You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Two Different Spirits in my Room

Real Ghost Stories

Two Different Spirits in my Room

 

My husband, my two kids and I moved into this house in July of 2007. The house was built one year prior so it is pretty new. Well two weeks after living here I did my normal routine before bed. I get into bed, my husband is already asleep and about a minute after laying there I hear footsteps run past my side of the bed. I am thinking it is my 4 year old son trying to get in bed with us.

So I sit up in bed and I don't see him anywhere so I yell his name and no response. So I get up out of bed and look at the foot of the bed he is not in the room. This wakes my husband up and he says "well go look in his room". I got to my sons room and he is sound asleep laying and tucked in how I put him to bed 20 minutes prior.

I lay back down in bed and a few minutes later, I feel something poke at my ribs and then like someone jumping on my legs at the end of the bed. I lay up in bed again and at the end of my bed I see an outline of what was a little boy at first. Again I think it is my son so I call his name and he didn't respond, so I get up again and look at the end of the bed and no one is there. I check my son's room again and he is still asleep.

I get back into bed once again and I am laying there just kind of spooked because I have never had anything like this happen to me before. As I lay there just trying to soak it all in I realized it wasn't my son for this outline of a little boy had curly hair and my son's hair is straight and short.

So a month later, I get into bed again I am laying there and I feel the jumping on my legs again. So instead of getting up, I try and see what happens if I ignore it. For about two minutes I feel this jumping on my legs and like someone is trying to pull me out of bed. I finally look up slowly and no one and nothing is there. Still spooked but not as much as the first time it happened.

Up until last night I have had the same thing happen sometimes twice a week and I kind of just ignore it. Well last night it was different. The times before it felt playful like a child playing with me. Now last night I laid down for bed feeling just fine. All the sudden I get this rush of evil energy just rush through my body. It is a hard feeling to explain but I felt dirty and sick to my stomach at the same time like someone was in a way trying to make me feel something I didn't want to. This feeling lasted for about 5 minutes and all the sudden I heard the name "Jefferson Lin Ames" whispered inside my head 3 times and as it was being said, I could visually see how it was spelled. After that, the dirty evil feeling went away.

I am wondering if anyone can tell my what might be going on and how I can get this to stop. I use to just ignore it because it wasn't so evil feeling but after last night I want it to stop because I didn't like it at all.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Idaho

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, niktaya06, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

AshleyHalliwell (4 stories) (100 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-11)
I think that the little boy spirit may be trapped there by the evil entity you felt. You could get a priest, or someone of your religion, to do some sort of blessing on the house. Although I think the first thing that you should do is research the name you heard and see if it means anything.
Magnetra (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-04)
I had an experience like that once a few years ago. I kept ignoring it and it kept getting worse. Eventually I had one night when I woke up with that dark and dirty feeling and couldn't move, talk, or anything. I then remembered my mom telling me that she had had a similar experience when I was little and she told me to command it in the name of Jesus Christ to leave and that you had to know that it was going to work. Not just guess and hope but know for a fact that God was not going to let it stay there. Something about even Satan having to follow Gods rules and whatnot. But anyways it really worked and immediatly the fealing left and I was able to move again. I haven't had it come back and I am greatful. That was honestly the scariest moment of my life
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-08)
Hello Kelly. I also feel this to be ONE entity. As I was reading your story I got this sickening feeling as I am still getting it now! From the time I started reading your story I have had goosebumps all over my body and I got an extremely nauseaous feeling. I still have both feelings as I type. I have never experienced nausea while reading someones story and I haven't had goosebumps so bad that they kind of hurt a little. I can't explain it. I can say that I DO NOT think that this is a little boy but only came to you in that way thinking that you would respond in a non-frightened manor but after not getting your attention, it turned to what it really was. I do not think you are in danger of anything extremely evil, but it needs to be gotten rid of right away. I think that it will only get more frequent, stronger and more unpredictable. It is obvious that this 'being' wants you to know who he is or he wants you to do something for him. I really don't know for sure but you SHOULD NOT have to live in your own home being scared or uncomfortable. These spirits tend to get more aggressive if they are trying to get your attention because they want something from you and they usually WILL NOT go away on there own. You need to speak with your neighbors about who lived there before you or the history of the house. You don't have to tell them you have a ghost or anything. Just act kind of nonchalant but curious of your homes history. Look up the previous owners and what there names were. Look up the history of the property. Personally, I do not think that it is your home. I think it is the land. I think that there was another home there a long time ago. I don't know why I am getting all of these feelings with your story but I am. I may be right or I may be wrong! Check it out and let us know. I will keep coming back to this story to see if you found anything or if anything else is happening. Thank you for sharing your experiences.

SHELBY ❤
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-06)
You may want to check in with a few of your neighbors, too, Kelly. Maybe they could tell you something, and possibly even know the name.
Thank you.
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-05)
I have the feeling there is only one entity here too. The small boy, who wanted your attention for some reason or another, and when you didn't give it to him, he became angry.
When I felt an entity here in my home I put in crosses in each room and the hallway too. If it's a evil entity it won't appear again. If it's just a child entity then it still may.
My entity is still here, with the crosses all through out the house, but it's not evil, nor do I feel in danger with the entity here.

Protective stones, pyrite, smoky quartz gets rid of negative energy, clear quartz/amethyst cleans energy, place in the corners of your bedroom. Also sage your home may help.
niktaya06 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-05)
Hi KimSouthO, I tried the praying I have not yet tried the lavendar or crosses I will do that. The only thing my husband has encountered with me which is a part that I realized I left out of the story. We were watching T.V one night about 8:00p.m. And we heard a knock at our back door, which was strange because people don't usually come to our back door. We both got up to see who it was and there wasn't anyone there. The thing that freaked us both out was that there was fresh snow all around our house and not a footstep anywhere. He is still baffled to this day and I told him it was probably the same spirit that visits me.

Whitebuffalo and rhodes68 Thank you also for your input. I did some research on the internet about the name but I cannot find any thing relative to that particular name. I guesse I will just wait until the next occurance to see if anything else is revealed. If I don't get another visit then I guesse I got what I wanted, because I really don't like feeling uncomfortable in my own house. Thanks to everyone.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-04)
I agree, you do not have two seperate entities you are dealing with. It is probable that the entity cloaked, or disguised itself when appearing as a child knowing it would get your attenetion and get you to respond.

My suggestion is to pray. Pray out loud and to yourself. Tell 'it' to leave, that 'it' is not welcome in your home in the name of the Lord. Place a cross in each room of your home, especially the bed rooms. You could start wearing a cross as well.

Lavendar also has some very positive properties as do smudge ceremonies.

Which ever path you chose, it is time to act and rid yourself of this thing before it intrudes upon your life any further.

I wonder, has your husband had any experiences?

God Bless!
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-04)
I really do not get the feeling this is two separate entities, Kelly.
MY feelings on this is that the little boy came to you several times. He was trying to get your attention, much like your own child would try. Instead of receiving the expected response from you, you ignored him (well, seriously, you checked it out a few times, and could not see anything. The next step I would think of would be to try to ignore it to see where it would go from there, too.)
I could be wrong, and your research into the name will be telling for you, but I feel that he figured as long as he was playful, you just let it be. But when he made his presence more pronounced for you (through the feelings of anger, hurt and rejection - or "evil, dirty and sick", think of those feelings through the emotions of a small child), you were more alert. Heck, who wouldn't be?
As the home is new, I would think your search would be more in the land than in the home, but do not rule out the home completely. You were not the first to live there, and there is a possibility that something COULD have occurred there. Not to mention that the previous OWNERS could have had an attached ghost, too.
Also, the feeling of "dirty" could be your empathy for whatever happened to whoever this ghost is. Keep in mind all of the things you felt, smelled, and saw when you are looking through things as you research. Sometimes the things we think are minor turn out to be the most important.
Thank you.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-04)
Hello Kelly, that was a frightening account for sure. I was just wondering, have you checked about the name to see if he's related to the house or to just find out who this man was in real life? I wouldn't undermine the fact that he's giving you his full name as it could mean he's either asking for something or he's just too certain about his power. Don't forget the feeling you had when you perceived his presence.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: