You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Cracking Noise

Real Ghost Stories

Cracking Noise

 

This story happened during the day, when I was home alone. The date was Monday February, 19th. Around 10:00am. My brother was out at his friend's house and my parents were out at work. On this particular day, it was President's Day, so I didn't have any school. I was making some food in the kitchen when I felt somebody watching me. At that moment, clouds started forming, rain clouds as a matter of fact. When I turned to grab a cup from the cupboard, which made me face away from the main house, I felt like I was being watched. I spun around, to see nothing. I felt shaken up, so I turned on the T.V. After about 10 minutes, I didn't feel anything. But, about after 10:45 am, I heard a cracking noise, almost like foot steps on the wooden floor. My eyes widened and I hid under some pillows with the T.V. on very very loud. I waited under the pillows for a few minutes. After that, I called my friend, who was out shopping. I told her what had happened and she told me to calm down and to wait for her to come over. When she got to my house, I was still in my P.J.'s, I was too scared to change. She sat with me and we talked about anything that we thought of, after that, nothing else happened. I finally finished 3 of my essays and nothing else happened that day. I hope nothing else happens anytime soon, since I don't really like being scared.

~Hannah~

Other hauntings by HannahE

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Cirdan (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-28)
The floor in our living room makes cracking sounds on some spots where we can walk, so I don't think it was an 0.000001 earthquake Nathan, it also might be an old house. But I don't know.
Well, thanks for sharing this story ^^
Nathan (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-21)
That might not have been a ghost. The TV was on very loud you really think the cracking sound won't be made? Don't worry, cracking sounds happen in every house. If I must prove it, the earth is always moving so theres an 0.000001 earthquake usually and that might be whats making the cracking sound.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: