You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: I Saw my Grandpa

Real Ghost Stories

I Saw my Grandpa

 

When I was about 3 or 4, I can't remember, but my grandpa had passed. I can't really remember him, except for pictures I saw. Well at his funeral, I was standing and waving over into the corner, probably behind where the casket was, in the front row maybe. My mom asked me, why are you waving? And I supposedly replied, I see papa over there! He is waving at me. My mom was not scared and probably not surprised either. Too bad I can't remember it, I would loved to have seen him!

Well, since that was a short story, I will tell you my next encounter. I remember this clearly. I was maybe 7 or 8 and was sleeping over at my dads house. In my room there I had a bunk bed.

One night, I was sleeping lightly, when I heard my bedroom door open, for I had beads or something hanging off of the handle. Well I thought maybe it was my sister or dad, so I turned around and there was a girl. She looked like my sister since it was dark and I was half asleep, but I looked closer and she had dark eyes, and pale skin. Also, cuts on her face and shoulders. Before I had realized that, when I still thought it was my sister, I tried to grab for her because she wasn't moving and I was thinking huh? But when I realized, I froze, and dived under my sheets, terror stricken. I stayed under there for maybe a couple hours, and was sweating so bad I had to come and get air.

Previous times, when I got scared or something and was under my sheets, I would think I saw a silhouette (however that's spelled) of a hand, but I believe I imagined that, but still scary! My dads house wasn't haunted I believe, maybe she was just passing through, I have no idea, but my dad passed when I was 10 and we have renters living in his house now. I wonder if they've seen anything? I will have more stories later!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, darbydarbella, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-20)
hmmmm, I never like to hear of any entity that has eyes that are all black, This always seems to send a negative impact with the entity, from my experience. Was there any negativity with this occurance? Have you had any other experiences with anything with these same type of eyes?

God Bless!
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-20)
Good story. I liked the part with your papa. The other part was a little wierd. Maybe wierd is not the proper word but surprising. I to thought it was your sister coming in but you sure discibed her perfectly and I'm sure that it wasn't your sister. I have to agree with you that it probably came for a visit. So don't worry about it. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Lalat (2 stories) (38 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-19)
uhmm... I have a comment about the praying part. I'm not saying don't do it but what ever you do, do not, I repeat do not say it out loud. Because I heard that if the other spirits hears you are willing to pray for them they would all (well maybe not all) come to you. As they figure you are willing to help. And if you can handle that, by all means shout away. But if not. I recommend keeping it quiet.
BCEagles25 (38 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-18)
Okay, well that's bad. You see if the pupils were black, there's nothing unusual. If the eyeballs were black, it's a demon. If the eye sockets are black, I suppose it can be an angry spirit, problably beaten to death judging by the cuts on her shoulders and unable to find rest. Pray for her, and she'll be gone in no time at all.
darbydarbella (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-18)
Well, her whole eye sockets it seemed look dark, I couldn't see the white part of her eyes, or any eye at all. It just looked all dark in that area. Her expression was nothing, it wasn't angry or sad, she was just staring at me with an unreadable expression.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-18)
I am curious about the eyes also. What is meant by black?

Thank you for sharing your occurances with us.

God Bless!
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-18)
Hello darbydarbella,
Oh yeah, there IS a big difference, as my pupils are black, nearly almost 😉. I have never been called evil, though I HAVE been told by some that it was a good thing they had met me over the phone or through a fax before setting their eyes on me. My eyes just scare people.
So this sort of thing happens to you frequently? I would also be interested in whether the renters experience anything in that house.
Thank you.
BCEagles25 (38 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-17)
Sorry to hear about these passings...

Were the girls pupils dark or was her eyeball totally black... Trust me, there is a huge difference. What was her facial expression like? Or was it too dark to tell?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: