hello, Nightgoddess, I see that you and my young apprentice have met.
I would do as Essiej has suggested. In fact, that is exactly what I was going to e-mail to you, though I see she has beat me to the punch.
Good job, Hun. Odd, I did not think you were going to be home today 😊.
I do not know if the friend who gave US the suggestion of using the dirt, salt and the pure water had ever had the mixture "fill up" like in what essiej said, but we DO, in our home. She is exactly right, we do start all over.
What I do is to go outside and bury the first mixture. Right now our land is a frozen whiteland, so what I have out there is a metal container with a lid, that is sitting in a hole. I suppose a coffee can could work. Once we have a thaw, I will actually return it to the soil.
Have you tried to put some on yourself? Are you carrying some on your person? If so, wash it off. Dump it out. Start all over. My daughter actually rubs a bit of it on the back of her neck. She says that means the "good" has "got her back". Her hair is long enough and dark enough that it covers all traces of it, and it does not look as if her neck is dirty. And NO BODY suspects a thing.
The dream catcher is a good idea if he is coming to you in your dreams. Is he? If so, and if you DO have a dream catcher, hang it in a window first to capture the sun so that it can be cleansed. Once you hang it there (the first day should be good) put it on the wall of your bed, at the head. Essiej actually has it tacked up on her bed as the wall is too far away.
Try those suggestions, Hun, and let us know. Hopefully that will restart the progress that you have already made. Just remember that all things take practice, and some things just need "do-overs".
Thank you.
essiej (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-01)
It seems like you already talk to my Mom. Have you tried pouring out the old sand and salt and cleaning the bowl and remaking it? When the stuff stops working we start over, cause maybe the bowl is filled with the negative stuff and no more can get trapped in there. Mom is working long hours, and she comes home after we are in bed most nights, but I could ask her again for you. Oh, did you try a dreamcatcher?
Nightgoddess (14 stories) (54 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-29)
Essiej,
Thanks for the tip. I have already begun doing that but I'm having problems with that right now. Thanks anyway
Tiersa
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-29)
Hi Nightgoddess. I, without a doubt in my mind, agree with WB! As frightened as you may feel, you have to get angry at him and tell this being that he is not welcome and to get out, leave you alone! I can't stress enough that you need to continue to do as WB says. It's obviously working! Do NOT give him the power! He feeds off of that! Please keep us updated and keep up the good work. Be strong!

SHELBY ❤ 😊
essiej (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-29)
The chant really helps. Around my house there are a bunch of negative feeling from people right now, and it feels like more from the ghosts too. My mom says she thinks it is cause they are feeding off of what we are all feeling and making themselves known again. Being a teenager, I bring in stuff from school and friends, and that adds to all the other junk that is floating around. Mom says no one is to blame, it just happens. Do the chant. Sometimes we have to do it everytime we come in the house, but it does help.
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-27)
I certainly hope all the advice given here will help you and specially with the prayer from WB helps too.
I got good advice with my story "My friend's sprit it stuck" in psychic experiences and with that advise I worked with it. This mans spirit in my home is not as strong as it use to be and I feel it fading away. I confront it when I feel it and then go on my way. I hope this can happen with you too and this spirit of this man will fade away as well. Good story and will be put on my favorite list.
Nightgoddess (14 stories) (54 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-26)
To all of you who are trying to help me. I sent Whitebuffalo an e-mail and I hope she will pass it on to the right people. I need advice on it. THANK YOU SO MUCH
Nightgoddess
Shenny (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-26)
Dear Nightgoddess,
That story gave me the chills. You're in my prayers, please keep posting more stories.

Take care and good luck always.
-Shenny.
Adventure_Ms_Aqua (10 stories) (71 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-25)
WOW! That's one irritating ghost. Pray heavily each day. (Or any ritual of your religion.) I'm Christian so, I would read the Bible out loud, place crosses everywhere, and maybe, if you want to, sing Christian songs. If you don't feel like doing that, just play KLove or WayFM if you have radio access (91.1 and 89.9)Nothing can hurt your faith and cheer! Just stay positive and ask nicely for the ghost to stop. Don't let anyone ruin your life! 😁 😉 😊
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-25)
In the Name of The Great Spirit,
and by the power of His Blood and His Mercy,
we bind all spirits in the air, and the fire and the water,
in the ground and the underground and the nether world,
and we bind any satanic forces of nature.
We bind all curses, hexes, or spells, or any occult activity previously used.
We bind the interaction and interplay of spirits.
And we claim the protection
of the Great Spirit
over this house and grounds, and over every person here.
We call upon the ancestors of the land
and the company of angels to surround this place,
making it both safe and sacred.
And we call out to you, O Great Spirit.
Come now and fill this place, never to leave!
We pray in the name of the Great Spirit, Amen.


** Just in case...**
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-25)
Hi Nightgoddess,
You have him on the run! Good job, Hun!
What I see as happening is that he has lost some of that power. Awesome! Keep up with the protection rites that I sent on to you. He IS losing power!
Did you keep the chant? Now that he is losing power, you MUST not stop. It is imperative that you keep up on it, and do not let your fear put you back in that corner. You are so much better than that. The whole world is out there for you to be free in, and you are almost there!

You DO know why he broke the candle holder, right? When you were lighting the candles, you were giving yourself a sense of peace. He is trying to take that away again. He is not understanding why it is that all of a sudden you have this beam of light coming forth from you and he wants to extinguish it.
He had you in his grasp for so long, that he feels you are his. You are NOT, He is NOTHING to you. Do NOT relinquish your power. You have come so far! You do not NEED him, HE needs you so that he can keep up this charade of his thinking that he is this "Big Man", but we know better.
E-mail me if you need more instruction, or if you do not think something is going right. You know I am always here to do what I can, but it IS up to YOU.
And YOU CAN do it.
Thank you.
Sabrina12993 (2 stories) (56 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-25)
Wow good story, I wish the best of luck for you.
You will be in my prayers.
Try blessing your house, maybe it'll work ❤
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-25)
It sounds as if you are still being plagued by the same 'thing' from bathroom attack. Follow up on all of the sound advice given then... Pray pray pray. WEar a cross around your neck. Place a cross in each room, especially the bed rooms.

Keep us posted!
God Bless!
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-25)
Hello Nightgoddness. I agree with Frawin that the help of WB will for sure help you. It hasnt done anything bad yet so you don't have to worry. I hope I hear from you soon and take care
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-25)
Nightgoddess, the same advice given in the bathroom attack applies here also. With you in communication with whitebuffalo you are in excellent hands, heed her advice. You will continue to be in my(and several others no doubt)prayers. Take Care.

FRAWIN 😊 ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: