You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: The Death of my Fiance

Real Ghost Stories

The Death of my Fiance

 

It's so hard to begin with my story because it was still fresh and mourning. It was all happened when my fiance was diagnosed with a Lung Cancer. He was given until 6months to live but he utter to survived at least 2yrs with it. Our love is full of happiness and friendship.

From the time we brought him to the hospital we were informed that his not going to survived. Hope from some miracle to happened I stayed on his side and show my love. It was November 7, 2007 at 1pm, I was talking to a pay phone when I noticed that I was alone in the corridor of the nursing station when I felt that it was so cold. I looked around and so shocked because I saw a thin man floating with no head. Terrified with what I saw I felt that something is not good to happened so I ran to my fiance room when I noticed that the room is full of people. The doctor talked to us and said they will leave us so we can say a last respect to him. When it was my turn he smile and say the last word to me "I love you" then he died while embracing him.

I have still so many experience from the time of his death. I'm going to narrate it some other time. Hope you like my story, this is my first time and maybe you can help me find a web site so I could share my love story.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ezz, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ember (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-11)
sorry to hear that... Its truly hard to loose someone. Yeah sometimes it happens that even though they have to leave they will never forget to say I love you and goodbyes to the one they truly love.
DeathKnight12 (6 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-20)
I hope that your love for your fiance will live forever and will never break apart even if he's dead and I'm deeply sorry and sad for someone close to you
God Bless...
DeathKnight12 😭
Afa (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-14)
Hi,Truly sorry for your loss. I have also lost my fiancee in a car accident a year ago so I understand what you are going through. I have read your story and I am happy that you have had the chance at least to say good bye.
I know that no matter what we say to console you it won't be enough. Just know that he is in a better place now and you will meet again one day.
Take care.
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-08)
Hi ezz. I am very sorry for the loss of your loved one. I, too, believe that the spirit you saw was your Fiance's guide. Thank you for sharing your story. I hope to hear more of your experiences soon.
SHELBY ❤ 😊
AllieRN (1 stories) (26 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-04)
Ezz,
What a wonderful story! I am trulely sorry for your loss! I can relate to exactly what you are going through! I lost my father to lung cancer just in 2002! It is extremely hard to watch someone you love go through that! I am also a nurse. The night my father passed away I was forced to be the daughter and the nurse. My father wanted to die at home. I did everything in my power to make that happen. I had him admitted to a Hospice program, hired a private caregiver to care for him when I was unable to be there, etc. The night he passed away the Hospice nurse refused to come and I was the one there accompanied by his friend and the hired caregiver and I was the one to keep him comfortable and then to pronounce him dead. It was the hardest thing I ever had to do in my life, but, at the same time I know that this is what Dad wanted. Sometimes I wonder if maybe he played a role in the way things fell into place that night.

Thank you for your wonderful story! Hang in there! God has a plan for you! Hang on to your faith and let him guide you where he wants you to be!

AllieRN
Sandy (3 stories) (48 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-03)
Ezz, it is hard to lose someone that you love, but even harder to watch them slowly slip away... My mom died suddenly in a car wreck. Of course if she died of cancer of some kind I would rather talk to her and ask her things before she died; you know that when someone dies you wish you could have told them you loved them etc. But this is still fresh to you and God never shuts one door without opening another. So stay strong and this to shall pass... Thank you for sharing your story, and I'm sorry for your loss. God Bless you friend, ❤
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-03)
Sorry for your loss. Was a well written story. Maybe it was a spirit guide coming to help your loved one to the other side. I can relate to that, not that my guy had cancer but he got hit by a car and died that happen in 1996.
Thanks once again for a good story.
SchizoSephy (74 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-03)
That's dreadful the loss of someone that close to you. I've never tasted that bitter-sweet feeling. Yet... I had a friend who was going to die. A person then told me if she did die then we'd reunite in heaven again. That made me feel a bit better. She has yet to die and is in stable condition.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-03)
How beautiful, ezz.
Your love shows through with every letter you typed. I am so sorry for your loss.
I would think that hospitals are just full of the ghosts of those who have been loved. It is amazing that in seeing this OTHER ghost, it brought you to the place you were needed most, and not on the phone. Truly beautiful.
Thank you.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-03)
I would first like to express my sympathy for your loss.

Your story is very beautiful and heart felt! Perhaps what you saw was his guide to take him to heaven, so he did not make the journey alone. He is at oeace now, I realize this is small comfort, but the pain and suffering are gone replace by Gods love and embrace!

I would love to hear of your other experiences!

God Bless!
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-03)
Hello ezz and welcome to our company 😊.I'm deeply sorry for your loss and quite touched by your dedication to the one you loved. I suppose you were lucky to have had one another. Concerning what you saw at the hospital that day, it isn't surprising as hospitals have a history of death and human suffering, and yet, it must have been a horrific sight!

Thank you for your story and hope to read of your other encounters too.

Tammy 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: