You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Life of Terror: Journal of the Haunted

Real Ghost Stories

Life of Terror: Journal of the Haunted

 

This story is base on true events that happen to me my sister Casey and my friend Sam. It all started in preschool, my family just move into an apartment in Alameda. The first night when we move in, me and my sister Casey starting to hear music coming from the closet at the same time we hear roller-balding on the ceiling.

A week later there was ants coming out the bathtub, the kitchen wall, and my bedroom closet. On the night of may 1st my dad was out to sea and my mom was working the late shift at McDonalds at midnight me and Casey starting to hear fighting in the hallway, then a scream, at that point we saw two bloody red eyes, we both scream, we where under our covers for the rest of the night.

A year later we move to Concord but they followed. A week later after we move in I heard what sound like crying coming from the attic. That when I knew they follow us. As time goes by there have been flashes of lights, doors slamming, and people getting hurt.

Then one night the night before we move, I look out my bedroom window and I saw a man with a knife, I got up and went to the back yard, there he was but there was something about him that is strange, when I walk towards him he keeps backing up, he back up towards the fence then disappear.

When we move to Oakley in 1999 it was normal at first. Until a year later on, you guess it, may 1st that the day when it all started my best friend Sam was sleeping over when we both hear footsteps in the crawlspace under my apartment.

A year or two years later my sister friend, her nickname big Sam, was helping me with dishes when one of the glass slide across the counter and smash to the floor. That night big Sam and Casey were upstairs and I was downstairs and the power was out. They heard it first then I heard it (it was like heavy boots on hard wood floors but I have carpet).

When we move to Brentwood things turn for the worst. There was banning and scraping on the windows and walls, my computer turn on and off by it self and my bed shake, it got to the point that I couldn't sleep in my own room.

Then last night I couldn't take it anymore I started to bless my room (that where it all started) my light started to flicker, my TV started to go crazy and my computer just went nuts, my bed started to shake, then my room a wind started to blow my papers and my close was flying around my room (like a twister). Then it stops. The heaviness was gone and the fear was gone that when I knew I got my life back. But it not I still got one more ghost left. That start part 2 of my life of terror.

It's been quiet for a year now but on March 20 2007 my birthday at midnight, I was about to fall asleep but something woke me up, I was hearing what sound like knocking on my closet doors. The next day I call my sister, ask her about the knockings she told me "I forgot to tell you, me and big Sam use the board and we contact a girl that been murder by her ex boyfriend and she hate guys".

At first I thought that was kind of funny because the thought of a ghost that hate guys. I shouldn't have said that because later that night I was home alone. I was watching Full House and from out of nowhere my backpack hit me in a head. After that my hall lights started to flicker and there was screaming coming from my room so I went to check it out. When I open my bedroom door I got the shock of my life. Things was flying around my room, my TV was going crazy, my computer die. When I look in the mirror I saw a face with 3 knife cuts along the face so I grab my bed stuff and slept in the living room and I still was sleeping in the living room.

June 1st 2007 at school. I was eating lunch when someone or something trip me and my friends was 5 feet away from me I don't know what it was to me I think the girl is a demon.

Later that day in 8th period, everybody was outside, I decided to stay inside to catch up on my work when I saw smoke on top of the door, I ran outside because I thought there was a fire but when the teacher check there was no smoke, no fire. Back outside with the class, we were reading books when something shove me, but my class mates were a good 3 to 4 feet away.

9:45pm I was getting reading for bed so I went to brush my teeth and the door was shut, I got done brushing my teeth and try to open the door but it wouldn't open (it like somebody was holding the door shut) so I gave it a good pull and the door flew open making me fall backe and I hit my head on the sink and I got a bump on my head.

5:00am September I was getting reading for school and my back pack was a mess, I step out to feed the dog, I came back in and my back pack was missing so I was looking for it. When I found it on my bed it was clean out, there was nothing in there except my homework and binder.

10:38pm I was dead asleep when my computer turn on by it self but my computer die 6 month ago. Oct 1 (now this where it get violent) 7:30pm I was in my bed reading my book when my light went out. Then I started to hear moaning coming from under my bed so I bent over to look under my bed. When I saw nothing, I TRY to get up, but I couldn't move, someone or something was holding me down with their foot, when I started to pray it stop, I could get up and my light turn back on.

November 7, 2007 6:11am I was listing to cat country 103 while I'm getting reading for school when the radio started to go crazy, flipping from channel to channel, then it went dead at that point I started to hear scratching on the wall and I hear footsteps coming towards me, the last thing I heard before I ran out of my room was "get out".

November 7, 2007 12:38pm I was typing this book when I started to hear knocking on the wall behind the school computer in A104. Now back to my sister Casey who live in Boston, now one night she call and she was freaking out, she told me that she been hearing crashing sound like some one was braking in but when she went to check it out there was no mess, her doll was missing and found it on top of the TV, but it was on her bed in her room.

10pm her time she was talking to me on the phone when we both hear a laugh, we thought it was one of us but a sec later I heard it from my closet.

November 9, 2007 12:08am I just got done using the bathroom and my house was always pitch black, I saw a light coming from my room but my lamp was off and the only light was on is my alarm clock, this light was a lot brighter then my alarm clock. When I open my door there was a big flash, then the light was gone.

5:00am I was awake and I was sending e-mail to my sister when I started to hear talking in my room, so I'm looking around my room trying to find the voices and when I found the source of the voices, it was coming from my dead computer, when I put my right ear to it I got shock really bad (not that bad) as soon as I got shock, the voices stop.

12/5/07 10:00am I'm listing to my brother mp3 player when in the middle of my song I heard what sound like my grandfather saying that he love me and he miss me but he was dead for 3 years.

10:23am I keep seeing this little boy, I think he try to tell me something or warn me about something the last time I saw the boy a twister hit Greensburg Kansas, I think I got a power to see and talk to the dead.

10:32am something went through me and show me how they die. Something tell me it's going to get worse before it gets better.

10:49am I just saw that girl with the 3 knife cuts in her face again through the window to the book room, I'm losing it I don't know how much I could take it anymore.

12/8/07 9:00pm that boy appear to me again I could hear and understand him now, he warn me if I keep trying to find the truth behind the haunting that something really bad might happen to me, then he look at me and told me that she's coming, when I ask who, he disappear.

10:28pm I was setting on my bed trying to contact the boy but something else came through, it was the girl or "her", she told me to "give up you will never free him or the others, they will be trap here forever and you will die trying" then she disappear. Before I went to bed I put a piece of paper on the chair with a question asking the boy "who is she and why are you scared of her?" then I went to bed.

The next morning I check the paper and the boy answer, he said that she was his sister and she hated him and she fight with him a lot but he was still close to his sister. That when he appear to me and that when I ask him how did she die, he told me that she was murder by her ex boyfriend, then I ask him how old was she when she die, he told me she was 19 then he disappear. That when my yearbook flew across my room and almost hit me in the head.

12:00 noon I was eating lunch when I saw in the corner of my eye a girl walking towards my room, so I put down my sub and went to check it out, I saw her leg enter my room and the door shut so I went to open it (WARNING WHAT YOU ABOUT TO READ WILL GIVE YOU A HEART ATACK!) I open the door, that's when a head came flying towards me, then the door slam by it self.

10:45pm I ask the boy to appear and talk to me, he did that, when I ask him how he die he told me that he walk to the creek near my house and drown him self. Then I ask him why, he told me he want to be with his sister (I cry when he told me that.) The last question I ask him, how old was he when he die, he was 15 when he die.

12/10/07 2:33am I got up to get a drink of water, on the way back to my room the whole house went freezing cold, that's when I knew it was "her". So I started to run to my room and the hallway was getting longer and longer until I finally I got to my door, when I got into my room the door slam by it self and it started to shake. Then my closet doors started to open and close, my light started to flicker, my movies started to fly off the shelv,e stuff started to fly around. Then there she was staring at me with that evil stare, I stated to back up to get the crucifix from my wall but as soon as I touch it, she disappear.

6:12am I woke up and there was the boy staring at me and he told me that his sister was really mad at me and that she will do anything to stop me from helping him and the others.

12/25/07 I went to take a shower when I started to fell a sharp pain down my body, I look in the mirror and I saw scratches forming on my body. So I got my clothes on and call my friend who is a priest to help me to get rid of "her"

10:pm we started the exorcism, that's when all hell broke lose, the lights started to flicker, the house started to shake, the screams started to echo through out the house, then the light bulbs exploded, the mirrors exploded, then my friend fainted so I pick him up and started to run, the doors started to slam one by one, then finally we made it outside and we started to pray even more until a bright light burst out of every window and door of my house.

Than the heaviness is gone I'm not scare of my house anymore, my dog is not scare of my house anymore. Is now finally over.

Other hauntings by bigmen9909

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bigmen9909, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Shini (19 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-13)
Looks like the "phoenix" is more like a chicken to me! πŸ˜†

Anyone find it funny how we have GH posting negative stuff on some stories, and then a few minutes later this phoenix guy is posting?

Just sayin', round here we give respect to stories even if we don't agree. We state our comments for the stories in a constructive way.

See ya'll around! By the way, this is Shinigami0! πŸ˜† ❀
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-13)
I'm standing right behind you Red, this person wants to use that name? Are you even from the AZ? Asshat!
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-13)
'scuse me, Phoenix. Who the frack are you? Why are you coming onto this site reading very old stories and being an asshat. Go away if you have nothing nice to say. I even think I saw some where that you don't believe in ghosts. So are you here to make us all non-believers or just because you are in denial and you really do believe in ghosts and you want some company. Either way, your attitude stinks. And if you are actually from Phoenix that would be why.
phoenixwright23 (2 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-06-13)
wow if that would have happened to me... I'd go insane,, and maybe rehabilitated... Haha your story is like made up man, but I enjoyed reading it, because I like make belief stories like that and I play horror games like silent hill. 😁
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-02)
-bigmen9909-

I just wanted to say that it was a very interesting read. Fortunately I was never attacked like that, but I have had some pretty crazy stuff happen to me as well. I had to learn how to spiritually protect myself, because I have been attacked by the demonic (negative non-human entities). This has been rare though, and mostly I just dealt with the typical human spirit. I've been able to see and sense things ever since I can remember. I think when your sister played with the ouija board she left a door wide open in your house for anything to come through and make itself at home. It amplified the power of the spirit to wreak more havoc in your lives then it would normally be allowed to do uninvited. I have experienced my bed shaking like crazy before but nothing really violent. I hope that it never comes back to bother you or your family again, and from what you described it really really doesn't sound like a human spirit to me. One of the demonic spirits that tried to attack me came in the form of a 17-19 year old male with short dark hair and dark eyes, and had no shirt on with long skinny jeans. He was dripping in blood from a chest wound that looked like he had been shot from a shotgun at close range. I knew right away my gut instinct said watch out this one is bad. I was right and that thing tried to give me hell for 2 months straight every single day until I prayed and prayed on how to get rid of it. My prayers were answered and now I feel very confident nothing can bother me again on the spiritual level without getting a good beat down by me. I still don't know how you dealt with what you did for such a long period of time. My 2 months was enough for me. Don't think you're alone in that aspect. People don't understand it unless they experience it for themselves. I know my comment is long but I thought maybe you needed to read it.

-Sydney ❀ 😊 ❀

My e-mail is: scrapmetalkitten [at] yahoo [.] com

If you had any other questions for me you can reach me there. Thanks.
Hammily (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-15)
WOW! What an epic story! Your right, the head part really scared me! 😨 Press fav button ❀
TVDevelopment (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-12)
This is a truly fascinating story, bigmen.

I am a researcher at RAW TV, an independent TV/film production company based in NY. We are currently developing a new series for SciFi channel about people who have had paranormal experiences. If you are open to it, I would really like to speak with you further about your experiences.

Please rest assured we intend to approach every story we look into with the utmost of journalistic integrity and professionalism. We do not intend to make light of these stories in any way whatsoever.

If you are open to speaking further, please email me at Josh.Halpert [at] rdfnewyork.com

Thank you.
ToraOkami303 (1 stories) (75 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-20)
...great retelling... And really I can read this fine grammar mistake and all... I don't see all the fuss... Really I write worst than that if it won't for spell check my writing would be impossible to understand I a word I wrote XD (without spell check I wouldn't have grammar or check spelled right XD)

~Tora~
bigmen9909 (3 stories) (18 posts)
-1
16 years ago (2008-09-09)
angel_of_light THIS CAME FROM MY DIREY AKA JOURNAL THIS IS ALL REAL YOU DON'T KNOW I FELT AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I BEEN THOUGH MY GIRLFRIEND LEFT ME CAUSE SHE THOUGHT I WAS A FREAK MY BEST FRIEND DIE TRYING TO HELP ME AND NO ONE BELEVE ME BUT MY SISTER AND SHE WAS LIVING IN NY WHILE THIS WAS HAPENING. Dude I'm sorry if I yell at you I just been through a lot you know and I just get sooo angry when no one believe or they make fun of me for it so like I said I'm sorry.
angel_of_light (1 posts)
+2
16 years ago (2008-08-28)
no disrespect dude. But I really find your story very unreal, specially with the very detailed story. Incidents with dates and times? C'mon dude! If something really scary happened, we try as much as possible to forget about it. And the chapters sold you out dude. And you proved me right when you said on part one of your tale that the girl was murdered by the ex-boyfriend, yet in part three, you said that she slit her own throat. I'm kind of new here but by far, your story was the only one that has dates and times and chapters as well. You might have read this story somewhere or or watched it (it sound so similar, although I can't recall) or you may have made it all up. Which was so creative of you. Hey man, no hard feelings, take my comments as constructive. πŸ˜‰
Carrotred (35 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-05)
Wow, long story. I'm looking forward to reading you articles. 😁

All the best - Carrotred
sagemizu (30 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-29)
Wow this is a good story I'm up to where it says warning. Then I read the whole story. Well I would've been freaked if I felt her. But a word of advice prepare yourself for anything if something like this happens again. Show no fear at all and you have power over them but sometimes they have power over you. Just make sure you don't mess with the biggies. Great story and hope to hear more.
bigmen9909 (3 stories) (18 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-18)
chrisb I knew I like you I wish you were my bother lol. And for the other people if you don't like my gramer then don't read it
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-14)
This was slightly difficult to read due to grammer and such.

WITH THAT being said
Kudos to you bigmen for "documenting" this. I.E dates and times. Good approach to sharing your story

I wish I could submit a story... But the site won't let me. Blah
bluefreak01 (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-14)
ok. I love the warning part to me that was not scary. I got to go and get ready for school. I'm going into phinoex to listen to people talk for a field trip. It is so boring. I wish I never went back to collage.
ominousnyxx (10 stories) (136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-30)
LOL
" (WARNING WHAT YOU ABOUT TO READ WILL GIVE YOU A HEART ATACK!) I open the door, that's when a head came flying towards me"

Freaky story, but that part made me almost laugh. Sorry I find random things HILARIOUS!
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-28)
Hi WarBlaze. I understand that this was a hard story but read the comments. Bigmen has ADHD. So we shouldnt laugh at his english here. I'm not saying that your laughing but let's just give him a break. He got enough from others. By the way when is the nesxt story comeing up? I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Warblaze (6 stories) (21 posts)
+2
16 years ago (2008-04-28)
ok I got to the second paragraph and the grammar totally killed it for me, not to mention the lack of description which leads me to believe you are either 10years old or just full of it. I can't stand things like
"This story is base on true events" "my family just move into an apartment" "The first night when we move in"

Im actually starting to think you typed this whole thing without using the D key at the end of words that need it.

sorry for being rude but its an unbearable piece to read and I thought these stories were supposed to be screened before being published. I'm not the perfect speller but know how to differentiate betweem we're, where, and were. Thats unbelievably annoying
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-22)
Thank you for answering, bigmen9909.
I was in the service starting in 1989. I actually signed up a year before that, but...
It is refreshing to hear that you are proud of him. It does take a strong person to survive in the military, and for him to have retired from the Navy. That says quite a lot.
I do hope that any future comments on your story are a bit more sensitive. I can not say for certain that all of the comments came from adults, but sometimes we adults forget (in the absence of being able to see the posters of the stories on here) that some of the story authors are still teenagers. Please do not think to harshly on the commenter's. Once you hit the publish button, you can not take it back.
I tell my children that "You can not unsoggy Crispy Critters", which basically means that once you have done something (like pour milk in your bowl of Crispy Critters) you most generally can not take it back. Some of the people who have posted harsh comments, may be regretting it right now.
All I can say is stay strong. According to the words in your story, it would appear that you have a strong personality. Do not think too much on the words that were not so kind. Do not let them poison your mind. You do have a few good comments here. 😊
Peace to you.
bigmen9909 (3 stories) (18 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-22)
babylon I agree with you they should get a life like I alway say they got to be here to see for them self
bigmen9909 (3 stories) (18 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-22)
whightbufflow he retier fromthe navy in 1998 he now work for cowtran but I'm still proud of him
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
+2
16 years ago (2008-03-22)
Bigmen, I am sorry for all of the criticism of your grammar etc. That is a shame. I have to agree with babyfranz, once you started the exerpt about the exorcism, you just lost me. That is not something easily performed and I had a bit of a hard time with that. I feel like you have told a lot according to what you felt or saw but pleases don't feel the need to embellish.
babylon (20 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-21)
ok yeah flicked through the posts, god there are some awful people on here, no wonder I wouldn't post any of my experiences on here.
what a bunch of bickering, knittpicking fools.
!
babylon (20 posts)
-1
16 years ago (2008-03-21)
hey bigmen, look I read your story, and a minute amount of the posts, as they are what I would expect, very judgemental, maybe the type of people who if they ever did experience something paranormal they would crap their smug pants. Yet are happy to sit in judgement of others. I think if somebody has taken the time to write about their experiences (whether true or make believe) who the bloody hell are we to judge. I thank you for your story, and hope and wish all the best for you:)and as for all the judge judys on here,well... Get a life.
babyfranz (3 stories) (36 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-21)
HI bigmen9909,

To be honest with you. I have a hard time believing your story. Especially the last part when the exorcism began. I thought I saw those in the movies. Although I don't erase the fact that people do experience these things. I have no problem with your english nor with your grammar. At least you tried hard and exerted a lot of effort to make us understand. Nonetheless, thank you for sharing your story with us.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-21)
My daughter got me thinking, bigmen9909, and that is why I have returned to your story. That is one of the great things about having someone who has just about as much empathy for others in your own home😊as you do.
I have noticed a trend in your journal. As I said before, my journal is not even as detailed as this, you must have spent a lot of time on it.
I have chosen not to read the comments so that I may re read this story with a "fresh eye". πŸ˜‰ Hope you do not mind.
On the assumption that all that you have written is true and a correct recollection of everything that you have experienced, I have just a few questions for you. That does NOT mean I am trying to prove your story as false. What it DOES mean is that I need more information, or that perhaps something is simply not crystal clear FOR ME. It is not a reflection on your writing, nor is it a reflection on you.
I see that your Dad is in the service. That is truly something to be proud of. Please believe that I do not state that lightly.
You know, your story reminds me of something... I am not sure what, and I can not put my mind on the thing it reminds me of, but I am very glad that you have a Priest for a friend.
My brother is also a Priest, and let me tell you, I am relieved that after an exorcism it is almost MANDATORY to undergo therapy with the Priest. As my Brother explains it, once the "bad guys" are gone (my brother very seldom uses the words ghost or Spirit, unless he is quoting the Bible or calling on the Holy Ghost or the Holy Spirit. That is just so that people in his parish can recognize the difference), they are still in your head. If they are still in your head, there is still the possibility that they may return, if they have just been forced out of your home, and have NOT Crossed Over.
Were you afforded the opportunity for that therapy? All it is, is a session where you talk through your experience, and are given tips on what to do in the aftermath of such drastic living conditions. Some people actually get a form of Post Traumatic Syndrome, and the sessions are wonderful sounding boards for that.
As this is all over for you after the exorcism, I was wondering if your friend, the Priest, happened to know if there were angry entities in your home, or if he had mentioned that perhaps it was a poltergeist? I ask that as it appears that the activity followed you and that it grew increasingly hurtful. You say that when you would pray, it would stop.
I am merely curious if an exorcism rids a home of poltergeist activity as well as ghosts.
Thank you.
LAGurl (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-21)
Ummmmm
Well what can I say your story (or life experinces) is very intersting? Although I had a hard time believing it I can bring myself to imagine it happening. It really was a good story and don't even worry about the grammer if people have a problem with your grammer it simple don't read the story(easy). I can realy see a bright future for you as an author. Well best of luck and don't let some of these people bring you down

Take care and keep writing
❀ 😊
bigred101 (3 stories) (29 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-03-21)
No offense, but I felt like you made all of this up. Like its just a story...
blackettle (1 stories) (12 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-03-20)
It is not really fair for those who speak only one language to make fun of another trying to speak a non-native language.
killingkilgore (3 stories) (35 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-20)
Hey Bigmen, I agree that the grammar and spelling make it a little difficult to read your story, but people don't need to be so mean about it. If they're bothered by your story then they just shouldn't read it. Anyway, I read over your story again, and I still find all of it really far fetched. Maybe you should try and get your sister to tell her side of the story herself instead of you telling it for her. It may seem a bit more believable coming from another person who experienced some of the same things as you, and also their personal encounters with these "spirits". Then maybe the topic of conversation in the comments will be about the STORY and not someones grammar. It was a good effort, and I really hope some of the comments on here don't discourage you from writing more. πŸ˜‰

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: